PDA

View Full Version : NORCAL - D1GP Caravan?

kazuo
02-03-2004, 10:10 PM
I'm goin.

Who's with me?

Prolly gonna leave Friday after class (mid-late afternoon)... and maybe organize a trip to AUTOBACS on Sunday (remember D1 is on SATURDAY this time around)

:rawk:

nightwalker
02-03-2004, 10:32 PM
hey dude, my friends and I are also leaving on Friday (27th) and be at Autobacs on Sunday too. Except we're leaving from Sac

derux
02-03-2004, 11:32 PM
lets do something. I was going to leave friday afternoon also it would be cool to drive down in a group of a few cars.

nightwalker
02-03-2004, 11:45 PM
maybe we can metup together somewhere on I-5, a little south more...like Modesto or Merced. (OH NO!! NOT ANOTHER MODESTO MEET!!!!)

DRFT
02-03-2004, 11:54 PM
wasnt the last modesto meet only 2 people?

anyways i mite join you guys, im also from sac

nightwalker
02-04-2004, 12:27 AM
:rofl: yeah, it was only 2 people.:rofl: btw, Modesto is only a suggestion :D

kazuo
02-04-2004, 02:45 PM
Alright fellas, sounds like a plan.

Maybe we can meet somewhere on 5 past San Jose? Cus I'm prolly gonna take 101->237->5

Any input/ideas are welcome.

dvdevo
02-04-2004, 03:56 PM
damn afternoon on friday, my friend doesnt get out of his class until later noon..booo...who else is going?

NZO
02-04-2004, 06:02 PM
I'm going to see how hardcore I can be and drive down and back the same day. Wish me luck :(

Ghst 01
02-04-2004, 06:14 PM
Im in to meet up with with folks in frisco and head down there on Friday!

Ghst 01
02-04-2004, 06:16 PM
hopefully ill have my car back by then.

kazuo
02-04-2004, 06:27 PM
Hmm, looks like we got us a plan!

emo david: We prolly wont leave til like 3 or 4 to give stragglers time to meet up.

Ghst: Cool, another FRISCO cat. I say all the Frisco heads should just meet up at CCSF in the parking lot... makes shit easy. Right next to 280 so we can haul ass to San Jose :)

Someone figure out a place to meet up at! Has to be on 5, preferably a bit past San Jose, so the ubernorth cats (Sac/Davis) can meet up with the FRISCO heads and then the South Bay heads (Milpitas/SJ/etc) can meet us there also.

And dont forget to buy tix! Last event sold out and it was just an exhibition.. this is an actual competition round!!!

dvdevo
02-04-2004, 07:23 PM
stingy kazuo: coo i dont think u should meet up at ccsf cause they might think they guys want to "do doughnuts" haha

that180guy
02-04-2004, 09:36 PM
damnit art!!! it was my damn idea!!!!

but who cares, ur taking the lead...its all gravey :D
less responsibility for me

kazuo
02-04-2004, 10:35 PM
estrogen david: They can't do shit to us if we're just parked.

damnit art!!! it was my damn idea!!!!

but who cares, ur taking the lead...its all gravey :D
less responsibility for me

Well, no, it was MY idea, but yea.

I wouldn't trust you to organize it, you'd just forget... haha

You still rollin with me? :P Bring the Bimmer! hahahha :P

dvdevo
02-04-2004, 10:57 PM
pms art: how much are motels there

derux
02-05-2004, 12:39 AM
I was wondering what time you all were thinking of leaving. Is it about 4ish on friday afternoon. I am asking because i have a few other people from the nor cal import forum that want to tag along. So am tring to get all of us to somehow meet together somewhere on the hwys

nightwalker
02-05-2004, 04:30 AM
I'm getting the Sac heads together. We might end up renting a van for the 7 or 8 of us. If you want motels, last year I stayed at this ghetto one one exit away from the Track. It had a lot of ghetto strip joints all up and down the street. Cost 45 bucks for two people. Let's work something out, and set a time and meet place. I'm going to talk to the rest of the guys and see what we finalize. Would be cool to mob into the big strip joint with 20 heads or so.

that180guy
02-05-2004, 10:35 AM
art; bastard, course im rolling with u...unless silbeer is unacomplished this saturday. :x: ahahah...den ill be rolling with jon

i could, would, but wont organize a event cuz im lazy :P

nightwalker: cheapo motelo = greato....
a mob of drift guys in strip club = priceless :lockd:

how much money should we be looking 2 bring?
im thinkin around 150ish?

s13chica
02-05-2004, 11:23 AM
a mob of drift guys in strip club = priceless :lockd:

HEEEYYYY!!! What about me???? Do I get to go, or is the strip club only for the boys?

TRUENOCOUPE
02-05-2004, 11:54 AM
HEEEYYYY!!! What about me???? Do I get to go, or is the strip club only for the boys?

Only if you strip. Wait. Georgia right? NVM. I don't wanna see that. JKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

kazuo
02-05-2004, 01:11 PM
slit-your-wrists david: beats me, prolly not more than like $40 or so a night.. we aint stayin at the Holiday Inn (altho mum might hook me up with Hilton rooms.. but thats hella far from Irwindale I think so fuck it)

derux: We'll probably be taking off from the "jump-off point" on I5 around 5PM I think. Your cru is welcome to come provided they are cool and all.

nightwalker: Sounds like a plan. Ghetto strip joints = the shit!! We need to hit up some of those joints I saw in that LA Auto Guide.. they have JDM strippers! ;)

that180guy: Jon aint drivin/goin to D1... and if he does go he already told me hes not going to drive. You should bring a decent amount, for food/board/paying gas/buying stuff. haha they have vendors and stuff, you might get caught up...

Someone find a spot on I5! Don't make me do it... :(

s13chica
02-05-2004, 01:27 PM
Only if you strip. Wait. Georgia right? NVM. I don't wanna see that. JKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

AWWWWW....Why do you have to make me cry Al!!! I'm going to bash into you at the track for that comment!

Ghst 01
02-05-2004, 01:35 PM
How much are the tix $$$$ going for?

nightwalker
02-05-2004, 01:45 PM
hey guys, last day to buy ticekts online is the 7th. I'm going to bet this thing sells out quick!!!!! $25, btw, 5 for shipping. Buy a bunch together.

TRUENOCOUPE
02-05-2004, 02:57 PM
AWWWWW....Why do you have to make me cry Al!!! I'm going to bash into you at the track for that comment!

neeneer neener Im not driving.

that180guy
02-05-2004, 03:09 PM
that180guy: Jon aint drivin/goin to D1... and if he does go he already told me hes not going to drive. You should bring a decent amount, for food/board/paying gas/buying stuff. haha they have vendors and stuff, you might get caught up...

:(

w00t! shotgun, in silbeer V.2!!! (since ive been one of thew few ppl that hav been actually helping out :bow:
damnit, y am i alwaysed strapped for cash :-/

ps- who wants 2 buy expensive rims from me!!! :D

PANDA
02-05-2004, 05:21 PM
i wanna go....:wiggle:

but i can't... :sadwavey:

PANDA
02-05-2004, 05:22 PM
neeneer neener Im not driving.

yeah, you're not driving cause you are teh suck @ drift...

TRUENOCOUPE
02-06-2004, 09:37 AM
yeah, you're not driving cause you are teh suck @ drift...

I wanted to bump this up.

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHA

Ghst 01
02-06-2004, 09:41 AM
I am planning n ordering my tix tonight or tomorrow morning. Anyone wanna go in with me?

Danio
02-08-2004, 04:17 AM
Someone gimme a call on that day. I might drive with you guys.

Ghst 01
02-08-2004, 11:06 AM
Has anyone tried to order there tickets online? i did lasst night and received the confirmation email but now charge on my card yet.

kazuo
02-10-2004, 09:27 PM
I don't think theyre charging you until they ship...

Anyways, I think we need to meet up at the In n Out Burger in GILROY. It's along the way for Frisco peeps (101), San Jose peeps (its right there!), Sac peeps (take 5 to 101 or something) and everyone in between.

From there we can head out and go to SOCAL.

What time would people like to meet up at? Obviously we're not going to leave late at night cus we want to get there before its late, so I'm going to shoot for 5PM at the latest.

I get out of school like at 3 so I have plenty of time to get to Gilroy...

Whats everyone else feelin like?

Speak now or I'm going to set the departure time in stone without any input from you guys. :D

PS - Danny - Give me your # so I can call ya :P
PPS - Frisco peeps - Meet @ CCSF around 3 :D

Ghst 01
02-11-2004, 09:06 AM
Alright i'm down to meet you at CCSF at 3pm

bigJ86
02-11-2004, 02:19 PM
count me in the zilvia caravan....... i would be coming from the east bay...... so i want to know were every one is meeting up.

*i'll be with derux and his crew from nor cal imports*

jesse

Ghst 01
02-11-2004, 04:08 PM
So does anyone know where we gonna spend the night at? or is it everyone for them selves when we get down there?

derux
02-11-2004, 05:57 PM
ok I am not trying to take kazuo's caravan away.

I was wondering if any one wanted to leave earlier then 5 pm. I am trying to meet a few other people at the in and out in livermore about 12. Leave there about 1230. Then head out to I-5. I was thinking we could make the group bigger if we meet some other on I-5 at harris ranch. It is off Hwy 198 and about two and a half hours from livermore. So i should show up there anout 3:00 or 3:30. So if any sac area guys were heading down I-5 we could meet there. Then leave there and drive on down to LA. If there are some guys that are going to meet in gilroy and then try to meet us just take Hwy 152 to get to I-5 then down to the harris ranch. I think i might be staying at a hotel in whitter,CA. I know that area and it is only like 20 min from the race track.

just my ideas...

kazuo
02-11-2004, 07:14 PM
Well, the reason I am shooting for 5PM is because people have school/work that day and not everyone can meet up early. Me, I can make it to Harris Ranch by like 3:30 but not everyone else can.

Hence why I am shooting for In and Out in Gilroy @ 5PM...

As far as lodging goes, just drive down to the Speedway and find some cheap shit motel. :)

If no one else chimes in I'm gonna make Gilroy @ 5PM final in a new thread tomorrow...

Ghst 01
02-11-2004, 07:33 PM
ima be off from work at noon so i have no problem leaving early. i just hope we do not run into any traffic around 5pm when everyone is getting off work and heading out of town like us. just let me know where and when is the frisco folks meeting up.

autobahNESSA
02-12-2004, 12:43 PM
Alright fellas, sounds like a plan.

Maybe we can meet somewhere on 5 past San Jose? Cus I'm prolly gonna take 101->237->5

Any input/ideas are welcome.

hahahahaha

101-237-5 muhahahhahah

is 237 to stop at my house to pick me up?

but ya u take 101 to 152 to I5

hey ur friend OBL still owed me food fromt he first D1! dammit I never got my IN n Out from him.

kazuo
02-12-2004, 02:57 PM
hey hey hey, fuck you Chris, hahaha

I had a brain fart. Yes we will go pick you up, we know how scared you get when you're alone

And yeah,as far as OBL goes, that fool is a turncoat, he went to Iraq to fight against Al Qaida! (Seriously)

Okay, so date & time will be final tomorrow if I don't hear any objections...

autobahNESSA
02-12-2004, 03:13 PM
hey hey hey, fuck you Chris, hahaha

I had a brain fart. Yes we will go pick you up, we know how scared you get when you're alone

And yeah,as far as OBL goes, that fool is a turncoat, he went to Iraq to fight against Al Qaida! (Seriously)

Okay, so date & time will be final tomorrow if I don't hear any objections...

really, he joind the army. Damn no IN n OUt for me I guess.

Yes u have brain farts often I forgive you.

And you got 2 wks still before the event, dont have to have date and time set. Your not even driving ART.
Hey Dont share about my insecurities. You know I hate that! "Yes we will go pick you up, we know how scared you get when you're alone"

mooboy
02-14-2004, 12:33 PM
Anyone going to leave after 5? I work till 5.

nightwalker
02-14-2004, 02:21 PM
If you guys don't mind staying where I stayed last year, (it was a ghetto Motel) then we can all get rooms there. It's the place next to the ghetto stripclubs, and it's only a couple minutes away from the track. I'll give a contact number a couple days before D1, that way you guys can call me.

Ghst 01
02-14-2004, 05:24 PM
Shit "Ghetto Strip clubs"
I'm there!

balmo
02-15-2004, 10:32 AM
i ordered my tickets online and recived a confirmation email shortly.

Has anyone tried to order there tickets online? i did lasst night and received the confirmation email but now charge on my card yet.