PDA

View Full Version : CA Nikon d90 and nikkor lens *********get free sony cyber shot******

240trooper
06-06-2012, 11:59 PM
PICK UP ONLY. i HAVE TO GET RID OF THIS BY THURSDAY BEFORE 7PM.

I am selling my Nikon D90 camera body and Nikkor Lens. I would like to sell it by WED at the latest because I have bills to pay.
********************************BUY THIS AND GET SONY CYBER SHOT 8.1 MEGAPIXELS FULL 1080HD FOR FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE************************ ************************************************** ******************* $500.OO

Camera: comes with the original box and packaging, camera strap, start up Nikon disc for windows and mac, both english and spanish user manual, lcd monitor cover (minor scratch on cover) and lens cover. The camera does NOT come with remote or battery. SPECS: 12.3 megapixels, 11-point AF, 3.0 LCD, Live View, Movie, NEF (RAW) & JPEG.

Nikkor Lens: Comes with original box and packaging, soft carrying case, and hood. SPECS: AF-S Zoom-Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED.

Everything is in VERY good condition. $500 ****** BUY THIS AND GET SONY CYBER SHOT 8.1 MEGAPIXELS FULL 1080HD FOR FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE************************ ************************************************** ********************** The best way to get a hold of me is through text (310) nine nine five - 1827. CONTACT ME ANYTIME EVEN IF ITS 3AM!
Thanks!!