PDA

View Full Version : To hardcore pacquiao fans

wangan_cruiser
06-11-2012, 05:21 PM
This is important to restore the semblance of fairness and honesty in the sport of boxing. These judges should be investigated and suspended. The WBO should be asked to review the films and set the record straight or lose what little crediblity the sanctioning bodies retain.
Filipino and global fans can sign petition by changing the country and language in the top right hand corner by the login or sign up area

Criminal Justice Petition: The Governor of NV: Overturn Judges Decision Regarding Pacquiao - Bradley Bout | Change.org (http://www.change.org/petitions/the-governor-of-nv-overturn-judges-decision-regarding-pacquiao-bradley-bout?utm_campaign=share_button_mobile&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition&fb_source=message)

it was fwd to me from one of my friends so i just wanted to share it with pac fans here in zilvia.

word sux
06-11-2012, 05:28 PM
signed...

those judges should beheld accountable for their obvious corruption

fliprayzin240sx
06-11-2012, 06:14 PM
Who cares...Pacquaio dont give a fuck, he made his money one way or another. Yes its bullshit but boxing sucks nowadays anyway. If theres a rematch, Pacquaio will probably knock his ass out.

Daniel.
06-11-2012, 06:20 PM
If you guys REALLY care about boxing in general (not just Pac), don't buy/watch the rematch.

All they care about is money. *shrug*

Phlip
06-11-2012, 06:41 PM
If you guys REALLY care about boxing in general (not just Pac), don't buy/watch the rematch.

All they care about is money. *shrug*

This and only this.
This petition will do NOTHING to make boxing NOT corrupt. Bradley tweeted the poster for the rematch ELEVEN DAYS before the match, that suggests to me that SOMEONE knew what was coming down the pipeline.
If you want to punish someone, punish the money machine behind it, not with some toothless online petition.

lawrenceyang
06-11-2012, 06:49 PM
lol at people who think signing online petitions actually accomplish anything

BOROSUN
06-11-2012, 07:00 PM
you can do both!

word sux
06-11-2012, 07:09 PM
does it really hurt to sign it? damn must be nice to be apathetic...

WERDdabuilder
06-11-2012, 07:13 PM
if pac wasnt Filipino would you care much or is this "he's flip..im flip..flip pride..."
title should be "to hardcore boxing fans" if you cared about the sport

edit: and did you just figured out that boxing has corruption?

fliprayzin240sx
06-11-2012, 07:19 PM
^^^Guess you missed the part that I'm flip and dont give a shit. Pacquiao will probably retire soon, he got bigger/better shit going on for him in Philippines than boxing.

WERDdabuilder
06-11-2012, 07:23 PM
nope, saw your post. was replying to wangan.

fliprayzin240sx
06-11-2012, 07:46 PM
I'm still surprised there were no riots in Daly City like in LA after the rodney king beating verdicts.

ghoti
06-11-2012, 08:11 PM
Stopped watching boxing after Pacquiao vs Marquez I. That's all I needed to watch to see that boxing sucks now.

wangan_cruiser
06-11-2012, 10:40 PM
if pac wasnt Filipino would you care much or is this "he's flip..im flip..flip pride..."

does it matter to you? boxing has a long history of corruption long before you were even born.

WERDdabuilder
06-11-2012, 10:49 PM
why do you think i said "and did you just figured out that boxing has corruption?". im pretty damn sure the only reason you posted this is because of your ethnicity and pac's ethnicity and not for the good of the sport.

ZenkiKid
06-11-2012, 10:53 PM

This really isnt about race man. Its the fact that this is probably the most obvious fixed fight of all time. Everybody who saw the fight knows who won so the rematch would be pointless.

Fuck Bob Arum.

gbaby2089
06-11-2012, 10:57 PM
Boxing has been dead since the '80s...

tacotacotaco
06-12-2012, 04:26 AM
Yeah this fight was fixed

http://www.thunderboltgames.com/s/img600/punchoutnes.jpg

wangan_cruiser
06-12-2012, 10:34 AM
why do you think i said "and did you just figured out that boxing has corruption?". im pretty damn sure the only reason you posted this is because of your ethnicity and pac's ethnicity and not for the good of the sport.

so now you are attacking my ethnicity because i posted this? how low can you go?
you obviously have hate on pacman bro. u mad?

uraznfriend
06-12-2012, 10:48 AM
opening fights > any pacquiao fights

fckillerbee
06-12-2012, 10:58 AM
pac wasn't mad...you know why..cause he's making money on two fights instead of one. if anyone should be mad, it's the people who put money on the fight...THEY got robbed.

webgeek
06-12-2012, 11:30 AM
Signed....

Daniel.
06-12-2012, 11:33 AM
pac wasn't mad...you know why..cause he's making money on two fights instead of one. if anyone should be mad, it's the people who put money on the fight...THEY got robbed.

Which leads me back to my original point.

Don't pay for or watch this shit anymore. If they don't make money, they won't keep doing it.

iStayBroke
06-12-2012, 03:23 PM
does it matter to you? boxing has a long history of corruption long before you were even born.

qft

If this had happened to anyone else no one would be reading this comment.