PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Tickets on Craigslist

xh3nry
05-23-2012, 09:36 PM
Hey Zilvia, i really want to take my girlfriend to Disneyland Anaheim soon. Tickets are like $120+ for hopper tickets. I was just wondering about the ads on craigslist, if they're scams? $45-$65 for a hoppers. Someone LMK!

word sux
05-23-2012, 09:38 PM
they are all scams

trust me, I am a brofessional

xh3nry
05-23-2012, 09:41 PM
They do sound sketchy they want me to:
1. Come and pay them and let them photo copy my ID.
2. They give me a "pass"
3. When i'm done, i drop off the "pass"

word sux
05-23-2012, 09:43 PM
ok ok I got a better deal

you photocopy your social security card and email it to me. then I email you a voucher to disney land for $50.

sound like a deal?

xh3nry
05-23-2012, 09:46 PM
lmao haha. A few of my friends have gone through craigslist to get into Disneyland. Its a shady deal. I'm probably just going to get an annual pass, $15 a month isn't too bad :D

ravinaziankid
05-24-2012, 07:49 AM
They probably have an annual pass and want copies of your ID just in case you don't ever come back with the pass. Just get a fake ID if you're planning to keep the pass.

mowgli 240sx
05-24-2012, 08:23 AM
sounds too good to be true

Daniel.
05-24-2012, 09:42 AM
The prince of Nigeria has noticed your plight and is willing to help.

He's going to wire you 5,000 US Dollars to help cover your vacation to Disneyland. Purchase the tickets with the money, and wire the rest back to him.

I'll provide you with the details over email at [email protected]

enkei2k
05-24-2012, 10:07 AM
The prince of Nigeria has noticed your plight and is willing to help.

He's going to wire you 5,000 US Dollars to help cover your vacation to Disneyland. Purchase the tickets with the money, and wire the rest back to him.

I'll provide you with the details over email at [email protected]

emailed. :keke:

Banana_Cute
05-24-2012, 11:45 AM
Just yelp that company man.

My cousin is GSM for Disneyland and everytime they catch people dealing with them they get booted out the park.

Pretty much that company BUYS a 4 day pass or w/e. and then let other people, like yourself, use it.

I work there aswell. Park Hopper tickets for 1 day is $125+ tax now.

xh3nry
05-24-2012, 01:09 PM
They probably have an annual pass and want copies of your ID just in case you don't ever come back with the pass. Just get a fake ID if you're planning to keep the pass.

That's pretty genius haha. But i rather not do shady business like that

xh3nry
05-24-2012, 01:13 PM
Just yelp that company man.

My cousin is GSM for Disneyland and everytime they catch people dealing with them they get booted out the park.

Pretty much that company BUYS a 4 day pass or w/e. and then let other people, like yourself, use it.

I work there aswell. Park Hopper tickets for 1 day is $125+ tax now.

Those companies don't have a name. They are just all conveniently located a street from Disneyland. Dude how's working for Disneyland? All my friends hate working there, but i think it'd be pretty cool to work at "the happiest place on earth."

HAWAII
05-24-2012, 01:14 PM
if you know someone that works for a hospital or for the city, they can get discount tickets. so... that is much better

xh3nry
05-24-2012, 01:18 PM
if you know someone that works for a hospital or for the city, they can get discount tickets. so... that is much better

Thinks for the tips! I'll start looking around

roboticnissan
05-24-2012, 01:21 PM
Get a job at disneyland, get you and your lady woman friend in for free, then quit.

xh3nry
05-24-2012, 01:36 PM
Get a job at disneyland, get you and your lady woman friend in for free, then quit.

I've applied 4 times and out of the 4 I got called in for an interview once. They don't want to hire me because they don't like my "Going above and beyond experience at my previous job." I work at a gas station... can't really go above and beyond, there are already rules set, and I can't bend them or I would get fired.

I told them a story where i alleviate a situation with an angry customer. The customer was pissed because her card wasn't working and started cussing at me. I calmed her down and she left happier then when she came in.

Disneyland don't like my experience. I was going to apply for Knotts Berry Farm, but I don't really want to work for them. haha.

Trust me, i tried :Owned:

Banana_Cute
05-24-2012, 04:40 PM
Those companies don't have a name. They are just all conveniently located a street from Disneyland. Dude how's working for Disneyland? All my friends hate working there, but i think it'd be pretty cool to work at "the happiest place on earth."

I'm graveyard custodial, washdown. We dont deal with guest, so maybe that's why you're buddies hates it. As for us, We get paid for 6 hrs. and ACTUALLY work just for 3-4 hrs a day. lol. We get an assignment, get it done then chill.

Why dont you ask your buddies to sign you in instead?

Some of then do. and for the one's that doesnt and cost the same. about $65. It's the same company. If you email them, it would take you the same house. I've looked them up on yelp. some bad review and some good. but its a gamble with them and your money.

I've applied 4 times and out of the 4 I got called in for an interview once. They don't want to hire me because they don't like my "Going above and beyond experience at my previous job." I work at a gas station... can't really go above and beyond, there are already rules set, and I can't bend them or I would get fired.

I told them a story where i alleviate a situation with an angry customer. The customer was pissed because her card wasn't working and started cussing at me. I calmed her down and she left happier then when she came in.

Disneyland don't like my experience. I was going to apply for Knotts Berry Farm, but I don't really want to work for them. haha.

Trust me, i tried :Owned:

I would think they like people who would go above and beyond. Maybe the hiring agent was in a bad mood.

Daniel.
05-24-2012, 07:25 PM
I would think they like people who would go above and beyond. Maybe the hiring agent was in a bad mood.

Bad mood 4 times in a row eh?

iHateMySilvia
05-24-2012, 07:31 PM
if you know people that know people you could be getting park hoppers for $50

fliprayzin240sx
05-24-2012, 10:20 PM
Wait till its your GF's or your B-day...that way, you'll only pay for one ticket.

chucky norris
05-24-2012, 10:39 PM
i know people so i get in fooooooh freeeee!!!
usually just go to have a churro

xh3nry
05-25-2012, 12:18 AM
Wait till its your GF's or your B-day...that way, you'll only pay for one ticket.

Wait how does that work?

Kuma
05-25-2012, 12:29 AM
Hey Zilvia, i really want to take my girlfriend to Disneyland Anaheim soon.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.urlesque.com/media/2009/11/400px-pedobearbusted.jpg

theicecreamdan
05-25-2012, 11:07 AM
I found tickets on Craigslist once. They got us in.

But I realized how easy it would have been for them to be used already, so I probably wouldn't do it again.

Banana_Cute
05-25-2012, 08:39 PM
Bad mood 4 times in a row eh?

Hey, i dont know the story... w/e it is.. how do you go to an interview 4 times and not get hired.. IDK. I went once.. got an email said i'd be on a waiting list for 6 months if anything comes up. 2 weeks later, i've got my 2nd interview, 2 weeks after that. I'm working for the company. So yeah...

xh3nry
05-25-2012, 10:26 PM
No i applied 4 times and only got called in for an interview once

Kuma
05-26-2012, 04:02 AM
No i applied 4 times and only got called in for an interview once

In that little section at the bottom where they want you to describe yourself, did you say you were persistent?

xh3nry
05-26-2012, 10:27 AM
No, i don't recall seeing that section