PDA

View Full Version : Ready for the SUPEBOWL?! w00t!

sykikchimp
01-30-2004, 09:12 AM
John Madden is in Dallas and sees a special telephone near the Cowboys' bench. He asks what the phone is for and is told it's a hotline to God and the cost is $100 a call. Madden makes the call and asks for help making his game picks. His picks are perfect that week.

The next week he is in St. Louis and sees the same phone on the Rams' bench. He is told it's a hotline to God and the cost is $500 a call. He makes the call and again his picks are perfect.

The next weekend Madden is in Charlotte and sees the same phone. He asks Panthers' quarterback Jake Delhomme, "Is that the hotline to God?"
Delhomme says, "Yes, and if you want to use it, it will cost you 35 cents."

Madden looks incredulously at Delhomme and says, "Wait a second, I paid $100 in Dallas and $500 in St. Louis to use the same phone. Why do the Panthers only charge 35 cents?"

Delhomme replies, "In the Carolinas, it's a local call."

Phlip
01-30-2004, 09:46 AM
Charlie, you're in NC, I'm in NC... Been here all my life, I remember all the hooplah about the coming of the Panthers back when I was in 10th grade, how excited everyone was that we would have and NFL team in our home state. Here's the thing:
I have NEVER been a fan of the panthers. I don't think they will win this week and guess what, I ain't a fan of the partiots either, so I can't say I'd care if the panthers DID win. I will also wait for the bobcats to fail when they start too, but not because I have much against them as much as I do their self-righteous asshole owner...

Discuss amongst yourselves.

sykikchimp
01-30-2004, 10:12 AM
lol.. It really just gives me something to do with my big ass TV. :D

I do think it would be good for Charlotte to have a team that was actually worth a damn..

We shall see..

TRUENOCOUPE
01-30-2004, 10:19 AM
Superbowl? < Yawn >

mrmephistopheles
01-30-2004, 11:36 AM
maybe if there were teams I cared about playing, I'd give more of a crap.
I'll watch the last quarter if it's a close game.

Johny5
01-30-2004, 11:39 AM
i requested off, got the house to myself, full bigscreen hd tv, full surround sound, 24 coronas, some liquor and some food, then get called into working a double at work on sunday. life = terminate = plz?

nokeone
01-30-2004, 12:06 PM
excuse for a rockin party is all it is to me this year..couldn't care less about the teams..

ice luge...beer pong...and other enjoyable activities...:D

Got Sileighty?
01-30-2004, 12:32 PM
dont forget about the commercials :rawk:

fastpace
01-30-2004, 01:14 PM
it will be cool to actually go to the superbowl, but houston is going to be crazy the whole weekend. so i am just going to watch it with friends.

oh yeah the teams are not that exciting, but i think it is still going to be a good game

camppain
01-30-2004, 02:23 PM
Hey what part of this dreaded state NC are you guys in, chimp and Phlip?

I probably wont even watcht the damn game either. Sports aren't the same anymore, plus never really like fooseball.

xS1LV1Ax
01-30-2004, 02:33 PM
[QUOTE=sykikchimp]lol.. It really just gives me something to do with my big ass TV. :D[QUOTE]

Ur Big ass TV made my eyes hurt .

WaKeMaN
01-30-2004, 03:54 PM
I'm Massachusetts born and raised!

I'm hoping for an awesome SuperBowl! If the Pats win (Carolina is going to be a PITA), we'll have the makings of a Dynasty again in our fine state! :rawk:

sykikchimp
02-01-2004, 01:48 PM
Camp - I'm in charlotte.. it's pretty hard to be in the home town of the Cats and not get the bug.. everywhere you go it's "GO PANTHERS"..

S1LV1A - LOL... I do what I can.

-charles

West
02-01-2004, 02:02 PM
Down with the Pats!

We got our Vodka & Madori Raspberry Jello Shots waiting :D Plus anything else you could want.

xTylerx
02-01-2004, 02:27 PM
I didn't do my math and my history report this weekend so I get to do that insted of watching the superbowl... ohh well I have no real interist in the teams playing.

S13Grl
02-01-2004, 03:12 PM
Patriots suck. Just because they go to the superbowl every damn year something big happens to our country. ie 911 - they went 2002; war in iraq, they're going in 2004. Whatever.

camppain
02-01-2004, 05:00 PM
Irena our us ambassador political analyst..........

I'm not even watching the bowl, right here in my room cookin a burger and doin nothin, bout to call the fiance'

Ghettokracker71
02-01-2004, 05:08 PM
I am watching the commercials and running back to my comp. or the kithen when they are actually playing

DaveSev
02-01-2004, 06:39 PM
Am I seeing things, or did that Timberlake character just rip off half of that chick's top, exposing her boob?

:tweak: :wiggle:

aa87
02-01-2004, 06:41 PM
I saw it too, nipple piercing?

Ghettokracker71
02-01-2004, 07:51 PM
Am I seeing things, or did that Timberlake character just rip off half of that chick's top, exposing her boob?

:tweak: :wiggle:
Janet jackson at the end?

I wasn't impressed by the half-time show :ghey: .....all the songs were old :down: ...and how dare puff daddy do part of the Biggie song "Mo' money..." :nono: ....

ca18guy
02-01-2004, 09:12 PM
Awesome game, even the half time show grabbed my interest :eek3:

hookedup240
02-01-2004, 09:17 PM
Yup janet jacksons shirt got ripped off and you could see her boob, i have it on tape...hahaha i wonder if it was planned, kinda looked like it. i played it back a couple times it was pretty funny.

Also i ordered the lingerie half time show....so many hot chicks.

Other than that the super bowl was ok even though the patriots and panthers are both pretty boring teams.

Bill Roberts
02-01-2004, 09:21 PM
Yep, here it is....

You know I would be sure to have my eyes on it...

Click thumbnail unless you are :ghey:

[r.P]S13|IDEAL
02-01-2004, 10:31 PM
f*uck the pats, I wanted the Panthers to win because patriots always get to go. Plus this time they won how? Yes, once again they get out of it from adam vinatieri kicking another f***ing field goal. Juuuuuust great.

sykikchimp
02-01-2004, 10:59 PM
ahh FUCK the pats... :-P

It's cool.. I'm still proud to be a Panthers fan! It was an AWESOME game. I think if the panthers could have produced a little more defensively in the 2nd half.. they would have won. And how bout' Jake D.! Holy cow! I think he played awesome. Panthers MVP for sure.

Got Sileighty?
02-01-2004, 11:06 PM
S13|IDEAL']f*uck the pats, I wanted the Panthers to win because patriots always get to go. Plus this time they won how? Yes, once again they get out of it from adam vinatieri kicking another f***ing field goal. Juuuuuust great.

yea i hate field goal wins/losses. there should be a rule where a team can't win by a field goal. imho, field goal = cop out :down:

i was rooting for panthers cuz a fellow bruin by the name of Deshaun Foster is on the team :rawk: also, im sorta against the patriots cuz they shouldnt even have made it to the super bowl last time (re: the bad call in the raiders game). o well....

tsunami0ne
02-01-2004, 11:27 PM
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/pin87a/janet.wmv

:bite:

they should've hired someone other than a female Michael Jackson.

DRFT
02-01-2004, 11:50 PM
i tihnk the female MJ woulda been lotoya

RBBaby
02-01-2004, 11:52 PM
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/pin87a/janet.wmv

:bite:

they should've hired someone other than a female Michael Jackson.

well one of them has massive plastic surgery and the other one doesnt... yet janet looks like michael? you're a confused kid, homie.

yeah well anyways, even though I live in STL and the pats fucked up our superbowl 2 years ago, I was still rooting for them, because I hate the panthers... they just suck ballz.

itslogics
02-01-2004, 11:55 PM
RBbaby you live in stl?? so do i, do you have a 240 with rb or an actual skyline??

tsunami0ne
02-03-2004, 01:16 AM
well one of them has massive plastic surgery and the other one doesnt... yet janet looks like michael? you're a confused kid, homie.

No, I'm a kid who doesn't manipulate himself to Janet Jackson while telling myself she doesn't resemble Michael Jackson in any way.

Phlip
02-03-2004, 09:02 PM
I refuse to think that anyone sane or heterosexual would have ever manipulated themselves to Michael (or latoya for that matter) thinkin that they were Janet, seeing as how neiter of them has this...

Phlip
02-03-2004, 09:06 PM
And for those that doubt me, I have the fullsize as well...

Goodnight people, I'm going to manipulate myself.