View Full Version : OH sr20 parts, act flywheel, conversion s14 harness, intake

brizanden
05-24-2012, 06:17 PM
parting out the left overs of a redtop sr

-oil pan top and bottom $50
-front timing cover $50
-water pump $50
-alternator w/ bracket $80
-pistons and rods (one had a spun rod bearing otherwise compression was fine so build a junkyard sr with em lol) $50
-intake manifold w/ throttle body, and almost new oem iacv (will separate) $100
-s14 to s13sr conversion harness $200
-act lightweight flywheel <1000 mies $200
-never ran megan bottom mount exhaust mani $100
-t28 oil stainless oil lines $50
-5 speed trans w/ all sensors $150

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g197/brizanden/get-attachment2-2.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g197/brizanden/get-attachment10-1.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g197/brizanden/get-attachment12.jpg
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g197/brizanden/get-attachment9-2.jpg

brizanden
05-24-2012, 10:48 PM
bump for 1 am

hollerjeet
05-24-2012, 11:51 PM
dont deal with this cat. i send him payment over 2 weeks ago. faggot still hasnt sent me my shit or replied to my pms'. paypal is taking care of it tho.

BUYER BEWARE

brizanden
05-25-2012, 07:47 AM
false i have pm'd you back every time. i even sent you a message on paypal.

hollerjeet
05-25-2012, 01:14 PM
false i have pm'd you back every time. i even sent you a message on paypal.

BAHAHAH!! round of applause for this guy. whats next? i didnt send you payment over two weeks ago (May 9)? LMAO.. dont get it twisted. you didnt send me shit on paypal. you just now replied to my message.

where in the fuck did you send me a message? LOL

View dispute comments (https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=#comment)

5/24/2012 22:40 PDT - PayPal: Buyer escalated this dispute to a Claim.
5/24/2012 22:40 PDT - Buyer: i tried contacting the seller via email. He does not reply. I sent him payment 2 weeks ago. He has not shipped the item.
5/23/2012 23:04 PDT - Buyer: I sent the payment on May 9. Seller responded by stating he would ship out the item by that friday (may 11) at the lastest. Two weeks have gone by and he still has not ship it out nor responded to my messages.

View case history (https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=#history)

May 24, 2012 - PayPal: Email sent to seller
May 24, 2012 - PayPal: Email sent to buyer
May 24, 2012 - Buyer: Dispute escalated to claim
May 24, 2012 - Buyer: Dispute filed
May 23, 2012 - PayPal: Email sent to seller
May 23, 2012 - PayPal: Email sent to buyer
May 23, 2012 - Buyer: Dispute filed

its gets even better..

he replies to my message saying this:

i have bought and sold plunty of shit on here over 200-300 dollars i dont need to steal your 20 for a timing cover

another round of appluase for you my friend. just goes to show you dont care about customer statisfaction. oh & btw, check my sellers rating. find where i sold a apexi power fc and see how much i got for it. last time i checked it was over 200-300. LOL.

this kid is a chump. grow up, just cause its a 20 dollar item doesnt mean you can push it off.

hollerjeet
05-25-2012, 01:18 PM
stop wasting my time and refund my money so i can buy it off someone else.

brizanden
05-25-2012, 06:27 PM
false again i have responded to all your pms here is your proof for that since were wrecking my thread posting up shit.
Re: 6.) upper front cover $20
:
Originally Posted by brizanden
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollerjeet
yo, have you shipped it out yet? whats the tracking number??

Quote:
Quote:
payment sent. pm the tracking number. im assuming the cover is in perfect shape other than being dirty.

Quote:
Quote:
20 shipped to 95993 for the 6.) upper front cover $20. whats your paypal
[email protected]
yeah its just dirty perfectly fine ill try to get that out for u tom fri at the latest
no i havent i had a bunch of people send me payments unlabeled and w no address so ive been going thro them as people hit me up. whats your address again ill take it first chance i get once ui have it

ok, well i sent the payment over a week now. and you confirmed you got it and said you would ship it out by last friday the latest. my paypal has my address.

harjeet hansi
1502 franklin rd
Yuba City, Ca 95993

ship it out asap, ive been waiting for this part for over a week. if its going to take any longer then refund my money
pretty sure i also sent you a message on actual paypal if you want i can pull it up. the last time we pm'd was the 23 it is now the 25 and i told you yesterday i would take it cause the paypal stuff got cleared up. there its all in the open feel free to be more of a douche cause other then taking a second to ship it i have done nothing wrong and the whole reason for the delay i explained to you, i have sold plunty of other parts on here never have taken anyones money nor gotten a neg rep so honestly chill des fuck down. also i had you pay with paypal how stupid would i have to be to try to take your money using that. once again i apologize for it taking a second but seriously stop making me out to be some scam prick. now stfu take your refund and move the fuck on.

hollerjeet
05-25-2012, 10:43 PM
thank you for validating my point. too bad you didnt post the dates those messages were sent. AND PLEASE POST THE PAYPAL MESSAGE. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE WHAT YOU PULL OUTTA YOUR ASS. go on..

also, you didnt tell me to use paypal. i use it to ease my mind cause of faggots like you. so stfu and refund my money..REFUND IT NOW.. STILL WAITING.. ^^^ dont talk shit on the net. you failed to send my item when you said you would on may 9. gave me a pussy ass excuse that you have too many items to ship out/ unmarked paypal invoices whatever bs you said two weeks later now you wanna game? lmao. please child. still waiting on the refund.. still.

DonkeyPuncher00
06-02-2012, 11:03 PM
Bump. Sent cash for PS Bracket and Pump.. haven't received responses from text messaging.

Come on, dawwwg. If you're gonna lag, at least let me know. Or don't lag. Please.

brizanden
06-03-2012, 12:05 AM
^pm'd i was waiting for echeck you sent just saw its thro

eek
06-03-2012, 12:07 AM
^^^ Guess BOTH you Nor-Cal guys got DUPED! HELLA FAIL YO!

brizanden
06-03-2012, 12:14 AM
no i refunded the other guy even tho i did have the part i just was deleying going cause i was missing shipping info for a few parts that i got payments at the same time. then other guy sent me a echeck that took a few days to go thro and my phone was broke so he couldnt and still cant text me email and pm is the only way to reach me soon my number will be back on. I just pm'd him you can even ask him. others have all got their parts that paid for them. i have a real job as well as selling parts online. i dont think me sending parts has taken longer then a week or half. people need to relax i guess to many of yall are gettin scammed lately or something.

DonkeyPuncher00
06-15-2012, 11:06 AM
Received. Thank you.