PDA

View Full Version : NoN profit iPad give away!

nxt774
05-08-2012, 04:55 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know about a charity give away for a brand new iPad 3g+wifi incase anyone was interested, I hope this is the right place. For every $10 tax deductible donation you will get one entry into the drawing on May 15th!
All proceeds go to benefit their "Foster the Future Kids Fund" which helps kids growing up in foster care do fun things.

links to donate: :: Necco - The Power of Family :: (http://necco.org/kidsfund2.html)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Necco/273003132711

The non-profit is called Necco here is a little about them and what they do taken from their website.

We serve abused and neglected children of all ages in the custody of child welfare and juvenile justice agencies in the states of Georgia, Kentucky, Ohio, and West Virginia.

We serve children and young adults who are placed with the Georgia Department of Family and Children’s Services, the Georgia Department of Mental Health, the Georgia Department of Juvenile Justice, the Kentucky Department of Juvenile Justice, the Kentucky Department of Community Based Services, the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services, the Ohio Department of Youth Services, and the West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources.

We serve children and young adults as an alternative to being placed in secure detention.

We serve troubled children and young adults many other agencies are not willing to accept.

We serve older children and young adults, for whom the focus is teaching independent living skills to enable them to transition into becoming self-sufficient adults.

We serve children and young adults in rural and urban settings as defined by their needs.

We serve sibling groups by exhausting all measures to keep them together.

kaneda3
05-25-2012, 12:39 PM
this piece of trash ripped me off in a sale, he also screwed over zerolift

no one trust this little bitch

OutlawLui
05-25-2012, 12:39 PM
Seems legit haha

nxt774
05-29-2012, 09:22 PM
this piece of trash ripped me off in a sale, he also screwed over zerolift

no one trust this little bitch

LOL this again..... hahahahah i ripped Zerolift off that's FUNNY

Seems legit haha

as far as legit. if you would have clicked through you would realize it was legit. research the company, company website, company paypal account, paypal does a detailed application for 501C3 approval to benefit from their discounted fees.

thanks for your posts though. both your totals grew by one, you must be proud.