PDA

View Full Version : Photoshop CS6 Public beta

silviaguy240
03-25-2012, 01:01 PM
Download Adobe Photoshop CS6 Beta - Adobe Labs (http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/photoshopcs6.html)

Downloaded it the other day and just installed a little bit ago and messed around some and I really like it.

BOROSUN
03-25-2012, 09:14 PM
sweet, i haven't played with adobe ps for a long time.

S14DB
03-27-2012, 03:48 PM
What I don't like is this crap.
Adobe ID login and online activation are required either at installation or within seven days after your first launch of the Photoshop CS6 beta. The same requirements will be in place for the shipping version of Photoshop CS6 when it is released. Your Adobe ID provides multiple benefits, including an easy way to access your serial numbers, the Adobe.com community, and the upcoming Adobe Creative Cloud™ membership.
Adobe's updater is annoying and have bricked my photoshop install before. There customer service fixing their issue was less than helpful. I cringe at having to be logged into their system while trying to use the program.

conrad_s13.5
03-28-2012, 08:17 AM
^ one rotten apple ruins it for everybody

u kno just how many people dnt pay for photoshop?....lol
i understand ur frustration tho

silviaguy240
03-28-2012, 11:32 AM
What I don't like is this crap.

Adobe's updater is annoying and have bricked my photoshop install before. There customer service fixing their issue was less than helpful. I cringe at having to be logged into their system while trying to use the program.

Mine installed no problem, and I think you can turn most of the stuff off. I never with any programs send info to the maker for debugging or whatever whether its bought software or I DL'd it. The only adobe updater I get on my machine is for Flash occasionally. I've always downloaded all my adobe stuff. But I think this summer when the whole CS6 suite comes out I'm gonna spring for the Design suite seeing the student pricing isn't atrocious at $450 where public pricing is $1900...what the fuck.

hOngsterr
03-28-2012, 11:43 AM
man i remember when i used cs2 and it was good, 6 already? dang