PDA

View Full Version : Ka24de turbo parts.

alixander2010
05-29-2012, 08:48 PM
So I am looking to get my hands on various parts. I will provide a list of what i am looking for. Im looking at turbocharging my car but only wanting (reliable) 50ish HP.

Shopping List:
--t25 / t28 turbo (in good shape)
--ka24de turbo manifold Good for less than 100 bucks. Can get megan racing for 130.
--Intercooling and piping to route to said turbo / manifold
--Wideband A/F gauge
--370cc Injectors? Maybe someone can let me know if pushing this much hp will i even need them? I heard only about 280 HP do you need new injectors and fuel pump.
~Great condition engine and transmission mounts less than 145 bucks as i can get megan racing new for 145.
--Apexi safc ( prefer a neo)
--Need a seat. I am 6'2 and am tired of hitting my head on the ceiling of my car. Brand name not important. Condition and race seat is though.
--Steering Wheel, mine is about to fall apart, again brand not important but aesthetically has to be interesting.

I know its a lot, and it wont all be purchased at once but hoping that my fellow zilvia members will help a fellow car enthusiast get his feet wet with forced induction. New to turbocharging and really need help sourcing parts and also piecing stuff together. May move this to a build forum depending on the response I get and how things move forward.

PM me with pics, prices, and condition on whatever parts you have.
Thanks and remember keep posts on topic and help me get some boost!
<3 zilvia

JBPUSA
05-30-2012, 12:34 AM
Text me. 6263887586

alixander2010
05-30-2012, 04:45 PM
Daily bump. Looking for reliable, low hp boost. Not looking to spend 800 bucks on a turbo. Honestly I would go with a ebay kit..... but I dont feel like blowing my motor. I know people have to have some spare parts sitting around they can part with for cheap. Hit me up.