PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul ad blast obama and romney....

cgtdream
03-27-2012, 04:36 PM
Figured you folks would like this video, in case it hasnt already been seen.....
Feel free to discuss...
New Ron Paul ad-DESTROYS Obama and Romney.mp4 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68yGJMUwd5k&feature=youtube_gdata_player)

lflkajfj12123
03-27-2012, 08:13 PM
Political positions of Ron Paul - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_positions_of_Ron_Paul)

for those lacking knowledge on ron paul, conservative views, or libertarianism

KiLLeR2001
03-27-2012, 08:29 PM
America!!!! Fuck yeah!

S14DB
03-27-2012, 09:16 PM
Is this a real ad or someones home movie?

mantas
03-27-2012, 09:26 PM
Obama and bush have taken so many of our rights away, yet no one gives a flying fuck, everyone would still support Obama even if he sold this country to China, oh wait he already sold it....

lflkajfj12123
03-27-2012, 09:28 PM
Is this a real ad or someones home movie?

Fan video :bite:

90white240
03-28-2012, 12:38 AM
People should pull their heads out of their asses already.

redline racer510
03-28-2012, 11:08 PM
People should pull their heads out of their asses already.

I have many years ago.

singlecamslam
03-29-2012, 12:11 AM
Too bad they will never let Ron be president. My boy Ron Ron juice.

TougeSR20Kid
03-30-2012, 08:55 PM
Obama and bush have taken so many of our rights away, yet no one gives a flying fuck, everyone would still support Obama even if he sold this country to China, oh wait he already sold it....

Seriously... So many Americans are fucking retards, I love how so many ppl had raging hard ons for Obama and 4 years later were in the same fucking hole as we were in when he promised hope and change. I'd vote for Ron Paul I agree with a lot of his ideas... Honestly with the way things are shaping up Canadia is looking like a viable option, 4 more years of Obama no thank you, 4 or possibly 8 years of whichever yahoo wins the rep primary no thank you... Hell at least in Canadia they got legal skylines

MadScientist
03-30-2012, 09:39 PM
I voted for Obama... not going to lie.
Hilary was out and I sure as fuck wasn't voting for Bush's Bitch.

16 years of Bush has fucked this country so bad, Clinton deserved a BJ every day he was in office!!

I will be voting Ron Paul!! If we are luck enough to get 8 years of his views, maybe, just maybe, this country could return to being Great!!!

mantas
03-30-2012, 11:36 PM
I voted for Obama... not going to lie.
Hilary was out and I sure as fuck wasn't voting for Bush's Bitch.

16 years of Bush has fucked this country so bad, Clinton deserved a BJ every day he was in office!!

I will be voting Ron Paul!! If we are luck enough to get 8 years of his views, maybe, just maybe, this country could return to being Great!!!

He would be a great president but the big problem is he is only one man. Checks and balances system....one man can not accomplish much. The biggest problem in this country is liberalism, its along the lines of communism but even the libs cant seem to figure it out. I lived in a communist country and it is not fun, there is no equality! The government decides your future for you and there are no freedoms. This is the only. Nation on earth that allows every human being to choose his destiny - or so it was before bushbama fucked it all up for us. How is it that i dont get a fair trial under the patriot act? How can this bill supersede the constitution that this country was founded on, i was taught that no bill or act can supersede the United States Constitution, what happened to this great country???

AS240
03-30-2012, 11:48 PM
anybody notice the s13 in the background @ 4:13? lol

KiLLeR2001
03-30-2012, 11:57 PM
anybody notice the s13 in the background @ 4:13? lol

Doesn't look like an S13 to me. The turn signal lights seem a bit more offset and there are no side markers lit.

I think it might be a Pontiac Firebird.

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/2/3484/621/21207810020_large.jpg

TougeSR20Kid
03-31-2012, 07:33 PM
16 years of Bush has fucked this country so bad

So just out of curiosity how are u getting this number? And / or what are you referring to?

mantas
03-31-2012, 07:53 PM
Oh god i cant wait for the answer hahah

lflkajfj12123
03-31-2012, 08:03 PM
He would be a great president but the big problem is he is only one man. Checks and balances system....one man can not accomplish much. The biggest problem in this country is liberalism, its along the lines of communism but even the libs cant seem to figure it out. I lived in a communist country and it is not fun, there is no equality! The government decides your future for you and there are no freedoms. This is the only. Nation on earth that allows every human being to choose his destiny - or so it was before bushbama fucked it all up for us. How is it that i dont get a fair trial under the patriot act? How can this bill supersede the constitution that this country was founded on, i was taught that no bill or act can supersede the United States Constitution, what happened to this great country???

I <3 you :ssex:

KiLLeR2001
03-31-2012, 08:06 PM
Ron Paul would be shot before he starts to make a change. That's how it works in this country. If you're a legit president. Say goodnight.

MadScientist
03-31-2012, 09:37 PM
So just out of curiosity how are u getting this number? And / or what are you referring to?

Forgive me, I was wrong about how long Sr. was in office... 12 Years is still plenty long enough, especially when 2/3 of that time was under a retard! And lets be clear, it was Bush Sr. who pissed off Bin Laden!!

Killer2001- the exact same thing was said about Obama!

KiLLeR2001
03-31-2012, 09:42 PM

They said that because he was black. I'm talking about the elimination of the Federal Reserve.

TougeSR20Kid
03-31-2012, 10:02 PM
Forgive me, I was wrong about how long Sr. was in office... 12 Years is still plenty long enough, especially when 2/3 of that time was under a retard! And lets be clear, it was Bush Sr. who pissed off Bin Laden!!

Lol for sure, I wasn't trying to flame or anything u just seeing if you knew that or if you were talkin about something else

cgtdream
04-03-2012, 11:08 AM
They said that because he was black. I'm talking about the elimination of the Federal Reserve.

I get what your saying...
http://zilvia.net/f/loud-noises/441111-watch-if-you-want-wake-up.html

mantas
04-03-2012, 02:35 PM
Going to a Ron Paul rally thursday should be fun to hear him speak. If any of you are in so cal and are interested go google it and rsvp.

fliprayzin240sx
04-03-2012, 06:57 PM
Obama and bush have taken so many of our rights away, yet no one gives a flying fuck, everyone would still support Obama even if he sold this country to China, oh wait EVERY AMERICAN THAT BUYS CHINESE MADE COMMODITY already sold it....

Fixed..................

mantas
04-04-2012, 12:33 AM
Fixed..................

Hahah. True, and china is the largest holder of us bonds = fail on our part. This government of ours is run by greedy assholes.