PDA

View Full Version : RIP Juan Lupian

peanutbuttersports
06-19-2012, 11:05 AM
As some of you may heard on the SGV Tribune website about a motorcycle crash in Baldwin Park over the weekend. Something that hit the news as actually hit me and my friends
He was in my Auto 101 and Auto 156 Classes at Citrus College this past year
My buddy Juan Lupian died on sunday night after being launched off of a motorcycle after hitting another car. he was launched into the power lines where the lines ripped off his helmet and he landed in front of another car that was parked and was fatally injured.
he was rushed to LA County USC medical center where he later died
the weird part is i just saw him earlier when we were working on his car and then i left
we were texting around 6-6:30 sunday night and according the story it happened around 7:45pm and i actually txt him at 8:03pm asking him about his rear seats
his car was his one love even came before his girlfriend and he had so many plans for that car and just bought so many parts to get it perfect it makes me sick to think that when i txt him at 8:03 his phone was probably laying in the street somewhere or in a cops hands

we are having a car wash in his honor to raise money for the family to help offset the funeral costs at the Del Taco just off the 605 at Ramona in Baldwin Park

if anyone can show up n help out that will help greatly

thank you

(here's the link to SGV trib story)

Motorcycle crash claims life of 19-year-old Baldwin Park man - SGVTribune.com (http://www.sgvtribune.com/news/ci_20882953/motorcycle-crash-claims-life-19-year-old-baldwin)

HyperTek
06-19-2012, 12:44 PM
sorry to hear that, my condolences.

Story says he was speeding on the bike. At 19 that is very young.

peanutbuttersports
06-22-2012, 06:20 PM
he wasn't the one driving
he was the passenger

Okinawandrifter87
06-26-2012, 07:23 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that, I just lost a good friend this last weekend the same way. My condolonces to all friends and family.

Motorcyclist involved in fatal collision | news10.net (http://www.news10.net/news/article/198191/2/Motorcyclist-involved-in-fatal-collision)

TougeLove
06-27-2012, 10:07 PM
damn. 2 more reasons i will probably never buy a street bike. Ill stick to off road bikes. sorry for your losses.