PDA

View Full Version : If only I had $7,000,000

thelinja
01-25-2004, 11:20 PM
think of the possibilities......
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=26432&item=2454839870

240Driver39
01-25-2004, 11:34 PM
hahahahaha....oh yes...so many possibilities..

jsr20det
01-25-2004, 11:38 PM
lol this is crazy, best 7mil you can probably spend though.

rancid240
01-26-2004, 12:01 AM
id set up some cones on it.

DRFT
01-26-2004, 12:11 AM
I wonder where your gonna dock that thing

OptionZero
01-26-2004, 12:24 AM
I just had a crazy ass idea: you could make that sucker into a portable Auto X course!

Take that thing from port to port (Oakland, SF, LA, NY, Florida, all over the coasts)...holding Auto X/racing events on the deck. People drive their cars on board, you got entertainment below decks (cough $1 whores cough), and in the hangar and shit u have a built in garage set up like nobody's business, offering mechanics and a body shop to fix up people's cars and crap. You'd have a Auto X course with pits that can go TO the racers!

Then...once u own the U.S. scene...you expand and hit up JAPAN, and start docking overseas ports, racers from Tokyo and all over come on board and do some crazy shit on the deck too! You could also turn it into a little luxo cruise liner and have people from the U.S. ferry back and forth to Japan, racing on deck all the while!
Plus, you can throw in your own parts import business to make more money! JDM-US Parts exchange, you would be Jspec.com but better cuz your garage is pretty damn big and it goes from port to port, collecting the rarest and shiniest stuff that japanese people AND US people want.

Next...Europe...all them suckers looking for Zenki glass headlights? think bigger than that...you'd be like a roaming commodities broker....dang...i'm a genius.

Time to scrounge up some investors.

OptionZero
01-26-2004, 12:25 AM
Oh yeah...the little bit aobut people who might acidentally drive off the deck? Well you make 'em sign a waiver AND you take the ship out towards international waters.

If they f#ck up, too bad! You got no government with jurisdiction AND they signed their life away! hahaha

nokeone
01-26-2004, 02:44 AM
if it came with Jets i'd be down..:D

brianglawson
01-26-2004, 05:42 AM
just build a massive wall around the sides to prevent peeps from diving off that way if they crash into the wall your shop downstairs would have spare bodyparts for them and you could charge em a fortune...haha

xTylerx
01-26-2004, 02:41 PM
damn I would get one of those, get 1 jet, and then go buy some island in the pacific ... make my own country complete with a navy that most 3rd world countries don't have.

No Motiv
01-26-2004, 03:13 PM
Does it come with an SR!!!??? cuz if it does i'll buy it!

FUCK THE BRITISH

matlock
01-26-2004, 03:33 PM
Hey OptionZero no offense but i think Rancid240 came up with the autoX idea, or at least that's what I figured he was implying when he said,
id set up some cones on it.
Regardless, I think it would be crazy to drive on, but I think it would crazier if someone actually buys that thing.

Mikes14240sx
01-26-2004, 04:02 PM
hey, for the low price of $414 per member zilvia.net could own it.

nokeone
01-26-2004, 04:12 PM
hey, for the low price of $414 per member zilvia.net could own it.

i call control of ALL weaponry!!..and if it has been disarmed then i get to bring in anything i want to shoot people with in international waters...can you say piracy?..:D

Burmonster
01-26-2004, 04:14 PM
Does it come with an SR!!!??? cuz if it does i'll buy it!

FUCK THE BRITISH

ahahahahahahaha...... :tweak: .....ahahahhahahahaha :eek3d:

S13SilviaGirl
01-26-2004, 04:20 PM
I just had a crazy ass idea: you could make that sucker into a portable Auto X course!

too bad the catapults would make for a rough course! haha

Oh yeah...the little bit aobut people who might acidentally drive off the deck?

Thats why carriers have netting on the sides...to catch equipment that falls off, or in this case some sea drifters.

but that would be pretty cool to own...

01-26-2004, 04:30 PM
Lets all put some money together and buy it. Wow i've always wanted one of those since i was a kid!

-E-
01-26-2004, 04:45 PM
Wow that shit is pimp

aznxplayer
01-26-2004, 09:37 PM
dude...portable autox would be SIIIIIIIIIIICK :coold:

OptionZero
01-27-2004, 12:26 AM
Sell all the leftover military tech u don't need, combined with the money from AutoXers, parts repair/upgrade, body shop, ...tourists...import/export trade...you might actually make enough money to keep that thing running.

DoriftoSlut
01-27-2004, 01:45 AM
Fuckin A that would be a badass pirate boat. My scientific pirate name is Calico William Rackham. I would name it.... Koosher's Kooter or something. Or maybe The Love Below (due to sub-deck activities and general tom foolery). Me and Noah would run the fucker with some old school harpoons and shit. Then the real weapons. Like cannons that shoot the heads of plundered ship's crew. We get an AWACS, A couple F-14Ds, an F-18, Sea Hawk, Sea King, and a gold statue of a nekkid mermaid for the bow. Oh, and then hand out some Phoenix AIM-54A Missles to the Tomcats since the Hornets can't carry them, some LRAAMs (Sparrows?), Sidewinder SRAAMs, to F-14 and F/A-18s, a ship cat (to be fed and groomed by Dirty D), and... a slew of chicks that await the plunder and booty from our prey. And then let us plunder their booty. NICE.

Flybert
01-27-2004, 02:24 AM
You can't forget the jetskis. You gotta have those in order to assist in the pirating like Waterworld and shit.