PDA

View Full Version : Redtop studders after 3500rpms (no idea wtf is wrong)... Help!!!

nismomel
05-06-2012, 07:57 AM
Ok so yesterday I decide to race my car with a friends blacktop and half way thru 2nd gear I hear a weird hiss and pop and something fell off my car.. We pull over and I find the bolt I used to cover the o2 bunge is missing.. So I'm guessing that's was what fell off!! But now when I try getting on the gas I hear the turbo spooling but after like 3500rpms the car shakes and studders and never gains any power almost like its misfiring... I checked all my ic pipping connections and they are all tight... But I did notice the turbo is leaking oil could that be my problem?? Help me please!!!

Frank_Jaeger
05-06-2012, 08:29 AM
Ok so yesterday I decide to race my car with a friends blacktop and half way thru 2nd gear I hear a weird hiss and pop and something fell off my car.. We pull over and I find the bolt I used to cover the o2 bunge is missing.. So I'm guessing that's was what fell off!! But now when I try getting on the gas I hear the turbo spooling but after like 3500rpms the car shakes and studders and never gains any power almost like its misfiring... I checked all my ic pipping connections and they are all tight... But I did notice the turbo is leaking oil could that be my problem?? Help me please!!!
Just because they seem tight doesn't mean you don't have a boost leak somewhere. Test it.

nismomel
05-06-2012, 08:58 AM
Thanks! Any idea where I can get a tester?? Lol
Just because they seem tight doesn't mean you don't have a boost leak somewhere. Test it.

Nismo11
05-07-2012, 10:01 PM
I would just double check them an go from there.