PDA

View Full Version : 240sx Brotherhood Group

speedkingrc
04-08-2012, 01:59 PM
This is the newest 240sx group in the 757.. If you wanna join let me know post a comment.. I am just getting into the 240sx stuff. i had a honda and i wanted something with more power and rear wheel drive... So i traded my civic for a 240sx... my dream car was a skyline.. but funds are very limited so got this... Here in the 240sx brotherhood we help out and lend a hand to our groupmates.. and if they need something we can offer to chip in and help get it for the person.. So join up show that 240sx people are way better then these honda group here in the 757.. Cause im really tired of them thinking they got real power lol...:rl:

Rules:
240sx Brotherhood
rules
1: you must have a 240sx

2: you must show up to atleast two of the get togethers we have each month.

3: if you have some friends that want to join they have to be approved by senior members.

4: the vehicle cant be riced out( LOL) nothing to over the top...

5: Must be willing to help your fello brothers out when they need help...( exp. if they call or text askign for your help working on their car be a brother and help)

6: last and least you have to keep in contact with members of group. and show that your with the group by getting a decal or whatever made.
go here:http://www.ultimatedecals.com/w_letter.php# ( dont matter what font you use. long as it says : 240sx brotherhood
7: Must have a KA, SR or RB motor..
8: Can not be under the age of 22
9: Memebers cant invite other people to car shows or drift competitions without senior memebers approval..
10: Will not race illegal on highways or city streets..
11: If need car audio must order from the groups company site or the groups shop..

usdm180sx
04-08-2012, 04:04 PM
LOL Trololol funny

speedkingrc
04-08-2012, 10:46 PM
LOL Trololol funny

if u aint tryna join dnt post re re comments... please i wouldnt do it to ur post.. its out of respect thanks:lockd:

z32ttvert
04-09-2012, 12:42 PM
wow, this sounds awesome. How can I sign up.

speedkingrc
04-09-2012, 12:44 PM
shoot me a email wit info and i will email u back rules and stuff u need to know

z32ttvert
04-09-2012, 12:45 PM
shoot me a email wit info and i will email u back rules and stuff u need to know

Oh hey man, I don't do e-mail bcuz its hard on my fone. can you just PM me?

Edwin562
04-09-2012, 12:50 PM
once I saw the word "brotherhood" a gay parade popped in my head. sorrry i just couldn't keep it inside.:drool:

z32ttvert
04-09-2012, 12:51 PM
once I saw the word "brotherhood" a gay parade popped in my head. sorrry i just couldn't keep it inside.:drool:

If you lead, I'll bring up the rear.

:hey:

Edwin562
04-09-2012, 12:55 PM
If you lead, I'll bring up the rear.

:hey:

oh you behave tiger...:o

speedkingrc
04-09-2012, 12:56 PM

funny... but not funny.. real talk tired of hondas thinkin they run shit

Edwin562
04-09-2012, 12:57 PM
would please take the videos off your your sig, its getting pretty annoying now.

speedkingrc
04-09-2012, 01:00 PM
would please take the videos off your your sig, its getting pretty annoying now.

thats funny man.. dont hate the music man. nissans gotta have theme music too.. bout time ppl show them respect

z32ttvert
04-09-2012, 01:01 PM

hey brah - e-mail sent!

speedkingrc
04-09-2012, 01:07 PM
hey brah - e-mail sent!

emailed replyed

z32ttvert
04-09-2012, 01:12 PM
240sx Brotherhood
rules

Done & Done!

2: you must show up to atleast two of the get togethers we have each
month.

DAMN! I can't drive all that way. Can you guys meet in like richmond or something? Im up by DC.

3: if you have some friends that want to join they have to be approved
by senior members.

Word

Forrealz - I hate over the top aero, shitty installs, half working cars, and being over-lowered.

5: Must be willing to help your fello brothers out when they need
help...( exp. if they call or text askign for your help working on their
car be a brother and help)

For sho, but Its a long drive for me.

6: last and least you have to keep in contact with members of group. and
show that your with the group by getting a decal or whatever made.

Deal breaker, see Rule #4

speedkingrc
04-09-2012, 01:15 PM
we can meet richmond no biggie and the decal aint gotta be some big ass shit.. i mean like a small decal.. we havent came up with it yet but its not something u can see from a mile away type lol...

Done & Done!

DAMN! I can't drive all that way. Can you guys meet in like richmond or something? Im up by DC.

Word

Forrealz - I hate over the top aero, shitty installs, half working cars, and being over-lowered.

For sho, but Its a long drive for me.

Deal breaker, see Rule #4

z32ttvert
04-09-2012, 01:17 PM
we can meet richmond no biggie and the decal aint gotta be some big ass shit.. i mean like a small decal.. we havent came up with it yet but its not something u can see from a mile away type lol...

So what about the parade, is that still on or what?

speedkingrc
04-09-2012, 01:22 PM
naw.. no parade lol once my car audio shop gets setup here then we are going to be their.. like the group will meet their you know. we are going to have car shows and more... just trying to grow you know... my brother stays down that way near you... hes a nissan max head lol.. he hated that i got a honda before i got my 240sx... lol

z32ttvert
04-09-2012, 01:23 PM
naw.. no parade lol once my car audio shop gets setup here then we are going to be their.. like the group will meet their you know. we are going to have car shows and more... just trying to grow you know... my brother stays down that way near you... hes a nissan max head lol.. he hated that i got a honda before i got my 240sx... lol

No, I'm near Washington, DC. That's north of where you are.

speedkingrc
04-09-2012, 01:27 PM
im near nc..like virginia beach and stuff u know where in richmond u tryn meet up

z32ttvert
04-09-2012, 01:53 PM
I'll post here when I know im gonna head down that way

badbob2121
04-09-2012, 02:24 PM
http://i803.photobucket.com/albums/yy317/badbob2121/964e8bf0.jpg

vas570sx
04-09-2012, 02:49 PM
http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l502/vas1231/bunny.jpg

speedkingrc
04-09-2012, 02:58 PM
I'll post here when I know im gonna head down that way

thanks man just pm me

speedkingrc
04-09-2012, 02:59 PM
lol them pics r funny

DJZ
04-09-2012, 03:52 PM
if u aint tryna join dnt post re re comments... please i wouldnt do it to ur post.. its out of respect thanks:lockd:

LOL You cant really expect to not get flamed with that title. I saw it and had to click then I saw all the rules and I was sure one rule was going to say members must be white LOL...jk best of luck with your group

usdm180sx
04-09-2012, 03:55 PM
Lol did she make this vid because of you??

What Boys Do In The Car - YouTube (http://youtu.be/xEzJgoprATE)

punxva
04-09-2012, 05:12 PM
i've never seen these honda "crews" taking over the streets of Virginia Beach... sounds like

http://cdn.instanttrap.com/trap.jpg

Phlip
04-09-2012, 06:01 PM
I am having SUCH a hard time believing that this is really happening.

fliprayzin240sx
04-09-2012, 07:59 PM
Wow, other than a handful of guys I've met from VA Beach, alot of 240sx guys around Hampton Roads seems to be just like this idiot.

speedkingrc
04-09-2012, 08:10 PM
i really dont know what part u stay in but i live near chesapeake and all i see if fucking hondas... yes i had one.. but my dream car is always been a skyline.. ima nissan fan since forever... but true talk all i seen is hondas tryn think they got alot... just the other day a dude i work with swear his acura could take my 240.. just cause he had a 3.0l lol i told him keep thinking that car is build for that and put ur money up... he kept talkin and i was just laughin... but after he seen i wasnt payn him no mind he shut up... so what u mean they dont think that they run shit... i seen more then u think man... but maybe its just me cause i had a honda...

fliprayzin240sx
04-09-2012, 08:59 PM
Maybe you just need to grow the fuck up and pull your head out of your ass? Who really gives a fuck who's car is faster or better? Enjoy your fucking car for what it is and stop worrying about other what other people do, what they think or whatever bullshit they like to spew.

itwillboost
04-10-2012, 10:08 PM
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u123/jankeeny/domohearthonda-1.jpg

Nickys13
04-10-2012, 10:24 PM
LMAO, where did you get the idea of of the "rules"? Forza?

speedkingrc
04-10-2012, 11:09 PM
Maybe you just need to grow the fuck up and pull your head out of your ass? Who really gives a fuck who's car is faster or better? Enjoy your fucking car for what it is and stop worrying about other what other people do, what they think or whatever bullshit they like to spew.

first off i dont give a fuck what ppl think or do.. nor do i care if my cars faster or not.. i do care bout my car.. and if u got a problem wit what im saying in my thread kill urself...

and to the other post naw i didnt get the rules from that game.... i dont even own a xbox aka sexbox.. lol but the rules just came to me and some friends.. and if u aint trying to join the group.... stay the fuck out the thread wit ur lames ass comments.. i didnt start this thread for dumb ass ppl to comment dumb shit.. i statred it to meet some fellow 240sx fans and expand my car audio business... if u cant respect that fuck u n what u stand for cause i dont give to flyn fucks....

harrypotter
04-10-2012, 11:58 PM
Can I join secret society 240 group if I live far away?

speedkingrc
04-11-2012, 12:33 AM
Can I join secret society 240 group if I live far away?

we are looking to branch out to different states so let me talk to my group and see.. most likely they will be cool long as you guys follow the rules we started here

19kouki98
04-11-2012, 12:35 AM
http://i831.photobucket.com/albums/zz231/dr2b99civic/you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg

speedkingrc
04-11-2012, 12:43 AM
http://i831.photobucket.com/albums/zz231/dr2b99civic/you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg

funny:zombie:

iamtheyi
04-11-2012, 12:59 AM
subbed.......

KiLLeR2001
04-11-2012, 12:59 AM
This little list of rules is some type of bullshit you would find in a composition notebook from a high school student not paying attention in class. If you are still in high school please disregard this post, but if you are 18 or older than you've got a lot of growing up to do.

speedkingrc
04-11-2012, 01:02 AM
This little list of rules is some type of bullshit you would find in a composition notebook from a high school student not paying attention in class. If you are still in high school please disregard this post, but if you are 18 or older than you've got a lot of growing up to do.

lol thanks for showing love.. and rules are being updated.. as of the other day.. well post new rules when we finish with then thanks for ur info.. we love the help not:mephfawk:

hOngsterr
04-11-2012, 01:06 AM
who wants to build a 240sx gang with me, we bash honda heads cars!

iamtheyi
04-11-2012, 01:37 AM

Mr. Hongsterr, I would like to join this wonderful gang of yours. Where do I apply?

speedkingrc
04-11-2012, 01:54 AM
Mr. Hongsterr, I would like to join this wonderful gang of yours. Where do I apply?

yall two funny... and take that somewhere else please thanks.. for ur comments..

speedkingrc
04-11-2012, 02:36 AM
thanks yall

itwillboost
04-11-2012, 09:19 AM

+1 can we make decals too.

Nickys13
04-11-2012, 12:21 PM

I'm in! lol

z32ttvert
04-11-2012, 12:44 PM
i statred it to meet some fellow 240sx fans and expand my car audio business...

Ahh, so it's a profit deal...
:wackit:
$$$

DJZ
04-11-2012, 06:45 PM
the rules say only 240sx's allowed soo does that mean I cant join if I have a 180sx? a 200sx or a skyline?

jorge1190
04-11-2012, 09:56 PM
This is why a lot of 240 guys around here stay in hiding or have close groups of 240 friends.

Fliprayzin240sx: Are you on any of the local forums?

19kouki98
04-11-2012, 10:26 PM
why is this not closed yet?? :lockd:

fliprayzin240sx
04-11-2012, 10:45 PM
This is why a lot of 240 guys around here stay in hiding or have close groups of 240 friends.

Fliprayzin240sx: Are you on any of the local forums?

Yup, couple thats VA related. Sumospeed is a crew out of VA Beach, most of them have 240sx and they have their own site but its pretty quiet in there. Only reason I'm in there is to see when they have events (Driftwater).

You got VAdriven...dont bother posting in there, just lurk. If you think we have assholes/idiots in here, VAdriven makes us look like a bunch of angels.

Lastly, you got MA240sx.net, but most of them are in northern VA/DC/MD area. All those guys are pretty much up in your necks of the woods. I dont roll in there that often, dont feel like driving 2 hours just to hang out.

fliprayzin240sx
04-11-2012, 10:50 PM
first off i dont give a fuck what ppl think or do.. nor do i care if my cars faster or not.. i do care bout my car.. and if u got a problem wit what im saying in my thread kill urself...

and to the other post naw i didnt get the rules from that game.... i dont even own a xbox aka sexbox.. lol but the rules just came to me and some friends.. and if u aint trying to join the group.... stay the fuck out the thread wit ur lames ass comments.. i didnt start this thread for dumb ass ppl to comment dumb shit.. i statred it to meet some fellow 240sx fans and expand my car audio business... if u cant respect that fuck u n what u stand for cause i dont give to flyn fucks....

So if you dont give a fuck what people think or do...then why do have your panties in a bunch because Honda guys think their cars are fast? You might as hell tell them to drop their pants so you can play "who got the bigger penis game."

Edit: BWAHAHAHAHAHA...he actually posted this shit in VADRIVEN!!!

harrypotter
04-12-2012, 02:01 AM
Mods- can we get this locked based on the whole no commercial sales thing?

See his rule # 6 and 11

This is the newest 240sx group in the 757.. If you wanna join let me know post a comment.. I am just getting into the 240sx stuff. i had a honda and i wanted something with more power and rear wheel drive... So i traded my civic for a 240sx... my dream car was a skyline.. but funds are very limited so got this... Here in the 240sx brotherhood we help out and lend a hand to our groupmates.. and if they need something we can offer to chip in and help get it for the person.. So join up show that 240sx people are way better then these honda group here in the 757.. Cause im really tired of them thinking they got real power lol...:rl:

Rules:
240sx Brotherhood
rules

2: you must show up to atleast two of the get togethers we have each month.

3: if you have some friends that want to join they have to be approved by senior members.

5: Must be willing to help your fello brothers out when they need help...( exp. if they call or text askign for your help working on their car be a brother and help)

6: last and least you have to keep in contact with members of group. and show that your with the group by getting a decal or whatever made.
go here:Ultimatedecals.com - Vinyl-decals (stickers) cut out Decals (http://www.ultimatedecals.com/w_letter.php#) ( dont matter what font you use. long as it says : 240sx brotherhood
7: Must have a KA, SR or RB motor..
8: Can not be under the age of 22
9: Memebers cant invite other people to car shows or drift competitions without senior memebers approval..
10: Will not race illegal on highways or city streets..
11: If need car audio must order from the groups company site or the groups shop..

DJZ
04-12-2012, 09:01 AM
HAHAHA I checked out his other forum... you can take the honda guy out of the honda but you cant take the honda outta the honda guy

iamtheyi
04-12-2012, 11:08 AM
lol Just noticed the requirements for motors too. No LSx motors? No VQ's? No 2J's?
so much hate... tsk tsk

jesse_s13
04-12-2012, 11:29 AM
HAHAHA I checked out his other forum... you can take the honda guy out of the honda but you cant take the honda outta the honda guy

dear god this made my day.

Idk about the whole crew thing. I can appreciate almost all cars mostly rwds and a few fwds. But sounds like some lowrider club haha

hOngsterr
04-12-2012, 12:17 PM
pyramid scheme!

S14DB
04-12-2012, 05:53 PM

Mods- can we get this locked based on the whole no commercial sales thing?

See his rule # 6 and 11

Yeah, this sounds like a Truck system. Buy your stuff from us, do our work for us...