PDA

View Full Version : Spiritual World

J90lude
05-17-2012, 09:42 PM
I'm just curious where the zilvians minds are at when it comes down to the spiritual world from chakras, shift of consciousness, meditation, prayer or even against mass manipulation. Please leave the jokes out.

MikeisNissan
05-18-2012, 05:20 AM
usually when it comes down to spiritual world of chakras, i meditate, pray, then lose consciousness after i scream at the other person on the line while on my phone iron in debate of mass manipulation.

One_love_silvia
05-18-2012, 05:00 PM
shouldn't this be relocated to loud noises?

MikeisNissan
05-19-2012, 04:24 AM
this is pretty fucking random/off topic to me. dont think meditation is loud enough.

ESmorz
05-19-2012, 03:29 PM
A giant load of horse shit, that isn't a joke.

J90lude
05-19-2012, 03:56 PM
"smh" Closed minded & living in a capsule people indeed. God bless y'all soul.

slydin240sx
05-19-2012, 04:02 PM
"smh" Closed minded & living in a capsule people indeed. God bless y'all soul.

QFT! People are so naive.

J90lude
05-19-2012, 05:07 PM
QFT! People are so naive.

Tell me about it...:2f2f:

kennedy8383
05-20-2012, 06:14 PM
I don't think there any such thing as spiritual world because the bible never mention anything about it..

J90lude
05-21-2012, 05:41 PM
I don't think there any such thing as spiritual world because the bible never mention anything about it..

If that's what you truly believe sir.

MadScientist
05-21-2012, 05:49 PM
2D = paper
3D = multi sighted demension
4D = would be what you can't see to understand

"What the Eyes, see... and the Ears, hear... the Mind believes."

Yes, thats a movie qoute...

wangan_cruiser
05-21-2012, 06:39 PM
its pointless to open up a thread like this in zilvia. most members here are assholes, jerks, and elitist.

TougeLove
05-21-2012, 07:34 PM
I believe in God.
I believe Jesus is my savior and died for my sins.
I believe 100% of the bible.
I cannot prove everything in the bible but I have FAITH that what is in there is true.
Just because a bunch of idiots run around claiming they are Christian does not make them Christian.
Going to church makes you a Christian, just like going to McDonalds makes you a hamburger.
I believe there is a spiritual world within our world where people can become possessed, etc.
I meditate but its more about prayer and clearing my mind more than meditating on a certain being or aspect.

Corbic
05-21-2012, 07:35 PM
its pointless to open up a thread like this in zilvia. most members here are assholes, jerks, and elitist.

....who are barely into their 20's and have the entire world figured out because they just took a History 101 class at the local community college.

Worse yet, because they are to smart to go to college.

Corbic
05-21-2012, 07:43 PM
I believe in God.
I cannot prove everything in the bible but I have FAITH that what is in there is true.
Just because a bunch of idiots run around claiming they are Christian does not make them Christian.
Going to church makes you a Christian, just like going to McDonalds makes you a hamburger.
I believe there is a spiritual world within our world where people can become possessed, etc.
I meditate but its more about prayer and clearing my mind more than meditating on a certain being or aspect.

The Second Commandment actually worries me.

From the King James version, but others are simular -

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments

International
You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments

I can really see why some religions (LDS, Islam, JW, Amish) refuse to have any religious imagery.

According to the 2nd Commandment this is blasphemous as well as much of Christian artwork, crucifixions, statutes, Rosaries ect.

http://maitaly.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/michangello-lastjudgment-b.jpg

TougeLove
05-22-2012, 12:24 AM
^ thats pretty insightful.

My friend laughs at people with cross tattoos because it shows how they focus on the death and not the life.

I dig king james on certain books but get lost on others haha.

I dont rely on this, but I like to bring up the betting rules when discussing religion.

If you are christian and live your life for God and die and there is no God, no harm no foul, but if there is a God, you're golden. If you live as if there is no God and there isnt, no harm no foul, but if there is.....Hell.

So the only option that doesnt result in hell is believing and following God. :D

J90lude
05-23-2012, 03:25 AM

I agree, but I just wanted to know.

J90lude
05-23-2012, 03:27 AM
....who are barely into their 20's and have the entire world figured out because they just took a History 101 class at the local community college.

:hide: I didn't learn this into History 101.

J90lude
05-23-2012, 03:32 AM
I believe in God.

I agree. I vision a change coming one day where the one's who are in tune with their inner selves will live onto an higher dimension in a pure spiritual realm. God bless.

The Second Commandment actually worries me.

From the King James version, but others are simular -

International

I can really see why some religions (LDS, Islam, JW, Amish) refuse to have any religious imagery.

According to the 2nd Commandment this is blasphemous as well as much of Christian artwork, crucifixions, statutes, Rosaries ect.

http://maitaly.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/michangello-lastjudgment-b.jpg

Very insightful.

Kuma
05-23-2012, 04:19 AM
I don't believe in God or Gods... But I do think religion is a great thing for the most part. It's only when man uses religion to manipulate people to violence that I don't like. For the most part though, it gives people faith, makes them fear death less and keeps honest people honest.... IMO it does more good than bad for humanity as a whole.

J90lude
05-23-2012, 05:55 PM
I don't believe in God or Gods... But I do think religion is a great thing for the most part. It's only when man uses religion to manipulate people to violence that I don't like. For the most part though, it gives people faith, makes them fear death less and keeps honest people honest.... IMO it does more good than bad for humanity as a whole.

I agree and disagree with this at the same time.

word sux
05-23-2012, 06:55 PM

too*

(insert troll face)

J90lude
05-23-2012, 10:53 PM
too*

(insert troll face)

http://25.media.tumblr.com/avatar_6feb8634e3d0_128.png