PDA

View Full Version : WA FS: 1997 Toyota Supra TT 6-speed Series 2 JDM

TurboFever99
05-14-2012, 02:52 PM

subiesean
05-14-2012, 03:19 PM
wow not a bad asking price, very clean love the white.

glws

RHDAmerica
05-14-2012, 03:21 PM
If this title has no issues how come you haven't transferred it to Washington?

I know you've had this car for awhile now too so yea I was just wondering...

TurboFever99
05-14-2012, 03:35 PM
If this title has no issues how come you haven't transferred it to Washington?

I know you've had this car for awhile now too so yea I was just wondering...

Because as of now I have no intentions of getting it registered here due to work, and won't be driven either.
I've had the same title work done on some of my previous cars, and it's been transfered to multiple States.
It definetley has no issues, its a full US title, any actual buyer is free to check.

RHDAmerica
05-14-2012, 03:40 PM
What do you mean by a "full US title" I've never heard of that before...

Is this car FEDERAL LEGAL or just another STATE LEGAL car???

TurboFever99
05-14-2012, 03:50 PM
Hi, but this is not a jdm legality discussion thread, I'm selling my car.
Any actual buyer is able to get in contact with me directly and I can answer any questions.

yomisiu
05-14-2012, 03:53 PM
adhgbslkadjgkajdsg

Nice car.

reflector_collector
05-14-2012, 04:16 PM
this is amazing, and very well priced. glws pal

Og Bobby Johnson
05-14-2012, 04:23 PM
super clean damn!

RHDAmerica
05-14-2012, 04:35 PM
Hi, but this is not a jdm legality discussion thread, I'm selling my car.
Any actual buyer is able to get in contact with me directly and I can answer any questions.

Um ok I guess that's one way to avoid the question...

Dude you're the one saying it's a 50 state legal car and no one anywhere would ever have an issue...

If that is true then is it federal legal or just a state legal car???

No need to get all offensive... Unless you're already having issues getting it titled and now you're trying to pedal your car off here...

gabewatts25
05-14-2012, 06:36 PM
dude so sick!

Og Bobby Johnson
05-14-2012, 06:53 PM
Um ok I guess that's one way to avoid the question...

Dude you're the one saying it's a 50 state legal car and no one anywhere would ever have an issue...

If that is true then is it federal legal or just a state legal car???

No need to get all offensive... Unless you're already having issues getting it titled and now you're trying to pedal your car off here...

Op on the title for make does it say Toyota if so the cars title can transfer any were besides Ca if it says spnc or avnc = kit car this car is completely illegal no bond release is needed for japanese cars that have sister cars in the states. If the op can post a picture of the registration blocking the addy we will all now the car is legit!

TurboFever99
05-14-2012, 07:05 PM
This is my last and final response regarding the cars title, anything else I am ignoring.
Any actual interested buyer can take this up with me!

- Yes the cars title does say 1997 Toyota Supra.
- By full "US title" I mean it is NOT any kind of kit car or reconstructed car BS.
- The VIN number can be found on the national DMV system
- This is technically a State legal car now, but you can transfer/register it no problems... Been there/done that with previous cars!

GARzNSANE
05-15-2012, 12:44 AM
Super freakin clean supra my man. Free bump for another baller in the PNW.

I'm surprised there so many dummies thinking that all imports = skylines and s15. There IS A MKIV supra produced in the USA. Therefore there are NO problems with registration and titling. People are so dumb i swear to god.

jdm2191
05-15-2012, 02:01 AM
Your a boss! Enough said....

vw203
05-15-2012, 07:31 AM
Super freakin clean supra my man. Free bump for another baller in the PNW.

I'm surprised there so many dummies thinking that all imports = skylines and s15. There IS A MKIV supra produced in the USA. Therefore there are NO problems with registration and titling. People are so dumb i swear to god.

Obviously your the dumb one if you never heard of JDM supras and rx7s getting taken. Look it up it happens all the time along with grey market benzs, ferreris bmws even vw's. Ive seen a 1989 golf rallye get crushed because it was not fed legal.That being said don't talk about something you have no clue about.

Op your car is gorgeous and worth every penny if I didn't just blow every cent I had id be in contact making this deal happen. This has nothing against your car at all more to the interweb know it alls.

TurboFever99
05-16-2012, 03:01 PM
Pending sale!

florante rea
05-16-2012, 03:32 PM
That is sexy, good price and congrats to the new owner.

TurboFever99
05-16-2012, 04:15 PM
Pending its not confirmed yet owner is flying out

AZ89two4Tsx
05-16-2012, 06:16 PM
I like how people like to shit on these threads with their "legal" garbage.

If you know the rules and what's up, you should keep it to yourself. If you have a question, PM the OP. It's sad to see these threads get spammed.

Vicious Beaner!
05-17-2012, 12:25 AM
I wish i was rich right bout now. Cars perfect.
exactly how I would have a supra
glws