PDA

View Full Version : Starting my College years

X-Iceman
01-29-2004, 11:40 AM
Well I started college today. On my lunch break n bored. Only complant i have so far is how freakin cold it is here in Chicago. So use to New Mexico weather where it hardly goes below 30. Oh ya, i'm goin to the school of the art institute of chicago. :D

fastpace
01-29-2004, 11:47 AM
good for you man. you should have alot of fun.

s13chica
01-29-2004, 11:51 AM
Hope you have a blast... I would give anything to be able to go back to my freshman year of college...IT WAS SO MUCH FUN! I'm sure you'll be in for a great time.

nokeone
01-29-2004, 12:02 PM
oh god..me too...shit, i'd be happy to go back to any year of college...although the first two while living in the dorms were the best...nothin beats the crazy fun to be had when a bunch of 18-19 year olds are given freedom to do anything they want..and the girls...mmmmmm lol...:naughtyd:

BSeay
01-29-2004, 12:06 PM
my friend...you pussy factor increases 10x in college man... i know when i started my 4 year here at VCU i had a girlfriend for about a week then she broke it off...i got a girls number the next night and we are supposed to go out tommorrow...it's fuckin tight dude you'll love college!!

Burmonster
01-29-2004, 01:40 PM
yes, college is fun, i have been living it up for a while. Join a frat, you will enjoy the experience even that much more, it was one of the best decisions i made here at school

Steeles
01-29-2004, 02:51 PM
everything you need to know about college

Classes - nothing before 11
Beer - its your best friend you'll drink alot of it
Will you have a car? if no someone on your hall will find them and make friends with them on the first day

(sorry saw PCU the other day that movies hilarious)

X-Iceman
01-29-2004, 03:18 PM
well no such thing as frats at an art school. and guess when classes start... 9 IN THE MORNING!! the classes are long 9 to 4 and are only worth 3 credits >:O. but at least there is no such thing as a crappy class. today we meditated and then wrote about life experiences... ahh the joys of art school

mixxamike
01-29-2004, 11:32 PM
Hey X-Iceman, what are you studying in Chicago? I'm down here at UIUC studying industrial design in the school of Art + Design. What car do you drive? You should meet up with some of the other zilvia guys at the Chicago meets sometime.

-Mike

xTylerx
01-30-2004, 12:03 AM
Your not going to try and go to art school then transfer are you?

There is a kid in my psych class that did 2 years at some art school (not sure what one) and when he switched to WSU-Vancouver most of the credits didn't transfer over. Have you checked to see what will transfer over if you decide art related work isn't what you really want to do.

adey
01-30-2004, 03:34 AM
Let me just be another one to wish you all the best in your college years.
I can't believe I'm coming to the end of mine...

It's scary but fun going into school, but scary and NOT FUN AT ALL leaving it!!!!
Get smart and live a life more than mediocre. Seriously!

X-Iceman
01-30-2004, 10:32 AM
xtyler i'm not planning on tranfering to any time soon. if i was to tranfer it would be to another art school. something in boston or baltimore. but doute i do that

nokeone
01-30-2004, 11:40 AM
:wtf:...there was nothing wrong with my post...:bs: