PDA

View Full Version : thanks for having me

xalpha1omegax
04-06-2012, 12:07 PM
Hi, I'm new to the forum. Just thought id introduce myself. My name is fabian =). I had a black s13 as of the end of febuary and everything went to shit. I became homeless due to m lack of disability payments and I left my s13 in my landlords driveway out of the way so it wouldn't interfere with anyone there. I let my landlord know my situation and that I would remove the vehicle as soon as I could and 3 weeks later my vehicle is gone. =( . I'm really sad and upset about this because my s13 to me is priceless. I do not know if it was scrapped or sold. The vehicle was in good condition. I'm not sure what to do. I am trying to figure out if there is anything I can do legally to find out what happened to my vehicle. I have a limited memory capability so its hard for me to figure things out. Any help would be appreciated. My license plate on the car is 3puz566. Thanks in advance =).

ravinaziankid
04-06-2012, 12:19 PM
Why don't you ask the landlord what he did with the car. Did you actually get his permission to leave the car there? If it's on his property, I think he has the right to do what he wants with the car, especially if he thinks you just abandoned the car. If you did let him know and he just scrapped it, then that's just messed up but I don't know if there's anything you can do since it was on his property. Good luck with everything..but in your situation, I would think the car is the least of you worries unless you were planning to live in the car.

xalpha1omegax
04-06-2012, 12:25 PM
Why don't you ask the landlord what he did with the car. Did you actually get his permission to leave the car there? If it's on his property, I think he has the right to do what he wants with the car, especially if he thinks you just abandoned the car. If you did let him know and he just scrapped it, then that's just messed up but I don't know if there's anything you can do since it was on his property. Good luck with everything..but in your situation, I would think the car is the least of you worries unless you were planning to live in the car.

He knew my situation and he knew I was coming back for the car. Why he did that I'm not sure, but I know one of his family members was always trying to buy my car off me and I woul always refuse.so. I guess I might be in the market for another s13 soon. Thanks for the advice.

Daniel.
04-06-2012, 12:27 PM
So you're homeless, but you're thinking about buying another 240sx?

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/17994913.jpg

thedeadking
04-06-2012, 12:48 PM
Perhaps you'll get enough coins to buy another...

Hope your situation turns around so that you can find a job and get off the streets.

fckillerbee
04-06-2012, 05:00 PM
ummm...people didn't think the "homeless" yet still using internet thing was wierd?....

call the cops. report it stolen. lol.