PDA

View Full Version : E3 2012

exitspeed
06-04-2012, 08:30 PM
Ao what has everyone thought so far. I think MS dropped a bomb with the Smart Glass thing, but other then that all the games were pretty much sequels and then the orignal stuff they didn't really show much of. I'm not a fan of too many FPS (or any right now) or third person stuff so it just seemed boring to me. Like all those games I've played before.

Sony's conference just ended and it SUCKED. HARD. Except for Last of Us which looks amazing.

Looking forward to Nintendo tomorrow. If a Metroid game is announced (Wii U or 3DS) I will have a huge erection. Not sure what else to expect. Seems too early for a Zelda game. But a new Mario 64ish game would be huge.

4DOOR_LIFE
06-04-2012, 10:22 PM
this game is a little intriguing.

FcMRkyoHKeA#!

I'm a huge fan of the Tom Clancy games, especially Splinter Cell!

aQHXu7ssUxA

BOROSUN
06-05-2012, 05:16 AM
these games im excite bike.

elder scroll online! they said they would never make a mmo and look a mmo.

XCOM!!!!!!! im a huge xcom fan.

Firefall i've been beta testing it. so much potential.

planetside 2

dust 514

sim mother fucking city! ive been playing citiesXL, but i miss simcity.

DRIFTER-M
06-05-2012, 01:41 PM
MS conference = dissapointment. A glorified app program, that only hardcorr xbot nerds will waste money on. Xbox keeps announcing "big surprises" that nobody cares about. Kinect 2 years ago? Cool, an exagerated version of PSEye. Casual gamer aim, and miss. XGLASS, despite the fitting name (because eerything xbox is about as fragile as glass), which will only appeal to hardcore fanboys who blindely buy anything MS to support their everbreaking console?

Sony = average. Showed what they needed to, did ok gaining 3rd party support, gave crowd free ps+... but, I fot one was not happy with their big surprise. Naughty Dog making a game, which looks nearly identical to drake, but... isn't Drake? Seriously? Uncharted is arguably the biggest franchise on PS3, why compete with it...

BEST OF E3:
WATCH_DOGS. Is this even a question?

exitspeed
06-05-2012, 03:51 PM
Wow, Nintendo's conference SUCKED worst then Sony's and I'm a fanboy.

Game I'm most excited about now is the Star Wars game. Holy shit!

DRIFTER-M
06-05-2012, 04:50 PM

Game I'm most excited about now is the Star Wars game. Holy shit!

I will concur that 1313 is an interesting move in the franchise...

exitspeed
06-05-2012, 06:12 PM
I will concur that 1313 is an interesting move in the franchise...

I never expect to be surprised by a Star Wars game, but that trailer surprised the shit outta me. I wanted to play it like, NOW.

WERDdabuilder
06-05-2012, 07:18 PM
http://h13.abload.de/img/aciipy.gif

cant wait.

theronin
06-05-2012, 07:58 PM
wow never heard of that watchdogs till now. watched the entire vid, can't wait. thanks for the heads up.

S14DB
06-06-2012, 09:46 AM
Xbox @ E3 2012 | Entertainment Evolved | Electronic Entertainment Expo - Xbox.com (http://www.xbox.com/en-US/e3)

Really forcing me to get the Kinect...

FRpilot
06-06-2012, 12:13 PM

after Nintendo's conference, i kind of want a Wii U where as before i didn't really care for it. i don't know if i'd be willing to drop 300-400 or whatever the price is for a beefed up wii unless i can trade in some of my games/consoles for credit at gamestop.

the launch titles are ok. The Nintendo first party titles seem more promising and I think they learned to launch those with the system after launching the 3ds with no games. Idk if people would be that stoked to play arkham city, mass effect, or ninja gaiden 3 since by then those games would be a year old.

the screen controller looks better than before and there's news that two of them will be supported. i think the screen might be the future since you can keep track of things there (instead of pausing to go to another screen to select items, etc). but that's what they said about the dreamcast vmu also.

the wii pro controllers are a blatant knockoff of the xbox controller.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/V8sIBnPWzVM/0.jpg

exitspeed
06-06-2012, 06:26 PM
after Nintendo's conference, i kind of want a Wii U where as before i didn't really care for it. i don't know if i'd be willing to drop 300-400 or whatever the price is for a beefed up wii unless i can trade in some of my games/consoles for credit at gamestop.

the launch titles are ok. The Nintendo first party titles seem more promising and I think they learned to launch those with the system after launching the 3ds with no games. Idk if people would be that stoked to play arkham city, mass effect, or ninja gaiden 3 since by then those games would be a year old.

the screen controller looks better than before and there's news that two of them will be supported. i think the screen might be the future since you can keep track of things there (instead of pausing to go to another screen to select items, etc). but that's what they said about the dreamcast vmu also.

Yeah, but who cares about it being a rip off. Sony's Move and Kinect to an extent are rip-offs of the Wii.

I loved the VMU memory card on the Dreamcast. Think about how advanced that was.

kandyflip445
06-07-2012, 06:35 AM
Yeah, but who cares about it being a rip off. Sony's Move and Kinect to an extent are rip-offs of the Wii.

I loved the VMU memory card on the Dreamcast. Think about how advanced that was.

I loved the VMU memory card! Dreamcast was awesome. Wish it did better. lol

axiomatik
06-07-2012, 11:24 AM

Funny, looks to me like the 360 controller is a knockoff of the Sony Dual Shock controller....

http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/cc341/Nfinit_album/playstation_dual_shock_controller_l.jpg

BOROSUN
06-07-2012, 12:12 PM
actually this...
http://www.the-nextlevel.com/features/hardware/dual-analog-pad/dual-analog-pad.jpg
the dac or dap "dual analog controller/pad"

s14>integra
06-07-2012, 04:40 PM
Their button layouts are pretty much all alike. But the way the controllers feel in your hands are completely different. That's why i switched over to 360 from playstation because the controller felt better in my hand and made it easier to game for long periods of time. I can't wait to see how the wii controller feels. looks comfy to me

ZilviaKid
06-07-2012, 05:31 PM
actually this...
http://www.the-nextlevel.com/features/hardware/dual-analog-pad/dual-analog-pad.jpg
the dac or dap "dual analog controller/pad"

probably the least comfortable controller of all time

only people with micro hands can actually use these controllers

word sux
06-07-2012, 06:20 PM
did anyone see the presentation of forza horizon last night? I was busy watching hockey and missed it..

FRpilot
06-07-2012, 07:27 PM
Funny, looks to me like the 360 controller is a knockoff of the Sony Dual Shock controller....

but then without the analog sticks and grips, the buttons are laid out like the SNES controllers.

probably the least comfortable controller of all time

only people with micro hands can actually use these controllers

word. other than the dpad sucking, the xbox controllers are the most comfortable.

silviaguy240
06-07-2012, 07:35 PM
I liked ps2 controllers, 360 are comfortable, ps3 suck and N64's are oddly comfortable as well.

DRIFTER-M
06-07-2012, 08:20 PM
did anyone see the presentation of forza horizon last night? I was busy watching hockey and missed it..

Yes...

Looks a bit arcady... meaning, cars seem to have unnaturally good grip characteristics even at rediculous speeds.

Will still probably be the better arcade racer shown at e3. Most wanted looks very suspect to failure, in my opinion. Still don't get it, if you want to revive a NFS series... why Most Wanted instead of Underground?

exitspeed
06-07-2012, 08:38 PM
The Dreamcast controller was my all time favorite controller. That thing was comfy.

BOROSUN
06-11-2012, 11:53 PM
i take it back soemote is awesome...
D-vW6Gllhi4