PDA

View Full Version : Another Bay Area Meet(Evo's and 240's)....2/28

s13chica
02-09-2004, 05:23 PM
Ok guys...My friend is having another evo meet and would like to extend an invitation to all of us to come out and chill. Here is his post from NorCalEvo.net. I will definitly be there, so anyone else who has nothing better to do should come and hang out. And yes...I know that it is the day of D1, but not all of us will be able to attend, so this is something else that we can do!

From NorCalEvo.net:

Here is the plan in all it's glory

*1. Meet up at Starbucks at McCarthy Ranch at 11am (Works will be there for P2 reflashes to all interested parties at a 10% discount, info on Shiv being there for baselines at a discount Xflashes to come soon).
2. Drive off at noon (no delays this time).
3. Drive up 680 to Palomares to 580 (map below).
4. Meet up at GBMotorsports

*I talked to Gino (the guy that runs the place) and this is what they are going to offer

*- BBQ (eat until your pants burst!)
- Product give aways (he told me he would get some Borla and Perrin stuff tentatively)
- Possible discounts on parts and installs.* So you can either buy stuff from them or bring stuff you bought from other vendors and pay them to install it.

GB Motorsports Address:

21666 Cloud Way Unit # 6
Hayward, CA 94545

Halz
02-09-2004, 05:31 PM
Ooo.. BBQ until my pants burst? Makes me wonder if we have to wear pants..

JanSolo
02-09-2004, 05:48 PM
Here is the map:

http://www.jansolo.org/images/meet_2_map.jpg

knghtryde
02-09-2004, 05:52 PM
Hey Georgia, you coming to Grant Ranch Sunday... I'm planning on Opening it up to the NorCalEvo forum on Wednesday. I hope that's a good idea.

But I'll be at this one this time, with my turbo and rims in place. LoLZ.

s13chica
02-09-2004, 07:01 PM
Hey Georgia, you coming to Grant Ranch Sunday... I'm planning on Opening it up to the NorCalEvo forum on Wednesday. I hope that's a good idea.

But I'll be at this one this time, with my turbo and rims in place. LoLZ.

I think it is a good idea to invite the norcalevo guys, and yes, I will be there on sunday!

JanSolo
02-10-2004, 01:29 AM
I think the best portion of the meet is going to be the drive. Palomares is a pretty fun drive and no where as dangerous as the drive on Calaveras that we had planned for the last meet.

GB Motorsports has hosted events before, probably 40 cars at the max. I am hoping we can beat these numbers and make them have to go out and buy more food.

knghtryde
02-10-2004, 09:21 AM
LoLz... I'm pretty sure I'll be there so that isn't a problem...

knghtryde
02-10-2004, 09:29 AM
http://www.norcalevo.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=4731#4731

Here's the NorCalEvo information for Grant Ranch.