PDA

View Full Version : S13 LSD and body parts pretty please

Armysweitzer
02-01-2004, 08:22 PM
Im looking for a LSD/VLSD for my 90' s13. I would also like a left rear quarter panel and right front fender (red if possible). Anything near the east coast would be lovely but shipping isnt a problem

thanks so much

zero.counter
02-01-2004, 08:25 PM
Im looking for a LSD/VLSD for my 90' s13. I would also like a left rear quarter panel and right front fender (red if possible). Anything near the east coast would be lovely but shipping isnt a problem

thanks so much
How much you looking to pay for the fender? Just wondering...

Armysweitzer
02-01-2004, 08:36 PM
uhh depending on condition and things like that, i really dont know what its worth. Why ? :faint:

anyway, let me know...

zero.counter
02-01-2004, 08:45 PM
uhh depending on condition and things like that, i really dont know what its worth. Why ? :faint:

anyway, let me know...
Well, I have a full pignose front end waiting to be sold for the right price. If you make a good offer, I can provide you with your request.

Armysweitzer
02-02-2004, 04:04 PM
well im not really looking for a whole front end, just the right front.

thanks

s13srmadness
02-03-2004, 04:22 PM

thanks so much
i am in NJ and have a vlsd from an NA z32 with everything needed to bolt in. i want $300. wouldnt mind meeting you half-way.