PDA

View Full Version : Kouki retainer to zenki bumper support.

Jonathong
05-07-2012, 01:58 PM
For those of you who did your s14 kouki conversion this way did y'all have to modify the kouki retainer to get it to fit onto the zenki bumper support? any info is greatly appreciated.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Okinawandrifter87
05-07-2012, 02:06 PM
I'm not sure off hand, but if you haven't already, but I think Om1kron (Wayne) did this so he would know for a fact first hand.

Jonathong
05-07-2012, 02:26 PM
I'm not sure off hand, but if you haven't already, but I think Om1kron (Wayne) did this so he would know for a fact first hand.

Yea i already pm'd him, but also I just wanna know how he got the kouki retainer to fit, cause mine wont really line up to the 2 bolts i need to bolt the retainer onto the support.

yaldizzle
08-01-2013, 01:18 AM
im bumping this because ive been trying to search about this for two weeks now and cant find anything! someone please help! i have the kouki retainer but im still using the bumper reinforcement from my zenki. so if anyone has made this work, please tell me how!

teedubs14
03-12-2015, 10:31 PM
im bumping this because ive been trying to search about this for two weeks now and cant find anything! someone please help! i have the kouki retainer but im still using the bumper reinforcement from my zenki. so if anyone has made this work, please tell me how!

Did you end up just using the kouki retainer with the zenki reinforcement and did it work out?