niteridaz503
05-21-2012, 02:07 PM
nice car just needs paint to make it better GLWS

85flyer
05-21-2012, 02:24 PM
Yup,.. Thx.

Pendulum
05-21-2012, 04:28 PM
How's the condition of the top? Rips/tears/stains etc? Does it operate smoothly?

VERY interested, just gotta sell my car first.

85flyer
05-21-2012, 04:39 PM
How's the condition of the top? Rips/tears/stains etc? Does it operate smoothly?

VERY interested, just gotta sell my car first.

Top works smoothly, top has 2 tears. But I have a second top that has no tears.
I also have a tonneau cover for it and it comes with viper alarm..

Pendulum
05-21-2012, 06:03 PM
Top works smoothly, top has 2 tears. But I have a second top that has no tears.
I also have a tonneau cover for it and it comes with viper alarm..

Thanks. I'll keep an eye on your thread. If I get my car sold in time, I'll hit ya up.

ST(I)mpreza
05-21-2012, 07:24 PM
BUMP for the first vert I've ever liked!

Street_Savage_Z
05-21-2012, 07:32 PM
GLWS!!! makes me miss my vert soo much.. wish i didnt have too many cars already..

85flyer
05-21-2012, 07:58 PM
BUMP for the first vert I've ever liked!

GLWS!!! makes me miss my vert soo much.. wish i didnt have too many cars already..

Appreciate the feedback.. thx for the bump..

mk3supra1992
05-21-2012, 08:52 PM
dam it went from a super nice cherry vert to this smh -__-

85flyer
05-21-2012, 09:13 PM
Car comes from a good previous owner ( friend ) but it did have different shades of red.. This is a mock up stage.. Making up my mind towards a new color is where I'm at..
Car now has the right oem fenders better grill and legit whls.. So if your reference to "cherry
" is only your visual impression than I'm in no way bothered about your comment.. Cars are valuable in many ways but color preference is the least of the values I would be worried about.. Thx

coupesallday!
05-21-2012, 10:39 PM
glws shit is clean.....

85flyer
05-22-2012, 01:12 AM
glws shit is clean.....
fo sho.. thx

yeayeachriscoop
05-22-2012, 05:49 AM
dam it went from a super nice cherry vert to this smh -__-

at this^ ..smh

brian310
05-22-2012, 09:36 AM
damn clean vert! would offer to trade for my hatch, but you wouldnt want it. lol GLWS!

85flyer
05-22-2012, 03:00 PM
damn clean vert! would offer to trade for my hatch, but you wouldnt want it. lol GLWS!

Car plus cash is a " you can do it " possibility

85flyer
05-22-2012, 09:08 PM
A lot of. Trade offers.. thx, any more cash offers out there? It's OBO...

odyvia13
05-22-2012, 09:22 PM
car is worth every penny

85flyer
05-22-2012, 10:42 PM
car is worth every penny

Thx,..

would offer to trade for my hatch
http://www.cupr.info/songht1.jpghttp://gamegood.info/images/11.gifhttp://www.cupr.info/song2.jpghttp://www.cupr.info/song12.jpghttp://www.cupr.info/song14.jpg

Love from NYC, much appreciated.

85flyer
05-23-2012, 11:09 AM
Car will be undergoing a wet sanding and a more even coat of base.. If I make up my mind I might just get the car covered in vinyl..

85flyer
05-23-2012, 10:44 PM
spoke with a distributor of Vinyl and damn! good stuff isn't cheap no moe.. Im better off painting it..

mr.dat1
05-23-2012, 10:49 PM
trade ?
http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/455314-testing-waters-vip-ls400.html

85flyer
05-24-2012, 11:04 AM
I posted my number.. hit me up..

t0nyakapb
05-24-2012, 03:03 PM
i have 4000 without the wheels?? all i have =(

85flyer
05-24-2012, 04:47 PM
So, just got back from meeting up with someone with a salvaged 97 kouki..
And to my surprise, had the car get a thorough examination by the guys girlfriend!
she knocked and tapped all over the with her bare hands. To my shame need I remind you car is rattle can primer and her hands kept on.getting blacker and blacker by the min.. LOL.

In her professional opinion the following are issues: panels in the inside, excessive paint on the rear that made it feel like it was bondo but wasn't, door alignment issues,.. but where she got me the most was when she looked under the hood and noticed gunk on the right side of the block (close to the alternator) and said the block had a cracked oil pan?!! So oil coming or dripping out the bottom of the pan can now physically travel upward and settle in between the oil filter and the alternator.. LOL..
Bottom line is, I can respect her body work skill but mechanical is somewhat questionable.
Car is straight with typical were and tear abuse that any 20 yr old car can have.. people now a days want the porshe at the price of a vw.. Sorry for taking too long with this.. car does need a paint job, engine bay clean up just to clear any doubts.. oil was from a busted oil pressure sensor.. but the sensor has been replaced.. thx for your time.

85flyer
05-24-2012, 05:15 PM
So, I must have touched a nerve with this guys girlfriend cause after reading it she has called me and said i should get my facts straight and called me a bitch!! LOL,..

She did say that I should grow up.. and Hung up..haha,ha.. now that
There us funny.. good luck with your boyfriends trade or sale..

birdy2882
05-24-2012, 05:22 PM
And to my surprise, had the car get a thorough examination by the guys girlfriend!
she knocked and tapped all over the with her bare hands. To my shame need I remind you car is rattle can primer and her hands kept on.getting blacker and blacker by the min.. LOL.

In her professional opinion the following are issues: panels in the inside, excessive paint on the rear that made it feel like it was bondo but wasn't, door alignment issues,.. but where she got me the most was when she looked under the hood and noticed gunk on the right side of the block (close to the alternator) and said the block had a cracked oil pan?!! So oil coming or dripping out the bottom of the pan can now physically travel upward and settle in between the oil filter and the alternator.. LOL..
Bottom line is, I can respect her body work skill but mechanical is somewhat questionable.
Car is straight with typical were and tear abuse that any 20 yr old car can have.. people now a days want the porshe at the price of a vw.. Sorry for taking too long with this.. car does need a paint job, engine bay clean up just to clear any doubts.. oil was from a busted oil pressure sensor.. but the sensor has been replaced.. thx for your time.

WOW!!!!!! thats all that needs to b said cuz she never said u had an issue with your oil pan, if u were listening right, she was talking about HER oil pan gasket. thought u were a chill dude until i seen this as if u were 16years old boy talking about somebody on the internet. so much for u acting like the 35 year old man u say u are. peace dude...... GLWT/GLWS

t0nyakapb
05-24-2012, 05:35 PM

LMFAO i had my car inspeted by her too, they were pretty chill with me tho. i say i got b- from her.

85flyer
05-24-2012, 05:38 PM
wow, talk about drama..

well to be perfectly honest the guy thats selling his car is a calm dude.. we chatted it up.. and he clearified tha his girl never mentioned anything in regards to the oil pan.. I heard it, I believe she said it.. but we can get things wrong and if 2 people are telling me that she didnt. than I heard it wrong.. she seems serious about her passion for cars and I can understand that having your credibility bashed can offend me or anyone for that matter.. so, no issues and i understand where shes coming from..
actually she should be admired for being one of the few to pick up a wrench..

85flyer
05-24-2012, 05:41 PM
LMFAO i had my car inspeted by her too, they were pretty chill with me tho. i say i got b- from her.

LOL,.. yeah I think I got a C-...

birdy2882
05-24-2012, 05:45 PM
wow, talk about drama..

well to be perfectly honest the guy thats selling his car is a calm dude.. we chatted it up.. and he clearified tha his girl never mentioned anything in regards to the oil pan.. I heard it, I believe she said it.. but we can get things wrong and if 2 people are telling me that she didnt. than I heard it wrong.. she seems serious about her passion for cars and I can understand that having your credibility bashed can offend me or anyone for that matter.. so, no issues and i understand where shes coming from..
actually she should be admired for being one of the few to pick up a wrench..

It was all miscommutation. Koo dude fir anybody tgat wants to know. Clean car!!! Glws/glwt man :- )

85flyer
05-24-2012, 05:51 PM
fo so, thx mang.. and im pretty sure you'll get the deal your looking for.. clean car w/ 10 out of 10 interior..

85flyer
05-25-2012, 01:16 PM
Noon bump... Let's get her to a new home.

85flyer
05-25-2012, 11:02 PM
Ttt.........

westly7
05-25-2012, 11:36 PM
See my thread how much cash u want on top if trade with my hatch but im keeping my wheels

itsguyguy
05-26-2012, 12:55 AM
If I weren't downsizing, I'd offer you to trade for my white S14 Kouki plus a little cash on your end.

LA as in Louisiana or Los Angeles?

85flyer
05-26-2012, 10:55 AM
See my thread how much cash u want on top if trade with my hatch but im keeping my wheels

You've been p'md

If I weren't downsizing, I'd offer you to trade for my white S14 Kouki plus a little cash on your end.

LA as in Louisiana or Los Angeles?

It's Los Angeles.. you should send me some pics.. kinda have a soft spot for koukis..

itsguyguy
05-26-2012, 03:27 PM
She's up for pending again.

But here's the link.
Obviously can't trade since I'm downsizing unless this guy buys my black S14 for my asking price.

http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/453243-1998-240sx-se-non-sunroof-jdm-aero-pearl-white-132k-ka-5-speed-7800-a.html

85flyer
05-26-2012, 04:54 PM
No worries, plus the distance from Dallas to L.A,.. doesnt motivate anyone.. thx for the interest and Glws..

karkas9
05-26-2012, 05:13 PM
this thread is so funny. the Silvia vert is probably as rare as it gets.

pejsa
05-26-2012, 06:50 PM
car is mine thanks for looking fellas

AutechKouki
05-26-2012, 08:31 PM
this thread is so funny. the Silvia vert is probably as rare as it gets.

Not an "authentic" silvia vert. Silvia verts in japan were made by Autech and have a lift up rear section to hide the soft top, plus obviously rhd and sr powered.
240sx verts were converted coupe bodies done in California. Our verts are Limited, but not too rare.

car is mine thanks for looking fellas
Really? How much did this sell for out of curiosity? I'm thinking of selling mine soon.

Cease_Super_Hicas
05-26-2012, 11:42 PM
Not an "authentic" silvia vert. Silvia verts in japan were made by Autech and have a lift up rear section to hide the soft top, plus obviously rhd and sr powered.
240sx verts were converted coupe bodies done in California. Our verts are Limited, but not too rare.

Really? How much did this sell for out of curiosity? I'm thinking of selling mine soon.

part our ur vert and ill take ur front and sr too ahaahah but 85flyer what happen to ur m30 and i would just fix the vert if i was you just get a paint job and it should look great:bowrofl:

85flyer
05-27-2012, 01:41 AM
part our ur vert and ill take ur front and sr too ahaahah but 85flyer what happen to ur m30 and i would just fix the vert if i was you just get a paint job and it should look great:bowrofl:

No kidding,.. the M30 is now owned by a friend in Covina.. LS customs.

I had plans for the vert.. but I have a Class A license and the first day I got the vert. CHP pulls me over and slaps me with a ticket.. can mess around with my business for the sake of toys.. so, it had to go.. it got more attention
than my M30/ rb25 set up LOL..

the vert is now heading South on the 5 to El Cajon Ca..
hope the new owner drives the crap out of it and enjoys it to the fullest!

Im out for now, got a little rat rod datsun that Im going to cruse around town in.. thx for the peeps that took time to view and post something positive.

good luck with all your sales, trades and projects..