PDA

View Full Version : IL FS: 1992 240s Hatch - Coilovers/Cage/18x9.5's/CLEAN Stock Body S13 $5,000

whiterps13
05-08-2012, 12:47 PM
I have owned this car for 10 years and it has been extremely well taken care of. I change the oil regularly, have performed all basic maintanence since day 1, and it literally has been my life for the past 10 years. For sale for $5000 FIRM, not a penny less. The ONLY trade I will consider is a 2006+ Suzuki GSXR 600, dont bother with anything else.

Specs currently are
1992 240sx LE hatchback
168,000 miles on chassis
Manual Transmission

18x9.5 +15 Rota P45R's custom powdercoated white
Federal 595SS 215/40/18
Stance GR+ Fully adjustable coilovers (ride height, dampening, camber)
Tein Tie Rods
SPL Rear upper control arms
Cusco/Safety 21 6 point Roll Cage
Hawk HPS Brake pads

Injen Cold Air Intake
Hotshot SS Header
Gutted Catco High flow Cat
5Zigen Proracer ASpec Exhaust (lightest SS exhuast on the market)
Rebuilt Transmission by B&C Transmissions (synchros, gears, etc.) 40k miles on rebuild
Centerforce Stage 3 Clutch

Sparco Torino seat
Gutted rear interior
Nardi Suede steering wheel
ASpec Titanium shift knob
Custom Gucci interior
DMax floormats
Alpine stereo with IPOD chord (just bought, over $250)
Pioneer speakers

Thats off the top of my head, theres probably more that Im forgetting. I have replaced power steering pump/lines, fuel injectors, fuel pump, alternator, battery, gaskets, etc etc. with stock parts. Car has never had any serious problems and it has never failed me. Literally the best car I have ever owned. Its super quick, loud as hell, handles amazing, pretty rediculous all around. I daily drive the car and drove it to and from school 120+ miles each way. It has been on thousand + mile roadtrips with no issues. I have a whole bunch of stock parts that will go with the car.

The bad- its got a pretty nice sized dent in the passenger rear 1/4 panel. Could be repaired or just slap overs on it. It needs a new main seal, I have it but havent had time to install it. I might get this done before sale. Its loud, it makes loud noises, it creakes, it jumps over the smallest of bumps in the road, it has no emmision stuff, it is not for the faint of heart. The alignment is crazy to fit the wheels, camber is probably close to -4 or -5. If youre looking for a super comfortable car you are probably looking at the wrong vehicle. It currently has an open differential so if you want to drift it competatively you should grab a 2 way or weld it.

Again, $5000 FIRM. I will not take $4900.
If you dont have the money dont even bother emailing me because a bank will not give you a loan for this car.

Tons of pictures can be found HERE
146CANON album | Nowicki | Fotki.com, photo and video sharing made easy. (http://public.fotki.com/nowicki/dcim-01/146canon/)

Email with questions. If you want to talk about the car leave your phone number and I will call you. Test drives will require $5000 cash in my hand unless I know you.

[email protected]

1992 Nissan 240sx Hatch Coilovers/Cage/Built S13 (http://rockford.craigslist.org/cto/3002581805.html)

bladetech8
05-08-2012, 11:09 PM
Would you be interested in selling your dmax floor mats? I would be interested in taking them off your hands for whatever.. Just PM me if interested. Thanks!

KTA
12-07-2012, 11:25 PM
Is this still for sale?