05-03-2012, 12:06 PM
fuck thieves.

Dat S13
05-03-2012, 12:12 PM
Damn that's a clean coupe,

Hope you get her back in one piece bro.

Slammed180
05-03-2012, 12:58 PM
Did I accidentally click on the stolen goods forum?

Nope.

Good, thought maybe I was the retard here.

jeremyuhh
05-03-2012, 01:12 PM
didnt know there was a separate thread for stolen goods. mods please close.

delado
05-03-2012, 01:18 PM
Oh man I'm sorry dude. I love this car everytime I see it in the wheel former whore thread gl finding it

hobbs
05-03-2012, 01:21 PM
Did I accidentally click on the stolen goods forum?

Nope.

Good, thought maybe I was the retard here.

Guy gets his car stolen and you decide to be a colossal douchebag? Give the guy a break, woulda killed you just to say "Hey theres a sub forum for stolen items located here:"?

Slammed180
05-03-2012, 01:40 PM
Deal with it, Flanders.

Boss_S14
05-03-2012, 01:52 PM
Damn man i Hope you get your car back. I know the feeling...

ZenKi_373
05-03-2012, 02:01 PM
hope it gets found. check for craigslist as always and spread the word more post on different forums!

and you guys are retarded, its not hard for a mod to move a thread chill the fck out. its not like this is another help me import a skyline thread.

estanislao
05-03-2012, 02:01 PM
damn i hope you find it its a really good lookinng car. lets blame the honda guys lol.

lude4life13
05-03-2012, 02:07 PM
I will keep my eye out for it and spread the word. I am right in that area as well..

slydin240sx
05-03-2012, 02:19 PM
That sucks man! Sorry for your loss. I really hope you get it back.

Pinggg
05-03-2012, 02:30 PM
Sucks dude!
Damn theifs!

BoOsT-HuNgRy
05-03-2012, 02:41 PM
Fuckin shitty deal..... been there sucks .... hope you/they find it....

not trying to be mean or anything but a word to the wise to everyone is install a fuel cut off switch some where in your car where you and only you know where it is.. i have learned from my mistakes best 30 bucks i ever spent. when your not Using the car turn it off cant go far with out gas....

Good luck man.

WanganNastyMachine
05-03-2012, 04:09 PM
I really hope you find your car fast! Im really sorry dude...

jeremyuhh
05-03-2012, 05:19 PM
thanks everyone for your concern and sympathy.

please keep on the lookout for anything suspicious on the car and parts for sale forums. or craigslist or any other forums.

and of course if you see it around, parked or driving, call me or the cops. bought this car bone stock and spent a ton of money and put in hard work to get it to how it was. i still cant believe this shit just happened, lol

Piggy
05-03-2012, 06:42 PM
My family is very close to you and are on the look-out! GL

jeremyuhh
05-04-2012, 12:44 AM
http://www.discounthotelbook.com much appreciated

-bump-

What the fuck?

ZenKi_373
05-04-2012, 12:51 AM
What the fuck?

guys a spammer bro

http://zilvia.net/f/search.php?searchid=10770069

S-Nation S13
05-04-2012, 01:36 AM
Damn so unfortunate fuck thieves .. Hope you get it back soon and intact

EnjoiNISMO
05-04-2012, 10:20 AM
Damn, Sorry to hear. Always liked your car :(

tootall4la
05-04-2012, 11:24 AM
No respect these days

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

matts13vert
05-04-2012, 12:52 PM
Damn..... bro i saw the title and was like nooooooooo!! sorry for your loss... ill keep an eye out in my area.

jeremyuhh
05-04-2012, 04:14 PM
if anyone sees anything on craigslist, parts for sale or cars for sale, please let me know. thanks

aznfab213
05-04-2012, 09:21 PM
Damn that car is clean bro! I will keep an eye out in whittier.

Nickys13
05-05-2012, 12:19 AM
damn i hope you find it its a really good lookinng car. lets blame the honda guys lol.

100% agree.

Thaiboy
05-05-2012, 12:30 PM
Nice S13.

I'll keep an eye out down here in SD. Good luck with finding it! :)

DoriftoPnoy
05-05-2012, 01:16 PM
Aww I heard bout this from a friend in class that knew you. I used to see your car all the time at pierce and outside of those apartments on topanga. I think you should of kept that car parked off the street.... just sayin.

Niceshoes
05-05-2012, 03:19 PM
...I think you should of kept that car parked off the street.... just sayin.

I agree but anyway, I hope you get it back. What kind of theft deterrent did you have installed on the car? Alarm? Fuel kill switch?

RTO
05-06-2012, 03:08 AM
DAM THAT SUCK!, i remember when my 94 integra was stole. it was gone for a whole week and was found by a cop in bakersfield. it was a rolling shell buy then. hope you get it back and it doesn't suffer the same faith as my integer did.

jeremyuhh
05-08-2012, 05:34 PM
car was recovered, unfortunately it was stripped. took the engine tranny, silvia front coils and whatever else.

it was found on devonshire, in northridge. if anyone does business with anyone from this area please be warned, show caution and keep a look out for shady fucks.

Banana_Cute
05-08-2012, 07:19 PM
nvm.

well there goes your hard work. fucking scumbag thieves.

tootall4la
05-08-2012, 08:46 PM
Man very sad news bro..
Shady fucks man!

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

Pinggg
05-08-2012, 09:20 PM
Damn dude that sucks for the bad news. Karma a bitch.

singlecamslam
05-09-2012, 12:49 AM
How the fuck does this spam troll have 145 posts? ^^ And man i hope you can find your parts...

rat240
05-09-2012, 12:52 AM
don't give op check Craigslist ebay , and maybe even here

just wait i'm sure those parts will pop up for sale

jeremyuhh
05-10-2012, 02:06 AM
don't give op check Craigslist ebay , and maybe even here

just wait i'm sure those parts will pop up for sale

seems to me like theyre using what they took on their own car.

obviously the silvia front, my coils were replaced with stock springs, my clean uncracked dashboard was left behind, both my seats, even the front 5-lug hub.

rat240
05-10-2012, 03:10 AM
seems to me like theyre using what they took on their own car.

obviously the silvia front, my coils were replaced with stock springs, my clean uncracked dashboard was left behind, both my seats, even the front 5-lug hub.
hit up local meets and check to see if any of the cars are using your parts

im sure you know all the small details your parts have

DJ-of-E
05-10-2012, 10:49 AM
sucks man. I have some beefy alarm on my car, but might strongly consider buying lo-jack.

jeremyuhh
05-10-2012, 02:39 PM
yea i can definitely spot my wheels and front end.

PowerDrifter
05-11-2012, 11:20 PM
not saying this is it but worth checking out

FS: complete s13 silva front end (http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/pts/3004521377.html)

punn303
05-11-2012, 11:34 PM
Damn man, it hurts to see those before and after pics. Hope those fucks die

Om1kron
05-12-2012, 03:30 AM
lots of fucking thieves in thousand oaks, so glad I don't live near the valley anymore.

rat240
05-12-2012, 05:18 PM
that Craigslist post looks like the seller was in a rush to cover up the old paint

Turbo Nismo
05-12-2012, 05:56 PM
Wow man that sucks, all the hard work on getting what you want so some f** come and steal them. Sorry to hear that. I hope you can find them and make them pay.

s13love-green
05-13-2012, 09:30 AM
Deng man sorry for ur loss . So no alarm or qr set up ????
People should ingrave there parts wit initials ect. Better chance of finding then
If u find them ass bags punish them middle eastern style ....cut off there hands for stealing

ship2236
05-13-2012, 11:23 AM
That CL post does look like it was painted in a hurry. How far Away from Downey are you?

jeremyuhh
05-14-2012, 12:22 AM
not saying this is it but worth checking out

FS: complete s13 silva front end (http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/pts/3004521377.html)

nah that aint it. i had a K's bumper, big letter grill.

lots of fucking thieves in thousand oaks, so glad I don't live near the valley anymore.

ive been living in thousand oaks for almost 2 years now, there arent a lot of thieves. TO is one of the safest cities in ventura county. i rarely hear sirens. on the other hand, the valley/818 is full of thieves

Deng man sorry for ur loss . So no alarm or qr set up ????
People should ingrave there parts wit initials ect. Better chance of finding then
If u find them ass bags punish them middle eastern style ....cut off there hands for stealing

no alarm or QR at the time. i was just getting around to that too.

That CL post does look like it was painted in a hurry. How far Away from Downey are you?

about 2 hours, i dont think its mine anyway

zooopreme
05-14-2012, 10:15 AM
ive been living in thousand oaks for almost 2 years now, there arent a lot of thieves. TO is one of the safest cities in ventura county. i rarely hear sirens. on the other hand, the valley/818 is full of thieves

...and the drive to Thousand Oaks from Topanga Canyon/Nordhoff isn't that far? What makes you think a thief isn't going to make the drive to where your car is? Or have accomplices in the Valley? It's 2012, there are cell phones to keep constant communication from far away.

And before you get your panties in a bunch, on my commutes from school to work and back to my house, I kept a good look out in my side of the Valley for a Silvia front & some Varrstoens TE's.

A lot of these threads don't surprise me at all. A lot of the people that got their cars jacked have shown off their cars in different pic threads where there pics are taken in some local spots or familiar areas...or even worse, on forums, you actually put your location. That's literally giving away your possible location or a location that can be where your car is. It always makes me laugh when people act like the hype in drifting into the mainstream has nothing to do with 240's getting stolen. The whole drift thing is probably the reason why you (and a lot of us) got your 240, anyway.

And that CL listing probably is yours in all honesty. I could very easily put in another (stolen) Silvia bumper in the picture along side your primered fenders and hood. The paint in the picture is sketchy: it's poorly painted & looks "recently" painted.

It really sucks that people resort to stealing cars but the more you spend into your DAILY driver or a car that isn't well-secured when parked, the chances of it getting stolen increases. If you really want to protect your cars, you have to think ahead and think about every possible situation.

Last semester, I stopped driving my 240 to Valley/Pierce college because a lot of times- I get dudes staring at my car in plain daylight. My S13 isn't even that nice either. It's just on coils, hood and one headlight cover is primered. If you think a thief isn't going to take a stock car (let alone a modded 240) then you're about as oblivious as a child is about Santa.

Just my 2 cents.

driftsilvias13
05-14-2012, 10:25 AM
Damn that is close to where I am. I'll keep a lookout for those parts, should be easy to spot since there arent that many s-chassis running around in the valley these days.

DDs13
05-18-2012, 11:09 AM
Sorry to see how your car was found bro. Thieves is probably the biggest reason why i sold my car. Driving around slammed in a supermade kit definitely attracted the wrong attention. I cant tell you how many ricey Honda owners would just stare at my car. Also there are sketchy people within the 240 scene. After all the money you invested in tge car its not worth rebuilding. Im personally done with the immaturity within this scene and moving onto a Vip platform instead.

hellaslows13
07-05-2012, 06:11 PM
Sorry to see how your car was found bro. Thieves is probably the biggest reason why i sold my car. Driving around slammed in a supermade kit definitely attracted the wrong attention. I cant tell you how many ricey Honda owners would just stare at my car. Also there are sketchy people within the 240 scene. After all the money you invested in tge car its not worth rebuilding. Im personally done with the immaturity within this scene and moving onto a Vip platform instead.

Agreed, this is also why I ended up selling my 240. It's not worth modding up a daily driver 240 if you have to be on constant alert about whether your car is ok or not... It's better to just have a lowkey daily driver and mod a 240 on the side when you save up enough money. I am sorry about what happened to your car.. shit like that pisses me off.

devilishg
09-02-2012, 02:48 PM
UPDATE!!!

Check out the Roscoe and Tampa meet which is at IN N OUT, Roscoe and Corbin meet which is at Bobs Big Boys, and most definitely the Roscoe and i dont remember that cross street but its in Panorama/Van Nuys at the IN N OUT/ Denny or IHOP... Not being racist but paisa ass broke fucks who have chopped up multi colored 240's, hondas

240sideways
09-03-2012, 12:39 PM
This is horrible..They can be the same guys who took mine. But they left plenty of valuables which I still don't understand..

FunnyVictor86
09-03-2012, 04:37 PM
Without the motor they would have had to either push the car or tow the car. Either way I don't think that car traveled very far after being stripped. Seems like a lot of cars are ending up in that area, my buddy's 14 ended up in Canoga Park (next door to Northridge).

Is it me or did they take the rear 5 lug hubs and leave the front?

jeremyuhh
10-23-2012, 03:48 PM
Without the motor they would have had to either push the car or tow the car. Either way I don't think that car traveled very far after being stripped. Seems like a lot of cars are ending up in that area, my buddy's 14 ended up in Canoga Park (next door to Northridge).

Is it me or did they take the rear 5 lug hubs and leave the front?

yea they left a lot of shit. like my uncracked dash, the rear hubs, my exhaust, tension rods, other things that could have been sold. i dont get it either.

Akito86
10-24-2012, 08:44 PM
pardon if i ask, did you ever go to meets?
when I used to go i will always spot 2 or 3 rats out of the bunch, you can just tell how they work and they know what valuables you have, the obvious one was when 1 guy ask if is boosted and what it is-
and I would just say KA, and the guy would say really is not sr20 and I would say no and he would just walk away to a little group of his buddies,
although i had an rb25 before i got ref'd.
some even go to the extend and ask where i stay and try to make conversation :
so u live at an apt or do you stay at a house or..put it in a garage.. I'm like wtheck!??
i would call him/them out on the spot so others around would notice it was weird. haven't been to a meet in a while. just here and there mostly well set up ones.

1gr8bar10der
10-28-2012, 10:12 PM
Are you rebuilding it? Better put a good alarm on this time around. Just bought mine from broadfield.