PDA

View Full Version : DONT buy from Garciajosh1423

Broadviews
06-08-2012, 11:02 PM
Garciajosh1423 - SCAMMER, LOW LIFE THEIF

I thought i was buying a GT30R from him cause he replied to my wtb thread and i purchased it from him, it arrived at my house today VIA UPS and it ended up being a 5 pound piece of aluminum with a idler pulley on it.

i tried contacting him but he blocked all my numbers.

Some people just need a job and some ethics

4-20sx
06-09-2012, 12:17 AM
Hope you file a dispute with PayPal.

ProjectZero240
06-09-2012, 01:02 AM
Oh shit I just got a reply from a Garcia email.. its a little different but he mentioned paypal and all that. Thanks for the heads up.. don't wanna get scammed on kouki tails and side skirts ..

Broadviews
06-10-2012, 01:54 PM
yea i filed a dispute

h2v7
06-10-2012, 02:48 PM
i hate these threads but hope this stops more scams in the future

purplove
06-10-2012, 06:21 PM
^I'm with this guy

Tle1993
06-28-2012, 09:14 AM
sorry about that man! hope all works out for you

blackdragon328
07-04-2012, 04:41 AM
the address is on this thread. dont no one ship anything there.

http://zilvia.net/f/private-sellers/455598-scammer-gustavo-garcia-nenelopez-rb20dettt.html

for what its worth I hope you get your money back bro... hate to see people lose money over scammers, makes our entire community look bad.

1slicktwo4oh
09-02-2012, 08:23 AM
Dammmn....I just read 3 or 4 other threads on this guy....looks like he's building his car on the back of others. There's is more than enough people and money($2000+ w/ all who are out $$ FELONY LAND) involved that the police can do something about this.....And I just saw his FAT ASS's Facebook, someone posted a link..he's a chump. He has no idea how serious this is and what's coming.

alwaysideways14
01-09-2013, 01:27 PM
thats fucked up man...hope you can work everything out bro GL..

heaterlif3
01-24-2013, 08:56 AM
I bought a turbo off of Tyler Ferrara for 650 dollars in used, working, condition. He shipped it 5 days later than I had payed for it and I payed about 350 to have it installed professionally. When the mechanic started the car the turbo was grinding and he said that the turbo was abused and wouldn't work at all or build boost. He said the seller had beaten it at around 26psi and sold it as working condition when it was unable to even build 1psi, or get to 2000rpm without grinding. I contacted him after many attempts at calling/messaging him by phone/internet. He avoided my calls at all cost and now has told me to wait until he has the money. He is not responding and is most likely not refunding me. So because of Tyler Ferrara i spent 669.15 for a turbo shipped to me. 350 for it to be installed. And another 80 dollars for them to re-install my stock t25 turbo so I could have a functioning car again. Because of him lying about a part being usable I wasted 670 dollars, and b/c I can't have time/labor refunded it just adds up to more. I have been very polite with Tyler through all of this and will remain to do so until the courts resolve this issue. Throughout all of this all he has done is lied and avoided contacting me. He is a seller looking to sell bad parts and scam people. BEWARE. With my recipts, he has cost me roughly 1080 dollars and alot of time and energy b/c he wants to sell broken car parts to serious buyers. This is a serious warning, don't wish this awful situation on anyone else just looking to modify their project car or Daily driver. Thanks for your time.

scotto
01-25-2013, 02:32 PM
I bought a turbo off of Tyler Ferrara for 650 dollars in used, working, condition. He shipped it 5 days later than I had payed for it and I payed about 350 to have it installed professionally. When the mechanic started the car the turbo was grinding and he said that the turbo was abused and wouldn't work at all or build boost. He said the seller had beaten it at around 26psi and sold it as working condition when it was unable to even build 1psi, or get to 2000rpm without grinding. I contacted him after many attempts at calling/messaging him by phone/internet. He avoided my calls at all cost and now has told me to wait until he has the money. He is not responding and is most likely not refunding me. So because of Tyler Ferrara i spent 669.15 for a turbo shipped to me. 350 for it to be installed. And another 80 dollars for them to re-install my stock t25 turbo so I could have a functioning car again. Because of him lying about a part being usable I wasted 670 dollars, and b/c I can't have time/labor refunded it just adds up to more. I have been very polite with Tyler through all of this and will remain to do so until the courts resolve this issue. Throughout all of this all he has done is lied and avoided contacting me. He is a seller looking to sell bad parts and scam people. BEWARE. With my recipts, he has cost me roughly 1080 dollars and alot of time and energy b/c he wants to sell broken car parts to serious buyers. This is a serious warning, don't wish this awful situation on anyone else just looking to modify their project car or Daily driver. Thanks for your time.

Then don't buy used turbos for $650 from forums, you're almost at the price of a good used turbo from a shop with paperwork by then. And this has nothing to do with anything in all of these posts, just make your own thread.

slideslidegnarslide
01-25-2013, 03:15 PM
All I see is scammer posts now. I'm scared to do business with any one now

LB 180SX
01-25-2013, 08:37 PM
All I see is scammer posts now. I'm scared to do business with any one now

i dont blame you. i pray to god when i send paypal i get my shit.lol

Oakville
01-26-2013, 01:55 PM
i dont blame you. i pray to god when i send paypal i get my shit.lol
With paypal at least you're protected. Email money transfer and other forms...not so much

b14 se-rious
01-26-2013, 02:57 PM
With paypal at least you're protected. Email money transfer and other forms...not so much

No you arent protected through paypal. You see, if a seller provides a tracking number and it says delivered.

Then paypal will NEVER side with buyer, unless its with Ebay

ALL deals with paypal outside of ebay are managed differently.

There is only one way to be protected, the way is, is you have to open your package while UPS/Fedex is at your door, and you need to check it. If its not what you bought, you can tell the delivery to send it back to shipper.

That way if the package is returned, then paypal will settle on buyers side. This way, paypal never considers the package to be delivered

That is why scammers still ship things, because once they show paypal a tracking number and confirmation, its game over.