PDA

View Full Version : S-Chassis Owners and Friend's Meet and Greet Cruise-In

mentordrift
04-11-2012, 11:23 AM
Hello Zilvia!
We are looking to pull together a little cruise and meet and greet in the Virginia Beach area, and I have been working somewhat hard to turn this into a charitable event. It has started as a Facebook event in the "S-Chassis" owners page, and I want to extend this out to you as well!

Here's the description:

Bring out your 240, your Dub, your JBody, whatever you ride, bring it to the beach. Cruising, eating, cornhole, horncole, beer, beer, beer and good times to be had.
-Event location TBD
-Hotel/Motel/Holiday Inn prices TBA!
-BYOB, BYOA
----NO DRUNK DRIVING. YOU DRIVE DRUNK...? YOU DUMB SHIT.
-Food ideas? ADD THEM
-The more the merrier
-Leave your douchebag personality at home, we don't need haters.
-NO RACING, NO BURNOUTS, NO (SUPER) LOUD STEREOS. We don't need to piss off anyone living near a military base...

Here's the link:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/events/412686288760697/
(not sure how well this link works, try logging in then clicking on it)

Here's the help I could use:

Get the word out!
I am not a VA Beach native, even if I was a resident for around a year - I am looking to try and get some shops in the area or businesses that are willing to spread the word. I have NO idea where a good location for this would be, however. I have been in contact with two of the Nissan dealerships, and a few of the more local businesses (17th Street, etc). Any advice there would be helpful!

Please toss out your thoughts and ideas, and I will do my best to answer the questions -