PDA

View Full Version : NJ 240sx Sil80 SR20 Blacktop - TRADE YOUR LSX SWAP

wr4th
04-06-2012, 08:56 AM
CAR:1992 Nissan 240sx - Sil-Eighty - SR20 Blacktop
PRICE: TW/WTT. (mainly looking for something with an LS engine in it, maybe JZ?? :) )
Swap: Done by Wings in NYC
DESCRIPTION: I have always loved V8 swapped cars of any sort, But i do also love my 240, but have only owned it for a few months now, so i am more testing waters here. The car is my daily and gets me to and from work easy. Turbo spools really nice and doesn't smoke at all. Car was never tracked or drifted. I do not need to sell, but i am interested in what is out there, so let me see what you got!

The Goods
- 1992 Nissan 240sx Sil-Eighty S13 SR20 Blacktop
- New Jersey DMV Inspection Sticker good till 07/2012
- 200xxx on Chasis
- S13 SR20DET Blacktop w/ 55k-70k miles
- Mobil 1 Synthetic Oil changes every 3,000 miles
- Walbro 255 Fuel Pump
- Authentic GReddy Intake Manifold
- Tomei expreme exhaust manifold
- GReddy Aluminum Pulley Set
- Stock T25 Turbo
- ACT 6 Puck Clutch Kit Sprung
- ACT Xtreme Aluminum Light Flywheel
- New Clutch Master and Slave Cylinder
- Has A/C that just needs recharge
- Has Powersteering
- Mishimoto Radiator w/ Blue Silicone Hoses
- GReddy FMIC w/ HKS SSQV Bov
- 3" Buddy Club Spec II Exhaust
- 3" Downpipe
- No Cat
- GReddy Profec B II Boost Controller set at 10Psi Daily
- ISIS v2 short shifter.
- S14 SE Seats
- AEM UEGO Wideband
- STRi Boost Gauge
- Turbo Timer
- Clean Full Interior / No Cracks on Dash
- Alpine IDA-X303 Headunit Made for iPod/iTouch's/iPhones
- Front End is Few months old! Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood, DuraFlex Front Bumper, Silvia Dual Projectors, and GTR Carbon Fiber Grill are all brand new!
- Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood w/ Aerocatch Hood Latches
- Black GTR Silvia Grill
- Dual Projector Headlights w/ Yellow Fog Lights and 6000K HIDs Low Beam
- JDM Turn Signals
- NRG Carbon Fiber Roof Spoiler
- 180sx JDM Kouki Tail Lights w/ Carbon Fiber RPS13 Overlay
- KSport Coilovers
- 5 Lug Swap All Around
- 17" OEM G35 Wheels w/ Good Tires All Around Lots of Meat
- Back Three Windows 15% Tint

Small Things
- RPM's is 1000 rpms off from actual reading
- oil pan leaks 1 or 2 drops of oil from time to time during cool down.
- paint has seen better days
- Ballast makes right light go on and off.

http://i44.tinypic.com/ouwrxf.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/21azm28.jpg
http://i39.tinypic.com/23t38yr.jpg

Mile6453
04-06-2012, 01:44 PM
Nice looking car. GLWS

j20accord00
04-07-2012, 10:39 AM
nice hatch..i had my first swap done by wings back in 04. good guys for sure

thatwhiteguy
04-07-2012, 08:36 PM
thing is so clean..glws man

Trinidrift3
04-08-2012, 05:37 PM
im pretty sure i tried to buy this car last summer and you just started ignoring me a few days before i was coming to buy it....

wr4th
04-16-2012, 09:18 PM
this is the first time i am looking to trade it, you must be thinking of the previous owner.

thatwhiteguy
04-16-2012, 09:24 PM
was twitch the P.O..god I want this thing so bad but all I got is a 240 hatch, nothing special lol

zer0cooL
05-02-2012, 05:01 PM
was twitch the P.O..god I want this thing so bad but all I got is a 240 hatch, nothing special lol

lol yeah that was twitchh17

adriano
05-02-2012, 08:25 PM
i have a nissan 280zx with an ls engine in it would you like to trade

leung
05-02-2012, 08:37 PM
lol...is this zer0cool's old car?

adriano
05-02-2012, 08:52 PM
no its not zero's

wr4th
05-03-2012, 03:06 PM
Send me some more info on the 280.

zer0cooL
05-03-2012, 04:51 PM
lol...is this zer0cool's old car?

leung, yes this is my old whip.. if 240's were babies i probably have 11-12 out in this world hahaha.. bump for the current owner.. guy is 100% legit and is upfront.. had a smooth transaction with him.. car runs 100% and is reliable as shit i know because i was the previous owner.. car was babied.. good luck bro hope you find what youre looking for

EvolveEvolutions
05-05-2012, 12:46 AM
Beware of Seller!

My friend bought this guys previous car. He was told it was in great shape and nothing missing. After buying it he finds out the turbo is leaking oil, Ebrake doesnt work, rear suspension was trashed, all 4 rotors needed replacing, a caliper was jammed and needed replacing, there was a serious water leak, rough idle (which is still unfixed as far as I know), and the stock kenwood amp and subwoofer were ripped out. i'm still helping him fix all the problems, and the way he took care of that car and just pasted stuff together... I would never buy anything from him.
On top of that he had used regular gas the whole time he had the car, when premium was required. Also sold him the car with the gas light on.

Make sure you get the car checked out before you buy from this guy, I don't want to see anyone else get ripped off by him.

wr4th
05-05-2012, 11:40 AM
Beware of Seller!

My friend bought this guys previous car. He was told it was in great shape and nothing missing. After buying it he finds out the turbo is leaking oil, Ebrake doesnt work, rear suspension was trashed, all 4 rotors needed replacing, a caliper was jammed and needed replacing, there was a serious water leak, rough idle (which is still unfixed as far as I know), and the stock kenwood amp and subwoofer were ripped out. i'm still helping him fix all the problems, and the way he took care of that car and just pasted stuff together... I would never buy anything from him.
On top of that he had used regular gas the whole time he had the car, when premium was required. Also sold him the car with the gas light on.

Make sure you get the car checked out before you buy from this guy, I don't want to see anyone else get ripped off by him.

I said it was in good shape, but made it apparent that there was a few things that needed fixing, your friend came over asked no questions about it, left after i let him take it for a test drive, and then bought it the next day. i sold it to him nearly 1500 off blue book value as well. I spoke to him on the phone with resolve in mind but inevitably led to him threatening to press charges on me. When i originally got that car i took it too a dealer to get what was needing fixing fixed, If i remember correctly i spent 3000$ on top of the $8000 i payed for it, I only put 15,000 miles on it in the time i had it, and kept it maintained, only time it let me down was the radiator cracking and i got that replaced only 200-500 miles before he got it, That mechanic said everything was running good so why would i think other wise? I purchased the car without the back subs, Ebrake cable was going, he drove the car so he would of known that, nothing was leaking to the best of my knowledge of the car. I stated that the tires and breaks needed replacing. As for the gas i would mix half 93 and half 87 octane to save a little money. (friend works at gas station) The car was babied, I don't risk breaking my cars. I am not trying to lie about anything, you may get this car checked out, just like i offered for my last car. I am sorry that he was so unhappy with it, truly am.

wr4th
05-05-2012, 11:44 AM
leung, yes this is my old whip.. if 240's were babies i probably have 11-12 out in this world hahaha.. bump for the current owner.. guy is 100% legit and is upfront.. had a smooth transaction with him.. car runs 100% and is reliable as shit i know because i was the previous owner.. car was babied.. good luck bro hope you find what youre looking for

Thanks! Iv been treating her good, Car continues to be babied :D

otakubakaa
05-05-2012, 01:43 PM
I said it was in good shape, but made it apparent that there was a few things that needed fixing, your friend came over asked no questions about it, left after i let him take it for a test drive, and then bought it the next day. i sold it to him nearly 1500 off blue book value as well. I spoke to him on the phone with resolve in mind but inevitably led to him threatening to press charges on me. When i originally got that car i took it too a dealer to get what was needing fixing fixed, If i remember correctly i spent 3000$ on top of the $8000 i payed for it, I only put 15,000 miles on it in the time i had it, and kept it maintained, only time it let me down was the radiator cracking and i got that replaced only 200-500 miles before he got it, That mechanic said everything was running good so why would i think other wise? I purchased the car without the back subs, Ebrake cable was going, he drove the car so he would of known that, nothing was leaking to the best of my knowledge of the car. I stated that the tires and breaks needed replacing. As for the gas i would mix half 93 and half 87 octane to save a little money. (friend works at gas station) The car was babied, I don't risk breaking my cars. I am not trying to lie about anything, you may get this car checked out, just like i offered for my last car. I am sorry that he was so unhappy with it, truly am.

fyi: you should disclose all bads when selling a car, don't wait for the buyer to ask you questions because they can only ask so much, you as the seller know more about the car, for this s13 you are selling, let them know everything thats "negative" with the car so you can be as honest as possible. :wavey:

wr4th
05-05-2012, 02:13 PM
fyi: you should disclose all bads when selling a car, don't wait for the buyer to ask you questions because they can only ask so much, you as the seller know more about the car, for this s13 you are selling, let them know everything thats "negative" with the car so you can be as honest as possible. :wavey:

That was my intent, i wasn't hiding anything nor trying too. Like i said, a mechanic looked at it 200-500 miles before i sold it. I thought it was in good working order. I wont be taking any of my cars back to that guy, i have a new mechanic now. I do realize the situation makes me look bad, but i ensure you i had good intentions. I have all the negatives i have come across so far listed for this 240. The only changes iv done to this car is change the oil and get a short shifter, have not owned it for long.

UAEZ33
05-17-2012, 03:05 PM
Interested in it, would you be willing to sell it outright? Price?

wr4th
05-17-2012, 08:11 PM
if i was going to sell it outright id have to say $8500ish still more interested in trades at this point in time :)

NNOCENT
05-18-2012, 07:26 AM
G35 wheels look real good

Doomsdayvillian
08-10-2012, 04:32 PM
just pmed u man get back to me i got a trade for u