PDA

View Full Version : S13 Radio Brackets, ETC...

RandallSharp
04-21-2012, 02:19 AM
Hey guys, I need a few things for my s13. Please PM me or feel free to reply on here with offers, items, or suggestions.

Radio brackets (metal radio cage)
Air direction motor?? It's a little motor that changes the air flow in the car depending on which button you press. (above knee panel, driver's side)
Hood release cable
Trunk/fuel door release cable
Hood and driver side fender (local only)
Cigarette socket (not lighter)
Shift boot (possibly the plastic trim it attaches to as well)
Carpet (local only)

S-Nation S13
04-21-2012, 08:05 AM
You have pm

kruked
04-22-2012, 01:11 AM
I have the trunk and hood cables in excellent condition. Thing is though, I'm buying 2 coupes on Monday, as long as the cables aren't broken, I can mail you my extra ones.

RandallSharp
04-22-2012, 09:57 AM
I have the trunk and hood cables in excellent condition. Thing is though, I'm buying 2 coupes on Monday, as long as the cables aren't broken, I can mail you my extra ones.

Awesome, how much are you asking for them? Also, the hatch and coupe trunk cables are the same?

kruked
04-22-2012, 10:26 AM
Yes, the cables are the same. What all hardware do you need w/ them, just the cables?

RandallSharp
04-22-2012, 10:45 AM
Yes, the cables are the same. What all hardware do you need w/ them, just the cables?

Well my car was not put together properly, so I'm not 100% sure what I need. I do know this:

My hood cable is oxidized and will not allow the latch to lock the hood down. I have to pull the cable through with pliers to allow the hood to lock down. I need the entire cable assembly and the 2 bolts for the knee panel would be awesome.

My trunk cable is also oxidized and will not allow the trunk to lock without me manually pulling the cable through. The little plastic clip on the cable is broken where it branches off to the fuel door, so it doesn't pop my fuel door at all.

So I just need both assemblies, with the plastic clip for the fuel door. The 2 mounting bolts for the hood cable would be awesome.

Also, I'm just assuming they're oxidized and that's why they don't release all of the way? Is there something else I'm not considering? I check the return springs in the latches and they seem good.

kruked
04-22-2012, 11:01 AM
I have everything that is needed for both assemblies... brackets, latches, every bolt necessary and even the plastic nut that keeps the gas door popper in place. I'll send you some pictures before I get ready to mail stuff out to double check what you are specifically needing/wanting. As for your stuff not working due to oxidization, I'm not sure bro. I've never had such a problem nor my friends. Could just be that maybe the cable is not 100% intact or oxidation or... I really don't know sir.

donandal
04-22-2012, 11:01 AM
ck PM
got the cable for hood with the bolts

RandallSharp
04-22-2012, 11:31 AM
I have everything that is needed for both assemblies... brackets, latches, every bolt necessary and even the plastic nut that keeps the gas door popper in place. I'll send you some pictures before I get ready to mail stuff out to double check what you are specifically needing/wanting. As for your stuff not working due to oxidization, I'm not sure bro. I've never had such a problem nor my friends. Could just be that maybe the cable is not 100% intact or oxidation or... I really don't know sir.

I've never experienced it either. I found it weird. I even bought new latches, but to no avail. So, you've never mentioned a price. How much are you asking for this stuff shipped to 45404? I do not wish to waste your time with photos if I cannot afford it to begin with.