PDA

View Full Version : Steve Shadows-PFC

ShadowMan
03-19-2012, 07:02 PM
Approve.
S13 blacktop freshly rebuilt by myself with oem internals, z32 maf, turbonetics t3-t4 60 trim, injectors are 550 that we think have been sized up to something a little bit bigger, 3 inch exhaust, warlbro 255 fuel pump.
For as many problems that I have with my car and trying to find a good PFC tuner, Steve came thru. His initial base map sent via email got my car running enough to get it out and about to work out some of its issues, and for the initial break in with a safely rich tune. Got my car up to him for a dyno tune, and even with the issues under the hood we got it up and running smooth. We did not fully tune it because for the life of us could not figure out what exactly the previous owner did to the injectors. Even with that, we got the car making around 215 whp or so with a conservative mild tune until I resolve my fuel system problems. After I get that fixed I look forward to getting my car back to him to fully tune my car and hope for around 300 whp give or take. As this is not his primary job, his replies come back in 1-3 days but always answering the questions I ask with extra advice from his previous experiences. I do not have the datalogit for my PFC, but will definitley purchase this and the neccesary extras for him to tweak here and there thru email and such. He's a very professional individual who knows what he's doing and is willing to work with you provided you do your part and don't expect him to completely fix the mechanical issues with your car....i.e. loose ground wires, missing motor mount bolts, and other dumb assed mistakes. Come with your car ready for dyno runs. Price was more than fair in my book. Car is still running strong and can't wait to see what 300whp feels like.

ShadowMan
03-19-2012, 07:12 PM
Sorry for starting this thread, I searched him by his username which is his name and came up with nothing. After i posted this i stumbled upon his shadoworks review. Again I apologize for my fail. I would also like to state that my username pertains to my job in the Marine Corps and is purely coincidental to Steve Shadows. I do not work with him and did not meet him until I joined Zilvia and had him tune my car. Just thought I'd clear that up prior to any comments, smart assed or curious in nature. Thanks.

titangts
04-10-2012, 06:50 PM
hes fucking awesome. good job finding him. A+ real tuner.