PDA

View Full Version : Wiring Question

Hellother
06-05-2012, 04:18 AM
Ok So this is a bit retarded but i want to make sure

The Shell I bought didn't have a complete chassis harness so I went out and got a new Dual Cam Harness. Anyways The Chassis was a single cam to start and I'm trying to plug my climate control unit it but it seems to be missing a plug. The unit lights up and has the large white plug, plugged in as well as the 3 small plugs located on the top left and bottom left, if looking at it from the bottom. Anyways There is a female plug spot on the Right of the Unit and I Can't seem to find the corresponding male plug to hook up. There is one plug that seems to go into the spot but the pins don't match up.

My question is, Is there a different male plug on the dual cam harness for the climate control, then on the single cam chassis harness?
Any help appreciated, need this to start the car since I found out that the DE chassis harness had a secondary kill switch wired into the climate control. Everything works except that I can't get the car to spark without the climate control box plugged in properly.

Thanks for any help you guys can provide.