PDA

View Full Version : WTB: RB20 Intercooler Piping

Lethal240SX93
05-29-2012, 10:59 AM
Hey guys. I finally got around to installing my intercooler kit for a RB20 to S13 swap. I bought the CX Racing same side kit. Problem is, they neglect to tell you that you can't run power steering with this kit. The pump is in the way. I can kinda get the pipes on but it looks awful and they hit everything including the hood. I bought the kit many months ago and now its nicked up from trying to get it to fit, so they won't take it back. So basically I need the topside intercooler pipes. From the turbo outlet to the vehicle body pass through, and from the J-pipe to the pass through. HERE (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nissan-RB20-RB25DET-Intercooler-Piping-Kit-BOV-S13-S14-/330609207064?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4cf9d82718&vxp=mtr) is a good pic of what I have. This is NOT what I'm looking for. If anybody has some pipes and couplers they know clear the power steering pump, or pipes that turn away from the motor right at the j-pipe/turbo, please let me know. Pics would be greatly appreciated, just to be sure. Price shipped to 08021. Thanks!