PDA

View Full Version : CA 1 of 2 MP Motorex R33 GTR v Spec

Og Bobby Johnson
05-01-2012, 01:49 PM
taking a break from zilvia because if you post up to many nice cars people think ur scammer sorry if i disrespected anyone goodluck

oscarsx
05-01-2012, 01:52 PM
ffuuuaaarrrkkkk

Sent from my DROID X2

kulwiec
05-01-2012, 02:09 PM
HOW?! 10char

k240sx
05-01-2012, 02:13 PM
No way !!!!!!!!!! Another one !!!

Where is car now ?? CA ??
Or ??

Glws man !!!

s13_rb25
05-01-2012, 02:36 PM
Awesome. Great deal.

Og Bobby Johnson
05-01-2012, 04:42 PM
Car is here in cali just arrived couple days ago have 5 guys scrambling to withdrawal the cash first person to my house with cash will get this!

maxmumboom
05-01-2012, 06:43 PM
can u post a pic of it now? with a recent pic?

roboticnissan
05-01-2012, 06:45 PM
Ive been saving a virgin for such an occasion. Lmk if youre interested so i can let him know to be ready.

WanganNastyMachine
05-01-2012, 06:46 PM
FUUUUUCK! That car is stupid clean no matter how you stack it up. Definitely one of the clean examples Ive seen.

Dream car right there, LP2 R33 not going to lie.

<3

Good luck with sale sir.

Breitling
05-01-2012, 06:48 PM
what is the big deal with this car? no sarcasm.

was this one of the ones they used at first before they got caught?

maxmumboom
05-01-2012, 06:48 PM
can u post a recent pic with the vin and the odometer pic

EliteGTR
05-01-2012, 07:06 PM
Car is here in cali just arrived couple days ago have 5 guys scrambling to withdrawal the cash first person to my house with cash will get this!

arrived a few days ago from where? i ask because of the plates on the car. not saying you're a scammer but only asking because of all the recent motorex cars. anyways good luck with the sale and anyone that plans to buy a motorex car please call (nhtsa?) and confirm the car is real.

ryandh
05-01-2012, 07:51 PM
wtf.... this car was in MD and bidding on ebay ended this morning at $36,100. So, please explain, did you buy it to flip, or whats up? not hating, just a little confused/curious...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/?cmd=ViewItem&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649&item=190670515762&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

j20accord00
05-01-2012, 08:14 PM
wtf do you do for a living?

CxThugLife
05-01-2012, 08:43 PM
this thing is rudee! just wondering something...That ebay ad says the car has 54,394 miles, but ur ad says 18k kms? :s

Og Bobby Johnson
05-01-2012, 08:50 PM
car was never sold on ebay it was purchased by my company and shipped to me in california im located in 91325 ill be around till 11pm tonight if you want to see the car come buy pm for info all of my skylines are on the premises typo on the milleage its for another a car actual miles 87,594 km and yes im selling for profit not for fun

Og Bobby Johnson
05-01-2012, 08:56 PM
silver R33 skyline is back up for sale funds didnt transfer i will only take cash !

zakira
05-01-2012, 09:09 PM
The ebay ad says it's not a CA car. How about the silver one, is it or is it not a Cali legal car?

Breitling
05-01-2012, 09:21 PM
Hmmmm, is it the car from that eBay ad? That question seemed to have been "swim moved" (football term).

Og Bobby Johnson
05-01-2012, 09:31 PM
lol did you read or what car was never sold on ebay but was posted on ebay and no skyline will pass smog thats a no brainer but i can have the car registered and cali titled for the buyer it will however cost you more $

sleeper300
05-01-2012, 09:46 PM
So how is it a maryland title on ebay if it was just brought here a few days ago? Something is not adding up...

Id personally like to see your username next to car/title. Seems kinda fishy with the ebay add.

Posted wih screen name or not, dont matter to me, as im not interested in the car, but just sayin

Og Bobby Johnson
05-01-2012, 09:58 PM
So how is it a maryland title on ebay if it was just brought here a few days ago? Something is not adding up...

Id personally like to see your username next to car/title. Seems kinda fishy with the ebay add.

Posted wih screen name or not, dont matter to me, as im not interested in the car, but just sayin

dude the car came from back east i purchased it and shipped it i did not buy the car from ebay how can i sell a car thats not mine i suppose the other skylines that i take to shows and people see me in arent mine either stop trying to add up im going to pull my cars of zilvia and use craigslist this shits get annoying tired of everyone comment yes i am rich as fuck and buy a build a lot of cars is that so hard to grasp if you want to buy the car come check it out otherwise stop worrying about what i have and asking what i do for a living my r32 is on ebay also is it greenbay still no its in my garage

canasion35
05-01-2012, 10:02 PM
what do you do for a living?

bonsai4youbyken
05-01-2012, 10:11 PM
dude the car came from back east i purchased it and shipped it i did not buy the car from ebay how can i sell a car thats not mine i suppose the other skylines that i take to shows and people see me in arent mine either stop trying to add up im going to pull my cars of zilvia and use craigslist this shits get annoying tired of everyone comment yes i am rich as fuck and buy a build a lot of cars is that so hard to grasp if you want to buy the car come check it out otherwise stop worrying about what i have and asking what i do for a living my r32 is on ebay also is it greenbay still no its in my garage

I thought I had poor grammar/punctuation.............:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:: wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

sleeper300
05-01-2012, 10:12 PM
what do you do for a living?

:keke:

S-Nation S13
05-01-2012, 10:13 PM
All this bond talk..this isn't fucking 007 lol jk jk clean car wish I had the funds

Og Bobby Johnson
05-01-2012, 10:22 PM
I thought I had poor grammar/punctuation.............:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:: wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

im not writing an essay who cares are you gradeing my paper i have masters in finance means im good with money fuck grammar i can pay someone to type for me damn haters gone hate i guess i must be on my job!

canasion35
05-01-2012, 10:34 PM
writing*...lol

Og Bobby Johnson
05-01-2012, 10:38 PM
writing*...lol haha that was funny

rb26man
05-01-2012, 10:38 PM
Wtf is up with all the hate seriously man..just like I stated in the last post the cars are 100% legit it's not freaking hard for a person to own a business and sell them state wide that's the joys of the world wide web you dicks...skylines are a lot more appealing to people on the east coast so why not post there first then bring the cars west to see what happens that's the difference between a bond released skyline and a state titled skyline bond release allows the owner to buy and sell to whomever they like as for a state title if properly done allows that one owner to keep the vehicle...how do I know oh yeah my pops is chp and does this for a living he deals with all grey market vehicles that inter the state of California...if you don't have the freaking cash please stfu and drive on damn let the man sell his cars..I've know him for years and have done business with him for years he keeps everything legit and doesn't have any reason to scam people...so since he has a clean 62&61 impala at the crib mean they aren't his because they are parked in my back yard nah I think not...how about you get your money flow right and maybe you too can do what he's doing and be on his level...this skyline is tits I watched this car myself roll off the trailer and drive it to his pad since he trust me more with this then that damn bluebird of his...glws bro let the haters hate man

The Dude
05-01-2012, 10:45 PM
So the auction ended less than 24 hours ago yet you've had it for a few days. Also, the eBay ad is for a 1996 skyline and you say it's a '95. Lots of things don't ad up here...

canasion35
05-01-2012, 10:52 PM
im not going to lie but, the ebay ad had the EXACT same picture as does your ad. WEIRD eh?

Og Bobby Johnson
05-01-2012, 11:01 PM
im not going to lie but, the ebay ad had the EXACT same picture as does your ad. WEIRD eh?

yes beacuse i used the pictures from ebay its the same car i purchased before the auction ended why is that so hard to understand its a late model 95 sir fuck it im over it ill sell this shit on craigslist im not answering anymore questions

RHDAmerica
05-01-2012, 11:11 PM
lol... Is it finally catching up to you??? You can only lie for so long man... The people on here aren't that stupid...

Unlike you and your illiterate friend... or is that you on a second account???

Best of luck man...

rb26man
05-01-2012, 11:13 PM
What makes me illiterate please do explain

The Dude
05-01-2012, 11:16 PM
scammers gonna scam. funny how your friend vouching for you can't string together a coherent sentence either. i guess people who are "rich as fuck" are also dumb as fuck.

Og Bobby Johnson
05-01-2012, 11:24 PM
who cares bro haters gone hate always its funny i use to be just like you

RHDAmerica
05-01-2012, 11:27 PM
LOL how come you and your friend use the exact same misspelled sentence "haters gone hate" You guys are one in the same huh? lol

Also kinda weird you get called out then delete your entire ad...

I'm done with you man... Go scam somewhere else, the people on here don't need this...

rb26man
05-01-2012, 11:40 PM
It's called out correct on a iPhone you jack ass for one and how many other people use that phrase...How about this is you want the car just go to the mans house and view the car makes a lot more sense riiiight...or if your to far ask for a video of the car with the current days news paper just saying

canasion35
05-01-2012, 11:49 PM
Wtf is up with all the hate seriously man..just like I stated in the last post the cars are 100% legit it's not freaking hard for a person to own a business and sell them state wide that's the joys of the world wide web you dicks...skylines are a lot more appealing to people on the east coast so why not post there first then bring the cars west to see what happens that's the difference between a bond released skyline and a state titled skyline bond release allows the owner to buy and sell to whomever they like as for a state title if properly done allows that one owner to keep the vehicle...how do I know? Oh yeah my pops is chp and does this for a living. he deals with all grey market vehicles that inter the state of California...if you don't have the freaking cash please stfu(shut the fuck up) and drive on. Damn let the man sell his cars..I've know him for years and have done business with him for years he keeps everything legit and doesn't have any reason to scam people.so since he has a clean 62&61 impala at the crib mean they aren't his because they are parked in my back yard nah I think not.how about you get your money flow right and maybe you too can do what he's doing and be on his level.this skyline is tits I watched this car myself roll off the trailer and drive it to his pad since he trust's me more than anybody with this car then that damn bluebird of his.Glws bro let the haters hate man.

your punctuation makes you seem illiterate.

rb26man
05-01-2012, 11:53 PM
Wow really it's a forum bro..didn't think I needed to take a prerequisite English class before posting on zilvia

canasion35
05-01-2012, 11:56 PM
well it should be common knowledge to know how to use words and phrases to form a paragraph, better yet a sentence.

Og Bobby Johnson
05-02-2012, 12:01 AM
LOL how come you and your friend use the exact same misspelled sentence "haters gone hate" You guys are one in the same huh? lol

Also kinda weird you get called out then delete your entire ad...

I'm done with you man... Go scam somewhere else, the people on here don't need this...

scam really how the fuck can i scam someone if i dont have the car and will only except cash your the one selling an illegal skyline your thought you could make money off it but the grim reality is your stuck with it, your right people on zilvia arent stupid state title skyline arent LEGAL in the united states.

rb26man
05-02-2012, 12:01 AM
Lol your funny bro..what are you my English professor once again it's a damn forum bro relax

Og Bobby Johnson
05-02-2012, 12:05 AM
hey ced sorry you got in this mess this guy is mad cause his state illegal skyline isnt going anywere and besides that he got 2 ugly ass skylines homie this shit is comedy i get a kick out of this shit cant wait to clown at WEK ROYAL FLUSH FTW these guys are weak jealousy is a bitch trait dont even respond everyone knows royal flush has nothing bus sicc ass cars look it up on facebook stance nation hellaflush fatlace where ever

rb26man
05-02-2012, 12:10 AM
No worries brutha...the joys of selling cars man

canasion35
05-02-2012, 12:10 AM
scam? really? How the fuck can i scam someone if i didn't have the car? And also would only except cash? you're the one selling an illegal skyline, you're the one that thought you could make money off it, but the grim reality is your stuck with it. you're right, people on zilvia arent stupid. State title'd skyline's arent LEGAL in the united states.

damn man i couldn't read half that till i fixed it for you. But please learn how to use proper grammar. It helps in life.

RHDAmerica
05-02-2012, 12:11 AM
scam really how the fuck can i scam someone if i dont have the car and will only except cash your the one selling an illegal skyline your thought you could make money off it but the grim reality is your stuck with it, your right people on zilvia arent stupid state title skyline arent LEGAL in the united states.

LOL ok I told myself I wouldn't post, but WTF does all of this mean...???

So now you're saying you never had the car that you said you did? Nice...

hey ced sorry you got in this mess this guy is mad cause his state illegal skyline isnt going anywere and besides that he got 2 ugly ass skylines homie this shit is comedy i get a kick out of this shit cant wait to clown at WEK ROYAL FLUSH FTW these guys a weak jealousy is a bitch trait

WOW!!! What the hell are you trying to say??? I'm sorry man I'm obviously not cool with all the jive lingo... lol

Og Bobby Johnson
05-02-2012, 12:19 AM
I guess it went over your head whats the point how can i complete a scam if i dont have the car to scam with i have the mp r33 along with 3 other skyline gtr with bond release jive lingo lol this guy is a lame hes trying to make this racial i wish you had a nice car worthy of being in a show that way i could show you in person that your life is worthless you should just kill yourself know and stop wasting oxygen

canasion35
05-02-2012, 12:23 AM
I guess it went over your head whats the point how can i complete a scam if i dont have the car to scam with i have the mp r33 along with 3 other skyline gtr with bond release jive lingo lol this guy is a lame hes trying to make this racial i wish you had a nice car worthy of being in a show that way i could show you in person that your life is worthless you should just kill yourself know and stop wasting oxygen

^^^ Bro what did i say about the grammar and punctuation? That is an example of how not to write sentences and paragraphs. I mean really? How do you misuse the word NOW and KNOW. With all your money, do something productive with it. Like maybe an english class! :)

Og Bobby Johnson
05-02-2012, 12:24 AM
say what you want nothing changes the fact, your cars are illegal and cant be sold in the united states to bad your a moron and got scammed into buying them:picardfp:

Og Bobby Johnson
05-02-2012, 12:27 AM
^^^ Bro what did i say about the grammar and punctuation? That is an example of how not to write sentences and paragraphs. I mean really? How do you misuse the word NOW and KNOW. With all your money, do something productive with it. Liek maybe an english class! :)

your mom likes the way i type:hitit:

canasion35
05-02-2012, 12:28 AM
say what you want nothing changes the fact, your cars are illegal and cant be sold in the united states to bad your a moron and got scammed into buying them:picardfp:

....and here's the revised sentence so regular people can read it- Say what you want, nothing changes the fact that your cars are illegal and cannot be sold in the United States. To bad you're a moron and got scammed into buying them.

canasion35
05-02-2012, 12:29 AM
your mom likes the way i type:hitit:

So were going back to the middle school lines now are we? LOL okay, two can play this game.

rb26man
05-02-2012, 12:32 AM
I'm just curious why are you so damn concerned about people's grammar bro unless we are paying you for college units to teach us English stfu seriously bro

sr20drift
05-02-2012, 12:37 AM
I would assume because he can tell it pisses you off. Common sense.

ryandh
05-02-2012, 12:38 AM
woah... this is gettin juicy. OG, you gotta chime in bro. I didn't know me posting that link to ebay was going to get you called out, I was just curious.

rb26man
05-02-2012, 12:40 AM
I'm not pissed I just find it funny that every post he starts of with "once again the grammar" like really my dude let it go already

Og Bobby Johnson
wow cant stop laughing hey are the pictures from are meet posted

RHDAmerica
LOL this is so amusing right now... I seriously can't stop laughing... I hope this doesn't get locked soon... This is a good ass thread. :)

LOL I'm getting tired... I gotta let this one go and hit the hay... Good luck with selling a car you do or don't have... I really don't care anymore... ;)

rb26man
05-02-2012, 12:43 AM
Yeah the pics are up from Sundays meet...in matter of fact there pics up on hellaflush, slammed society, and a few other blogs

Og Bobby Johnson
05-02-2012, 12:44 AM
this made my night im going to my skyline on a cruise R34240sx your alright in my book

ryandh
05-02-2012, 12:47 AM
??? what...the fuck.... is going on here lol.

rb26man
05-02-2012, 12:50 AM
Ryandh let's all schedule a shoot two skylines and a rx7 lol

ryandh
05-02-2012, 12:53 AM

I'm down. when and where?

rb26man
05-02-2012, 12:55 AM
Whenever bro just pm me....little Tokyo would be a sick place to shoot

Nickys13
05-02-2012, 12:57 AM
http://i310.photobucket.com/albums/kk440/6nicky6drumstix6/ekm9n5.jpg

http://i310.photobucket.com/albums/kk440/6nicky6drumstix6/ibtl00183f.jpg

Og Bobby Johnson
05-02-2012, 01:28 AM

3 skylines 1 evo and blubird

canasion35
05-02-2012, 05:41 AM
why did you guys delete my comments? i liked those...

http://bdtgfx.com/bmz_cache/3/398a7ab3e9fd8b117717e69437d65503.image.250x250.gif

97nismo
05-02-2012, 07:22 AM
Og Bobby Johnson....you have a Master's in Finance??

May I ask where you did your undergraduate and grad school work??

maxmumboom
05-02-2012, 09:49 AM
Just for the record, the original pics posted is this thread are pics of my mp r33. The other pic used in the other fs thread with the lm wheels was of a gtr from the uk.

RHDAmerica
05-02-2012, 09:54 AM
^^^Is this a car you currently still own?

WanganNastyMachine
05-02-2012, 10:02 AM
BOOM! Headshot. This thread is going no where nice.

*Sniffs* I smell...scaaaams.

maxmumboom
05-02-2012, 02:54 PM
the pics were of my car that were used in his ad. I currently own it:) No, it is not for sale

The other r33 in mp in his other thread was from: http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/104046-1997-midnight-purple-r33-gtr-550-600bhp.html

In the future, please refrain from using cars owned by other people in your for sale thread without explict written permission. They are misleading. GLWS on your cars. Im not trying to thread sh_t, but you did post pics of my car in your for sale thread.

RHDAmerica
05-02-2012, 03:02 PM
This guy needs to be banned from this place... I know he just got shut down on Nicoclub.

sleeper300
05-02-2012, 03:18 PM
Nice sig Maxmumboom! Lol

Og Bobby Johnson
05-02-2012, 03:18 PM
the pics were of my car that were used in his ad. I currently own it:) No, it is not for sale

The other r33 in mp in his other thread was from: 1997 Midnight Purple R33 GTR 550-600BHP!!! - GT-R Register - Official Nissan Skyline and GTR Owners Club forum (http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/104046-1997-midnight-purple-r33-gtr-550-600bhp.html)

In the future, please refrain from using cars owned by other people in your for sale thread without explict written permission. They are misleading. GLWS on your cars. Im not trying to thread sh_t, but you did post pics of my car in your for sale thread.

RHDAmerica
05-02-2012, 03:38 PM
Og Bobby Johnson... I honestly think the best thing you could do at this point would be to just own up to whatever you are trying to do on here man... At least if you do man up and own your actions people will still have some respect for you...

Just saying man...

oscarsx
05-02-2012, 03:39 PM
just leave ...

Sent from my DROID X2

maxmumboom
05-02-2012, 03:42 PM
This is the car on my trailer. Today....

Og Bobby Johnson
05-02-2012, 04:09 PM
not trying to do anything just put the car up for sale i used those pictures cause my car is covered in dirt and just so happens to be a v spec also

RHDAmerica
05-02-2012, 04:15 PM
OH... ok cool then you should have no problem posting up a pic of your dirty car with a current newspaper and your name (Og Bobby Johnson) on it then??? Right??

I think that would actually clear up most of this.

Og Bobby Johnson
05-02-2012, 04:17 PM
Here it is sorry for using your pictures but i do own 3 skylines i will show them to anyone willing to drive down to the vally and check them out, how can i sell a car i dont have? i should have posted pictures of my particular car but i havent had the time to get nice pictures taken
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd399/waynebuilt5/mp%20r33/IMAG1120.jpg

maxmumboom
05-02-2012, 04:21 PM
Billy, I think thats a great idea. Take a pic, with a newspaper, dirty and with OG Bobby, plus the bond release NEXT TO THE FIREWALL VIN.
He did post a pic of my bond release WITH MY VIN, and my door jamb sticker with my vin.

OG, please clear this up.

maxmumboom
05-02-2012, 04:24 PM
BTW....................If that is your car, it is nice. Great choice in color. Did that come from NY?

Og Bobby Johnson
05-02-2012, 04:31 PM
OH... ok cool then you should have no problem posting up a pic of your dirty car with a current newspaper and your name (Og Bobby Johnson) on it then??? Right??

I think that would actually clear up most of this.

mp r33 is in longbeach with sean morris
dont have a newspaper i can date the folder if you wish
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd399/waynebuilt5/mp%20r33/2012-05-02152232.jpg
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd399/waynebuilt5/mp%20r33/2012-05-02152154.jpg
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd399/waynebuilt5/mp%20r33/2012-05-02152208.jpg

maxmumboom
05-02-2012, 04:51 PM
pic of the purple r33 with your OG next to the blue plate on the firewall showing thie vin??????

Og Bobby Johnson
05-02-2012, 05:24 PM
pic of the purple r33 with your OG next to the blue plate on the firewall showing thie vin??????

you have to give me a chance to drive to the car and take the picture i can only fit 4 cars at my house

KravingAKouki
05-02-2012, 06:29 PM
I kind of feel bad for OG. If he is selling it he can do as he pleases. Everyone who commented could have refrained from all the remarks, but i could see where they come from. If it is yours, nice car

canasion35
05-02-2012, 08:18 PM
you have to give me a chance to drive to the car and take the picture i can only fit 4 cars at my house

Revised and edited - You have to give me a chance to drive the car to take the picture. I can only fit 4 cars at my house at one time.

pfc_hernandez
05-02-2012, 08:26 PM
Revised and edited - You have to give me a chance to drive the car to take the picture. I can only fit 4 cars at my house at one time.

You honestly have nothing better to do with your life?

MonkeyWrench
05-02-2012, 10:17 PM
I wonder if this "Bobby Johnson" clown and this guy are the same dude?

ImportAngels (http://forums.nicoclub.com/pa-1998-nissan-s15-silvia-specs-5speed-jdm-rhd-silver-t554869.html)

IP is 74.109.61.72 (Philly)

If not, same pathetic MO. BTW, nice work in here, R34240SX.

canasion35
05-02-2012, 10:20 PM
You honestly have nothing better to do with your life?

i just hate illiterate people that are living in america.

bb6lude953
05-02-2012, 10:29 PM
Im sure this is entirely unrelated to the OP, but it is still hilarious, and is what I would imagine he is like in person.

O.G. Bobby Johnson Cereal, Kittens, and that Gangsta Shit (http://ogbobbyjohnson.com/)

This thread was just to funny to not chime in on

canasion35
05-02-2012, 10:34 PM
LOLOLOL - the punctuation section = :love:

ryandh
05-02-2012, 11:24 PM
Here it is sorry for using your pictures but i do own 3 skylines i will show them to anyone willing to drive down to the vally and check them out, how can i sell a car i dont have? i should have posted pictures of my particular car but i havent had the time to get nice pictures taken

what the fuck asshole, you think that's yours???!! are you fucking kidding me!!!

please, tell me the vin... you just pissed me the fuck off

ryandh
05-02-2012, 11:26 PM
i guess you can post old pics of MY car...

JdmGtDriver
05-02-2012, 11:27 PM
Subscribed for the pure enjoyment...:)

MonkeyWrench
05-02-2012, 11:28 PM
what the fuck asshole, you think that's yours???!! are you fucking kidding me!!!

please, tell me the vin... you just pissed me the fuck off

WIN. Git'm, ryandh!!! :bigok:

ryandh
http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/ryanhuerta1/IMAG1119.jpg
http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/ryanhuerta1/IMAG1118.jpg
http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/ryanhuerta1/IMAG1117.jpg
http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/ryanhuerta1/IMAG1115.jpg

Better check your fuckin self before you get fucked up. I'm not fucking kidding either, get the fuck off zilvia asshole

JdmGtDriver
Another CLIMAX in the story :D

JdmGtDriver
05-02-2012, 11:29 PM
Ryandh...can I touch the RB?

ryandh
05-02-2012, 11:30 PM
Ryandh...can I touch the RB?

hold on bro, I'm fuckin heated right now.

but yes, later

ryandh
05-02-2012, 11:32 PM
gtfo, your ass is gone, and don't even try to explain yourself

chriskilla2
05-02-2012, 11:42 PM
this is how it feels to catch a nigerian scammer

RHDAmerica
05-02-2012, 11:51 PM
lol OMG... This is seriously the only way this could have gotten any better...

JdmGtDriver
05-02-2012, 11:54 PM
this is how it feels to catch a nigerian scammer

I love this thread...WIN!!!

ryandh
05-02-2012, 11:54 PM

I know right? Who the fuck is this guy...

Not only is he straight busted, but it's my car he's trying to pass off...makes me mad as fuck bro.

:wtf:

s0fa king
05-03-2012, 12:01 AM
So in the same thread this guy has posted pics of 2 cars that aren't his?

Well done, wonder if you and you're friend are still 'laughing'?

ryandh
05-03-2012, 12:04 AM
So in the same thread this guy has posted pics of 2 cars that aren't his?

Well done, wonder if you and you're friend are still 'laughing'?

yea, straight busted. I'm gonna bump this shit all night long...

RHDAmerica
05-03-2012, 12:04 AM
I know this guy was just banned from nicoclub over there... He goes by Wayne Thompson (Waynebuilt) on Nico that is.y

Seriously someone needs to hit up a mod so they can ban this guy and possibly his accomplices saying they drove these cars off the trailer...

slydin240sx
05-03-2012, 12:05 AM
The OP should be banned!

Seriously....

JdmGtDriver
05-03-2012, 12:12 AM
The OP should be banned!

Seriously....

Agreed!!! :)

ryandh
05-03-2012, 12:15 AM
bump bump bump. allllllll night long

s0fa king
05-03-2012, 12:16 AM
All FS threads should have a piece of paper with your Handle written on it. The excuse 'my car was dusty so I used someone else's pic' is just pathetic.

ryandh
05-03-2012, 12:29 AM
just cause I can...
http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/ryanhuerta1/IMAG0323.jpg
http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/ryanhuerta1/IMAG2453.jpg

ryandh
05-03-2012, 12:44 AM
where you at 'DEEZ_NUTZ'??? what about you OG??? tic-toc, times a wastin'...

odyvia13
05-03-2012, 12:47 AM
Lmao! This shit is hilarious!

MonkeyWrench
05-03-2012, 01:17 AM
waynebuilt aka Wayne Thompson (http://forums.nicoclub.com/wayne-thompson-waynebuilt-t555941.html)? HAHAHAHA, that guy's a toolbag. The Admins over at the "other" forum buttraped that guy.

Nicely done, riyandh.

ryandh
05-03-2012, 01:21 AM
Waynebuilt? HAHAHAHA, that guy's a toolbag. The Admins over at the "other" forum buttraped that guy.

Nicely done, riyandh.

LOL thanks. I'm still wainting for a response...doesn't look like I'll be getting one from him or his partner in crime haha.

s0fa king
05-03-2012, 01:25 AM
The OP is online.… pretty short 'break'.

MonkeyWrench
05-03-2012, 01:33 AM
He came in trying to sell a car that wasn't his, had a buyer fly in from out of state, then realized he was in a jam so he told the guy he wouldn't sell him the car, like a punk bitch.

waynebuilt wrote:
I didnt want you to buy my car sorry after talking to you I just didnt want you to have my skyline it will go to the right person. Can't please everybody haha must suck to go back home empty handed

Hon
05-03-2012, 01:57 AM
The skylines are on craiglist LA. Nice but very pricey!!!

240drifter1
05-03-2012, 01:59 AM
What the FUCK is going on in here?

Paint209
05-03-2012, 02:01 AM
duno why a mod cant clean this up like the other forums. :O

Og Bobby Johnson
05-03-2012, 02:06 AM
lmfao shits and giggle's i new it was your car i just decided to take this further for my own entertainment i should'nt be the only one getting all worked up, been laughing about this all day the killer thing is i actually do have 3 motorex skylines and one is actually midnight purple they will all be at import fashion show coming up this month.

240drifter1
05-03-2012, 02:08 AM
That seems like a bullshit of a story if I ever heard one?

Paint209
05-03-2012, 02:10 AM
AZhitman:

'5 times? Damn. You should get someone literate to help you with that stuff. I'll bet it takes you 5 tries to tie your shoes... and they have Velcro straps.

On a side note, one of our members sent me some pretty humorous pics of our boy Wayne trying to look tough...

Let's just say taking your own picture in a bathroom mirror with a cell phone is, umm, kinda gay.

Homey is a good example of why his mama should have swallowed.'

just had to do it!

Og Bobby Johnson
05-03-2012, 02:12 AM
He came in trying to sell a car that wasn't his, had a buyer fly in from out of state, then realized he was in a jam so he told the guy he wouldn't sell him the car, like a punk bitch.

waynebuilt wrote:
I didnt want you to buy my car sorry after talking to you I just didnt want you to have my skyline it will go to the right person. Can't please everybody haha must suck to go back home empty handed

So what i will not sell my car to just anyone and the guy turned out to be a jackass, I dont need the cash you sound real tuff calling me a punk bitch from the comfort of your home i would be happy to meet you anytime and give you the business!

240drifter1
05-03-2012, 02:13 AM
hmu meet me bby.

slydin240sx
05-03-2012, 02:17 AM
Supposedly has 3 legit Skylines, yet can't write a proper sentence using correct grammar.

Man you're straight BITCH made!

You deserve to be BANNED from all forums.

Og Bobby Johnson
05-03-2012, 02:19 AM
Say what you want a have a shit load of money sick cars and a hot ass girlfriend im living the american dream rofl az hitman is a punk and is mad that i called him out thats why he erased my thread and banned me he wish he could look as good as i do I think the fact that he went thru the trouble to find me on facebook says it all!

240drifter1
05-03-2012, 02:25 AM
Wow trolololololol.

Og Bobby Johnson
05-03-2012, 02:40 AM
lol lets keep this going all night
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd399/waynebuilt5/autograph/532954_375208599178877_100000692192499_1221076_708 13504_n.jpg
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd399/waynebuilt5/autograph/423521_355226061177131_100000692192499_1160807_391 478232_n.jpg
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd399/waynebuilt5/autograph/468017_386147514751652_100000692192499_1253903_193 304469_o.jpg
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd399/waynebuilt5/autograph/IMG_5895.jpg

you know what i look like now if you have a problem ill be at the motion show with all my cars

BongateerZ32
05-03-2012, 02:49 AM
Craziest fs thread ever...

brudacille
05-03-2012, 02:58 AM
lmao, good read..

240drifter1
05-03-2012, 03:02 AM
Damn you look like a total badass bro! Cute guns!

s0fa king
05-03-2012, 03:11 AM
lmfao shits and giggle's i new it was your car i just decided to take this further for my own entertainment i should'nt be the only one getting all worked up, been laughing about this all day the killer thing is i actually do have 3 motorex skylines and one is actually midnight purple they will all be at import fashion show coming up this month.

So they're all show worthy but not FS thread worthy? Logic: you haz it.

Og Bobby Johnson
05-03-2012, 03:18 AM
Damn you look like a total badass bro! Cute guns!

There actually dpms AR-10's i am a bad ass 28 wealthy 2 homes paid off and a rich Girlfriend life is fucking great

tabasco122
05-03-2012, 03:25 AM
omg this thread is going places...

tootall4la
05-03-2012, 03:39 AM
Midnight Purple R33's are selling like hot cakes.
Zilvia Where Trolling Happens!
Buff Og Bobby

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

BongateerZ32
05-03-2012, 03:47 AM
i am a bad ass 28 wealthy 2 homes paid off and a rich Girlfriend life is fucking great

Lol, thats some new money talk right there...

And i thought the "you like this" stickers were pretentious.

Still, free bump for u man.

RyanS13
05-03-2012, 04:17 AM
I've seen the guys silver R32, and the 510. They're super nice. I don't really understand what happened here though haha. Crazy thread.

NINE
05-03-2012, 06:44 AM
Too much drama. Out

boostingwild
05-03-2012, 07:09 AM
lmao. i woke up read the whole thread and dont regret a moment of it. What an idiot this guy is. He has time to post pics of himself but cant produce one recent pic of his car? Not even from a car show?

Also trophy he posted was for muscle/classic. I didnt know Skyline's were muscle/classic category.

hahah :picardfp:

bb6lude953
05-03-2012, 08:17 AM
^could have been for his BlueBird. But anyways bump for some entertainment while I'm at class, and bump for some more sexy gym pics of the OP ;) hahahaha

DrftKingIII
05-03-2012, 08:45 AM
Great way to start my morning.

A+ read. Would read again. Thanks to all who contributed.

sickstatus
05-03-2012, 09:09 AM
I've seen the guys silver R32, and the 510. They're super nice. I don't really understand what happened here though haha. Crazy thread.

I've also seen the 510,r32,kouki,m3 and Evo. Really clean cars. I don't know what happened here but all I know is that I can vouch for him having the cars. Seen them at events and he brings them out to the royal flush meets. I guess you gotta see it to believe it.

Hon
05-03-2012, 09:37 AM
Was this all just for show?
or were you ever selling the cars?

ryandh
05-03-2012, 10:33 AM
OG... It's cool that you have an r32 and a bluebird, but trying to pass my mp R33 as yours just isnt cool bro. Yea, you lift weight and have some guns, thats cool, but really? lot of people are confused/pissed man. I think right now is the perfect time to clear things up...

97nismo
05-03-2012, 11:11 AM
^everybody hated this guy until they saw he was big....hahaha
now they just want to clear up everything....lol

ryandh
05-03-2012, 11:13 AM
^everybody hated this guy until they saw he was big....hahaha
now they just want to clear up everything....lol

yea...no. Still don't like the guy. Don't give a fuck if he has guns or lifts weights either. Anyone can shoot a gun, and being big doesnt mean you can fight.

240_Ron
05-03-2012, 11:33 AM
damn im fascinated on how much e thugs come on here and talk shit cause they know nothing will happen to em...swap numbers, meet up and catch the fade instead of typing..simple as that..not all of us are from the burbs, and some of us are REALLY about that life....btw dope whips OG Bobby Johnson

ryandh
05-03-2012, 11:35 AM
damn im fascinated on how much e thugs come on here and talk shit cause they know nothing will happen to em...swap numbers, meet up and catch the fade instead of typing..simple as that..not all of us are from the burbs, and some of us are REALLY about that life....btw dope whips OG Bobby Johnson

Such an e thug bro, you have me figured out perfectly.

240_Ron
05-03-2012, 11:38 AM
i wasnt singling just u out homie..im talking about everybody calling each other bitches, punkasses and all types of shit on this thread..it is what it is though

wowzuhs
05-03-2012, 12:24 PM
Damn this thread is juicy as fuckkkk. Wonder what's really going on with the OP though lol

Frostedbutts
05-03-2012, 12:52 PM
It's pretty simple.

OP has a complex, he gets off on people being jealous/envious of him. That's why he has so many high priced cars listed - he doesn't want to sell any of them (evidence: some guy came to see his skyline and he ignored him), he just wants to post them so zilvia as a collective will beat off to his listings.

Then he started posting cars he doesn't own on Zilvia so more people would ask him what he does for a living (hint: trust fund baby). Notice his stock silver R33 has shitty cell phone pictures that he'll "update when he has time".

Og Bobby Johnson
05-03-2012, 01:00 PM
I've also seen the 510,r32,kouki,m3 and Evo. Really clean cars. I don't know what happened here but all I know is that I can vouch for him having the cars. Seen them at events and he brings them out to the royal flush meets. I guess you gotta see it to believe it.

This is very true i dont have to lie to kick i pull up in different cars every meet thanks for the vouch haters gone hate Always are you in my car club? whats your real name

Was this all just for show?
or were you ever selling the cars?

Everything is for sale besides my mp r33 i will never post it on here due to the fact that i was treated as lier scammer and all i ever did was try to be a nice guy and offer some legit skylines to the zilvia community oh and post pictures of other members cars at first i admit i used someones else pictures because my car looks like shit right now suspension isnt installed and the car is in long beach with Sean Morris the GTR king if your interested just look for it on craigslist after WEK i already paid for it to be in the show with my other cars.

OG... It's cool that you have an r32 and a bluebird, but trying to pass my mp R33 as yours just isnt cool bro. Yea, you lift weight and have some guns, thats cool, but really? lot of people are confused/pissed man. I think right now is the perfect time to clear things up...

I already told you i seen your mp r33 on your signature it wasnt hard to find the pictures of your car i decided to add gasoline to the flame no hard feelings it was all for shits and giggles. I have a silver R33 gtr aswell and a fully built Evo mr, and the resources and financial backing to buy every bond release skyline out there you will see but i will not post them on zilvia cause im not wanted here however i will be purchasing 1 of 10 bond release r34 gtr nur spec (official Apex'i car)

yea...no. Still don't like the guy. Don't give a fuck if he has guns or lifts weights either. Anyone can shoot a gun, and being big doesnt mean you can fight.

really what do you think i do with all my free time i train muay thai and mma @ Saekson's Muay Thai its actually behind my house money Mayweather is actually my cousin his dad Mayweather senior trained me when i was young in Detroit michigan were i was born and raised till the age of 13 if your trying to call me out we can get in the ring anytime trust me you dont want that these muscles work i assure you. let me know ill be at the motion show with the mp r33 if you have something to say personally i will be there waiting for anyone who wants to make this personal

Thanks bro i got nothing against anyone on here i dont take things personal i just find it funny when other people do

Og Bobby Johnson
05-03-2012, 01:20 PM
It's pretty simple.

OP has a complex, he gets off on people being jealous/envious of him. That's why he has so many high priced cars listed - he doesn't want to sell any of them (evidence: some guy came to see his skyline and he ignored him), he just wants to post them so zilvia as a collective will beat off to his listings.

Then he started posting cars he doesn't own on Zilvia so more people would ask him what he does for a living (hint: trust fund baby). Notice his stock silver R33 has shitty cell phone pictures that he'll "update when he has time".

bro i didnt ignore that guy he treated me as if i was going to steal his money like 40K is a lot of money to me i understand be safe and dont take a chance but when i offered him the comforts of my home he refused and demanded i meet him at the us bank main branch which i said fuck it and drove the car down there and got stuck in traffic for 3 hours just to find out the bank closes at 5pm when he said 6 on the phone, i arrive hes no were insight i get a call he says were are you, driving around in circles cause you can stop and its one way streets on top of it all its 4:45 he still hasnt made the withdrawal i find a parking structure wait for 15 minutes still no sign cell phones off then he has the nerve to go on nico club and say i didnt show up i have the text messages to prove this is exactly how it happened if you want to see them i will be happy to take a screen shots of my text history

Frostedbutts
05-03-2012, 01:57 PM
not gonna read that. Enjoy masturbating to your threads.

Squeegie
05-03-2012, 01:59 PM
was your r33 at HIN LA???

Hon
05-03-2012, 02:03 PM
I would be pissed to if I showed up to buy a car and it did not happen.

Og Bobby Johnson
05-03-2012, 02:15 PM
not gonna read that. Enjoy masturbating to your threads.
i will i got the lotion out

was your r33 at HIN LA???
nope i just got the silver r33 about a month ago i had it repainted cause the clear coat was pealing

I would be pissed to if I showed up to buy a car and it did not happen.
well it wasnt my fault he picked the worse place in the world to do the transaction i told him to come to my house but no he had to be a little puss about it then get mad cause it didnt work out for him when i go and buy anything i have the cash with me if i like i buy it on the spot

slydin240sx
05-03-2012, 02:16 PM
Everything is for sale besides my mp r33 i will never post it on here due to the fact that i was treated as lier scammer and all i ever did was try to be a nice guy and offer some legit skylines to the zilvia community oh and post pictures of other members cars at first i admit i used someones else pictures because my car looks like shit right now suspension isnt installed and the car is in long beach

So you make a for sale ad to sell a MP R33 that you own, but apparently never intended to sell because you got called out for being a lier. You steal pictures of someone else's MP R33 cause yours looks like shit? Also the suspension isn't even installed on the supposed car but is in the hands of some SKYLINE god?

Then you brag and brag about you got this, and you got that. Blah blah blah.

Your credibility here is fucked! Your actions on this forum and Nico are the reason you're being treated as a scammer.

This might be all fun and games and jokes for you but you're still a douchebag and will always be a douchebag.

Not one single person on here care's how big billy bad ass you are, or how great you can fight. We don't give a fuck that you got guns, most all of us MEN have guns.

You might have a fat bankroll and fine ass bitch. But as a MAN you're a joke!

COME AT ME BRO! Meet me in person! Let's thug dawg. :rolleyes:

BongateerZ32
05-03-2012, 02:28 PM
Lol at the guy from illinois keyboard warrior, e thuggin. Of course hes not from socal. I dont doubt that the op really has these cars, but damn damn, some modesty couldnt hurt.

Og Bobby Johnson
05-03-2012, 02:30 PM
So you make a for sale ad to sell a MP R33 that you own, but apparently never intended to sell because you got called out for being a lier. You steal pictures of someone else's MP R33 cause yours looks like shit? Also the suspension isn't even installed on the supposed car but is in the hands of some SKYLINE god?

Then you brag and brag about you got this, and you got that. Blah blah blah.

Your credibility here is fucked! Your actions on this forum and Nico are the reason you're being treated as a scammer.

This might be all fun and games and jokes for you but you're still a douchebag and will always be a douchebag.

Not one single person on here care's how big billy bad ass you are, or how great you can fight. We don't give a fuck that you got guns, most all of us MEN have guns.

You might have a fat bankroll and fine ass bitch. But as a MAN you're a joke!

rofl another e thug despite all that i got 10 pm this morning about my cars everyone knows my cars are legit and have been for the past 11 years. who cares if this thread got out of hand and i made it worse plenty of people have already vouched for me and purchased my cars i dont care im laughing all the way to the bank what you dont understand is that this well actually help me sell more cars people are attracted to drama anyone who wants to buy a bond release skyline will have to go thru me i will be flying to montana to buy another one in a couple days soon they will all be here in cali the rich get richer and the poor stay poor! to bad life isnt fair

Og Bobby Johnson
05-03-2012, 02:36 PM
Lol at the guy from illinois keyboard warrior, e thuggin. Of course hes not from socal. I dont doubt that the op really has these cars, but damn damn, some modesty couldnt hurt.

bro i am modest the things i stated about myself are facts so i guess if it comes off cocky it is what it is i will admit it got out of hand but it was entertaining to see the guys get all worked up it was worth it these country boys are hilarious talking that shit but there over 2k miles away

s13clockwerk
05-03-2012, 02:46 PM

Thug just got verbed!

Tehlulz. Thanks for the epic thread all!

slydin240sx
05-03-2012, 02:52 PM

LOL I'm just killing time. I don't doubt he has them either. That's awesome if he does. But as for his reputation on this forum and Nico, he's a troll who deserves to be banned!

slydin240sx
05-03-2012, 02:54 PM
bro i am modest the things i stated about myself are facts so i guess if it comes off cocky it is what it is i will admit it got out of hand but it was entertaining to see the guys get all worked up it was worth it these country boys are hilarious talking that shit but there over 2k miles away

I'm not country at all. I'm a city guy. Hell I used to live in California myself. ;)

And this is all entertaining to me as well.

Og Bobby Johnson
05-03-2012, 03:26 PM
LOL I'm just killing time. I don't doubt he has them either. That's awesome if he does. But as for his reputation on this forum and Nico, he's a troll who deserves to be banned!

My rep is great actually im known in california for having the illest rides

Hey bro I don't mean to stick my nose in other peoples business but I was reading your fs thread and all the bs in it and I must say you should just ignore those clowns. You shouldn't have to justify yourself or your life to anyone just know you are better than them. I think it just boils down to a few thing with these people:
They don't like the fact you have money.
They don't like the fact that you have the money for all these cars.
They don't like the fact that you have a Caucasian gf.
They don't like the fact that you don't dress up like a ghost and dance around a burning cross at night and go home to screw their sister of cousin.
And probably most of all they don't like the fact that your skin color is the same as the president of this fine
country.
Stay up man don't let these foolios get you going..aloha from Hawaii

MonkeyWrench
05-03-2012, 03:30 PM
Interesting that Wayne Thompson lips off about other people not using their real names, then his punk ass shows up using another ID.

Don't kid yourself, he'd have kept the scam going if his illiterate, uneducated, wannabe baller ass didn't get called out.

Hey Wayne: Flap them big lips all you want, but your credibility, reputation, and integrity is shot. Love how your story changed about the car deal once people took issue with it.

Why were you concerned about your safety? All that working out and posing with guns... is that just for show? :doh:

LOL @ you posting pics of a car show trophy, as if that somehow makes you legit... more legit than those MySpace cell phone pics in the bathroom mirror, HAHAHAHA!

Pay attention, son: Real men tell the truth. You might be impressing the MTV crowd, but not the real car enthusiasts.

Besides, a little birdie (one of your local "homeys") told me all about your situation. Cliff's Notes: You're frontin'. :blah:

future
05-03-2012, 03:45 PM
Longest forsale thread yet

Mark Slide Squad
05-03-2012, 03:48 PM
It's people like this that make me embarrassed to own a Nissan sometimes. Nobody cares about how much money you claim to have, how big your muscles are, or how tough in the MMA ring you are. You claim to be modest, but say you're "rich as fuck". Hmm. I have found in life that it's the biggest show-offs are often the most insecure people I have ever met. If you drop the baller/tough guy act, and just be honest, you'll be a much happier person.

97nismo
05-03-2012, 03:50 PM
Og Bobby Johnson meet charizard240s14 (http://zilvia.net/f/members/charizard240s14.html)

you both make a lot of money and have 50 cars or something....you know everything with a master's degree and he is self made, but wants to learn..

that is all

BongateerZ32
05-03-2012, 04:27 PM

It mightve been the way u phrased it, but i think thats what brought on most of the hate.

I gotta say though, congrats on the most epic for sale thread in all of zilvia history.

When this eventually gets locked and people are still heated i suggest checking out the buschur racing vs reese tuning drama on evolutionm and socalevo. U dont have to go home but u cant stay here lol. People will read it and be like:

http://swiftor.com/attachments/f2/9760d1327017588t-anonymous-launches-largest-attack-ever-shit-just-got-real.jpg

Note: it involves a ump45 and some racism at some point.

:lockd:

Hon
05-03-2012, 04:33 PM
It's people like this that make me embarrassed to own a Nissan sometimes.

I know that is why my other car is a Honda!!!:drool: LOL

Relax jokes man.

I do drive hondas.

nevertheless
05-03-2012, 04:57 PM
Fuck your awesome muscles, and your awesome cars!

Og Bobby Johnson
05-03-2012, 05:06 PM
Interesting that Wayne Thompson lips off about other people not using their real names, then his punk ass shows up using another ID.

Don't kid yourself, he'd have kept the scam going if his illiterate, uneducated, wannabe baller ass didn't get called out.

Hey Wayne: Flap them big lips all you want, but your credibility, reputation, and integrity is shot. Love how your story changed about the car deal once people took issue with it.

Why were you concerned about your safety? All that working out and posing with guns... is that just for show? :doh:

LOL @ you posting pics of a car show trophy, as if that somehow makes you legit... more legit than those MySpace cell phone pics in the bathroom mirror, HAHAHAHA!

Pay attention, son: Real men tell the truth. You might be impressing the MTV crowd, but not the real car enthusiasts.

Besides, a little birdie (one of your local "homeys") told me all about your situation. Cliff's Notes: You're frontin'. :blah:

really what local homey your full of shit im not worried about my safety wtf you need help what situation? damn your coming up with some birdie shit ill pm you my addy i bet your punk ass wont show up local homies my ass you dont know anyone that knows me and if you prove it and shut me up damn another little boy trying to be hard on the internet shit can catch up to! calling me illiterate atleast i know how to spell homies your a joke fake ballin my ass

http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd399/waynebuilt5/2012-02-03132411.jpg
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd399/waynebuilt5/2011-12-27120215.jpg just for you

Og Bobby Johnson
05-03-2012, 05:08 PM
Fuck your awesome muscles, and your awesome cars!

i know if i was you i would hate too

haters should i throw my bucket benz on some brabus monoblock III hmm
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd399/waynebuilt5/2012-05-03160940.jpg
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd399/waynebuilt5/IMG_1624.jpg

even my daughter knows daddy balling she has more money than you
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd399/waynebuilt5/35371_136513326381740_100000692192499_228464_76038 17_n.jpg
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd399/waynebuilt5/22780_100164173349989_100000692192499_2063_2390568 _n.jpg
ballin hard at 24
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd399/waynebuilt5/36685_129816833718056_100000692192499_200901_13405 05_n.jpg
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd399/waynebuilt5/28817_115998795099860_100000692192499_142484_54716 42_n.jpg
my newest lowrider fuck the imports this shit is worth 3 bond release skylines
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd399/waynebuilt5/imagejpeg_2_25.jpg
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd399/waynebuilt5/imagejpeg_2_26.jpg
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd399/waynebuilt5/5Nf5J65Mf3K23M33Jdbct8d6a9da06e811706.jpg
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd399/waynebuilt5/5Nf5U35Fc3K83Gb3Labct22f0b0102e891719.jpg
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd399/waynebuilt5/imagejpeg_2_13.jpg
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd399/waynebuilt5/imagejpeg_2_17.jpg
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd399/waynebuilt5/imagejpeg_2_16.jpg

why you get me started

Frostedbutts
05-03-2012, 05:17 PM
OPs parents clearly didn't give him enough hi-fives when he was a kid.

MonkeyWrench
05-03-2012, 05:22 PM
They don't teach punctuation in Homey School?

You posted that you were worried for your safety because the buyer wouldn't meet you at your house. Now you post a picture of a stack of money (LOL) and say youre NOT worried about your safety. So which is it?

Wayne, you flip-flop like your mama's bedroom slippers.

Are you stupid AND forgetful, or just stupid?

Johnphen
05-03-2012, 05:25 PM
this FS thread is epic... joining now before lockdown

sideways asian
05-03-2012, 05:28 PM
best 15 minutes of my day so far.... lawls

RyanS13
05-03-2012, 05:29 PM
Funniest thread I've seen in a long time. I hope they never lock it. I hope he keeps adding fuel to the fire too haha. It makes it that much better.

MonkeyWrench
05-03-2012, 05:31 PM
bro i am modest

Wayne, will you teach me how to make it rain?

:fawkd:

Og Bobby Johnson
05-03-2012, 05:33 PM

You posted that you were worried for your safety because the buyer wouldn't meet you at your house. Now you post a picture of a stack of money (LOL) and say youre NOT worried about your safety. So which is it?

the buyer was scared to come to my house your fucking special huh you rode on the small yellow bus

Og Bobby Johnson
05-03-2012, 05:35 PM
No my parents love me a lot

Og Bobby Johnson
05-03-2012, 05:36 PM
i know if i was you i would hate too

haters should i throw my bucket benz on some brabus monoblock III hmm
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd399/waynebuilt5/2012-05-03160940.jpg

even my daughter knows daddy balling she has more money than you
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd399/waynebuilt5/22780_100164203349986_100000692192499_2072_2459955 _n.jpg
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd399/waynebuilt5/35371_136513326381740_100000692192499_228464_76038 17_n.jpg
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd399/waynebuilt5/22780_100164173349989_100000692192499_2063_2390568 _n.jpg
ballin hard at 24
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd399/waynebuilt5/36685_129816833718056_100000692192499_200901_13405 05_n.jpg
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd399/waynebuilt5/28817_115998795099860_100000692192499_142484_54716 42_n.jpg
my newest lowrider fuck the imports this shit is worth 3 bond release skylines
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd399/waynebuilt5/imagejpeg_2_25.jpg
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd399/waynebuilt5/imagejpeg_2_26.jpg
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd399/waynebuilt5/5Nf5J65Mf3K23M33Jdbct8d6a9da06e811706.jpg
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd399/waynebuilt5/5Nf5U35Fc3K83Gb3Labct22f0b0102e891719.jpg
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd399/waynebuilt5/imagejpeg_2_13.jpg
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd399/waynebuilt5/imagejpeg_2_17.jpg
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd399/waynebuilt5/imagejpeg_2_16.jpg

why you get me started

No my parents love me a lot

Og Bobby Johnson
05-03-2012, 05:40 PM

flip flop my ass your retarded!:snoop:

Dave S13
05-03-2012, 05:42 PM
is that your ferarri too?

Og Bobby Johnson
05-03-2012, 05:44 PM
bring your car to motion on the 25th ill pay for your registration just so i can see what kind of bucket you drive i seen you post about wheel fitment you dont know shit

OK, I read the ENTIRE fitment thread, and got PRETTY close to an answer, but it's hard to gauge S13 vs S14 fitments, and there weren't many examples that "matched" what I have here....

Setup is as follows: S13, coilovers, running roughly 3 degrees all four corners, not slammed but a healthy drop, relocated harnesses, Z32 front brakes, with 2.75" and 3.00" P.J. Bonifacio bolt-on flares (with underlying metal cut out).

18x10-13 and 18x12-4 wheels. Too radical? Close? Just right? Fuck off n00b?

Fuggin math pwns me... :confused:

Thanks in advance.

wow are you serious at least you know your stupid good luck with life without math skills whats wrong they dont teach math in glendale just how to lease a bimmer and scam the insurance company! grammar will not pay the bills but math will! you got to glendale city college ?

Og Bobby Johnson
05-03-2012, 05:45 PM
is that your ferarri too?

No but i might buy that shit just for the fuck of it and post it up on zilvia LMFAO

chriskilla2
05-03-2012, 05:57 PM
sad part is that no one is going to confront him at that car show...

bb6lude953
05-03-2012, 05:59 PM
Not hating, but really curious about what you do for a living. Because clearly I'm doing it all wrong lol

Og Bobby Johnson
05-03-2012, 06:02 PM
sad part is that no one is going to confront him at that car show...

Thats the funniest shit anyone has said in this entire thread its sad but true im going to give a rep point for that one

Balukasz
05-03-2012, 06:08 PM
Jalopnik worthy thread. Best of luck with sales

Hon
05-03-2012, 06:10 PM
Hey I never thought of that taken pics of my income tax return money.
That is a smart move.

It's all in fun man just jokes!!!

Og Bobby Johnson
05-03-2012, 06:15 PM
Not hating, but really curious about what you do for a living. Because clearly I'm doing it all wrong lol

Future investments! i have my hands in everything from porn to music

nickgbmx
05-03-2012, 06:16 PM
hahaha wayne is the man ive never done business with this guy but i do know hes got some legit ass cars especially that 63. good luck with the sale brotha he always gets a thumbs up in my book

Og Bobby Johnson
05-03-2012, 06:19 PM
Hey I never thought of that taken pics of my income tax return money.
That is a smart move.

It's all in fun man just jokes!!!

i wish i could get income tax money back i have to pay and write shit off tax time sux for me bro i hate telling uncle sam my business obama is fucking shit up we made so much money when bush was in office

Hon
05-03-2012, 06:21 PM
Good luck with the Sale!!!
I hope you get what you want.
Peace

RHDAmerica
OMG... Can you guys let this thread die already??? The guy comes in here trying to scam people and sell shit he doesn't have... argues it... Then finally admits to it... and now you wanna be like him... lol

This shit needs to get locked and scammers need to be banned...

I work hard at having a good reputation for parts and cars that I sell on here (as do a lot of other members on here). So when a piece of shit like yourself comes in here and tries to fuck people I have absolutely no respect for you, and I can only hope Mods will see the same and be done with you like the waste of life that you are...

Og Bobby Johnson
hahaha wayne is the man ive never done business with this guy but i do know hes got some legit ass cars especially that 63. good luck with the sale brotha he always gets a thumbs up in my book

sup Nick your the man!

rb26man
05-03-2012, 06:27 PM
Can i borrow a dollar lol

BongateerZ32
05-03-2012, 06:27 PM
http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd399/waynebuilt5/2011-12-27120215.jpg just for you

Are those weed clippings in the background? Haha when u said masters in finance, did u mean master kush financed? Lol, i had to, couldnt help myself.

Og Bobby Johnson
05-03-2012, 06:28 PM
OMG... Can you guys let this thread die already??? The guy comes in here trying to scam people and sell shit he doesn't have... argues it... Then finally admits to it... and now you wanna be like him... lol

This shit needs to get locked and scammers need to be banned...

You need to stfu and worry about the illegal skyline your trying to sell. Its illegal for a skyline to be registered in the united states with out a bond release! period even if it already has a state title all my cars are legit please how did i scam buy using a picture of a car that looks identical to the one i have who cares i dont need to scam anyone if i dont sell another car for the rest of my life i will still be on top.

i dont think this guy likes you much

Mann r34240 u talk alot of shit trying to make all that shit up u aint shit bitch.. Dont believe all the shit this dumb ass white boy be saying come to ca and get slapped jelico piru all day ya heard!

R34240sx why u hating on my nigga og soo much ur a bum homie and get a life this is real shit were doing so stop hating on a nigga sheesh!!!

BUMP

R33240SX:rl: GET MURKED

Og Bobby Johnson
05-03-2012, 06:30 PM
Can i borrow a dollar lol

ced you can borrow whatever all you got to do is ask read my last post

Og Bobby Johnson
05-03-2012, 06:31 PM
Are those weed clippings in the background? Haha when u said masters in finance, did u mean master kush financed? Lol, i had to, couldnt help myself.

I own a couple dispensaries also its a non profit organization

RHDAmerica
05-03-2012, 06:35 PM
You are the disgrace to the black community that everyone speaks of.. ;)

Fuck it I don't care anymore scam away lol

DrftKingIII
05-03-2012, 06:38 PM
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m191/DrftKingIII/lolz.jpg

Fuck yeahhhh pictures of moneyyyyyyyyy.

FLOYD MONEY MAYWEATHER.

I stole this picture from the internet. Don't be mad.

ryandh
05-03-2012, 06:38 PM
Wait.....I'm lost now. This was all for shits and giggs?

RHDAmerica
05-03-2012, 06:39 PM
No he's just trying to act like he wasn't fucking people over like he attempted to do in here.

MonkeyWrench
05-03-2012, 06:44 PM
he erased my thread

Nope. It's still there. Search "Wayne Thompson".

Looks like you might have edited it once you got called out.

What kind of faggot uses someone else's car pics in a F/S thread anyway?

bb4_96
05-03-2012, 06:44 PM
Last time I checked you can fed legally import R33's from 96-98. Not even that hard just expensive. Anyone would be smart to just import it themselves instead of paying someone else for the hassle.

Og Bobby Johnson
05-03-2012, 06:48 PM
stupid fucking ******... lol oh shit did I say what everyone in here is thinking... That's right you are the fucking disgrace to the black community that everyone speaks of.. ;)

lol black people dont have community white boy stfu trying to get racial i bet your real comfortable in front of your computer i have a friend in az his name is Fredrick he owns a shop in tucson he drives a evo since you snitched on me i think its only fare we report your skylines to I.C.E have you heard of them, selling a state title skyline is actually a crime you and the new owner will be fucked but im almost 100% percent sure it didnt sell cause its a ugly pos you edited your thread after i flamed it trying to make it look like the pos is sold you better hide that junk

Hon
05-03-2012, 06:48 PM
Photoshop is a great tool.
http://http://blogdecomputacion.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/photoshop.jpg

Og Bobby Johnson
05-03-2012, 06:51 PM
the thing is how could i fuck someone over whats the big scam you retard i can buy any fucking car i want even if i didnt have a purple r33 i could get one in a matter of days !

Og Bobby Johnson
05-03-2012, 06:56 PM

nick said it best the mods have already pm no problems over here thats the beauty of taking all my cars to shows a shit load of people know they are all my personal cars you can call me scammer all you want i got hot cars all over the place

sickstatus
05-03-2012, 07:03 PM
[QUOTE=Og Bobby Johnson;4670439]This is very true i dont have to lie to kick i pull up in different cars every meet thanks for the vouch haters gone hate Always are you in my car club? whats your real name

No not in the car club but I have 3 good friends in there. Jimmy, Harrison and Francis. In the process of fixing my kouki. Name is Tory. I'll approach u next month if I can make it lol.

Like I said before, seen these cars in person. They have a monthly meet. Don't believe it, come see it yourself.

Og Bobby Johnson
05-03-2012, 07:04 PM
No he's just trying to act like he wasn't fucking people over like he attempted to do in here.

name one person that i fucked over for now reason at all i have no gain to make whats the point fucking someone over means i took something from them and gave them nothing in return how can you do that with a car your just jealous admit that you wish your skyline was legit its illegal and you know it i dont make the laws i just follow them

Og Bobby Johnson
05-03-2012, 07:07 PM
[QUOTE=Og Bobby Johnson;4670439]This is very true i dont have to lie to kick i pull up in different cars every meet thanks for the vouch haters gone hate Always are you in my car club? whats your real name

No not in the car club but I have 3 good friends in there. Jimmy, Harrison and Francis. In the process of fixing my kouki. Name is Tory. I'll approach u next month if I can make it lol.

Like I said before, seen these cars in person. They have a monthly meet. Don't believe it, come see it yourself.

haha thanks bro they still wont believe the midnight purple r33 will be ready for next months meet!

MonkeyWrench
05-03-2012, 07:35 PM
name one person that i fucked over for now reason at all

How about the guy who flew out to buy the car? Then you wouldn't sell it because "I didn't want you to have my Skyline"...

I can't read the rest of your damn jibberish, but using someone else's car in a F/S ad is queer.

Bernie Madoff had a lot of money too. Doesn't mean he's not a douchebag.

wayout
05-03-2012, 07:56 PM
this has gone on to long. who cares! said owned or unowned car is not for sale anymore. shake yo dicks boys this pissing contest should be over.

Paint209
05-03-2012, 08:08 PM
now i know that zilvia mods dont care. lol i guess it not their problem.

slydin240sx
05-03-2012, 08:11 PM
You can get banned for saying one wrong word on here, but make a bullshit for sale thread not even using pictures of YOUR own vehicle and its okay.

Dafuq?

Breitling
05-03-2012, 08:17 PM
Can i just print screen my bank balance? it would be easier than taking the money out...