PDA

View Full Version : stolen s13 auto hb nw chicago

bosi
05-08-2012, 06:35 AM
Woke up this morning and found my car gone, any help would be appreciated. Its black but needs a paint job, a bit yellow on the front bumper and the driver side fender is metal with some black. Stock tires no cap on back n some shitty black rims on the front. Blue calipers and a cracked windshield too. Its loudish too but mostly stock, has a bronze valve cover.

hobbs
05-08-2012, 09:16 AM
Where was it taken from?

Mishkin_707
05-08-2012, 02:34 PM
I'll keep an eye out for ya, been seeing a crap load of 240's lately, caught someone trying to get in my car last month, I pulled up and saw a silver coupe with a black trunk parked up the street, the other guy by my car trying to stick something in my door I caught his ass on video and when he saw me he ran and jumped into the coupe waiting, I chased his ass in my brothers GTO to Palmer Fullerton, thought he was going to park in a garage and hide til I called the cops waiting there, they pulled up and went and pulled both guys out, cop asked me submit the video so we can go to court, cop said they had a few stolen things and a chopped up civic under a tarp in there..... These guys are fucked

Mishkin_707
05-08-2012, 02:53 PM
Forgot to ask, got any pics and a plate number? Important info like that is needed

bosi
05-08-2012, 02:57 PM
No pics unfortunately, it happened by addison and austin by the st patricks high school there. The first three numbers on the plate were K74. Biggest distinguishable thing would be the fucked up driver side fender, it's metallic with some black sprinkled on it.

Mishkin_707
05-08-2012, 03:24 PM
If anything a lot of cars get found around the area I mentioned, my neighbors found two of his stolen civics there, may wanna take a drive and cruise the alley ways, I'll keep an eye out, hope ya find it

Was there any kind of security?

bosi
05-08-2012, 03:38 PM
Yeah I don't care if they take the wheels and engine I just want want the shell back and no there wasn't, it was pretty much stock. I usually keep it in the garage but had to store something in there and parked it out front and it was gone within the week.

bosi
05-08-2012, 04:58 PM
Neighbors told me there was a blue truck with no plates parked on the block just before it got stolen.

collegekid
05-09-2012, 03:40 AM
Damn Mishkin, that sounds like some 21 jump street Bourne ultimatum type of shit lol

+1 on the vigilante justice
-1 on the stolen auto hatchback

Mishkin_707
05-09-2012, 01:17 PM
LoL, I got lucky I showed up on time if not, im sure my car wouldn't have been there, last time I'll park my shit on the street

bosi
05-26-2012, 12:07 PM
Update:
Found it about 2 miles away, looks like it was in the process of being stripped I found a can of PB blast and a jack in there. Engine is intact and that's all that really matters.

Pinggg
05-26-2012, 12:10 PM
Glad to hear you got it back.