PDA

View Full Version : Attemp to steal my vert failed.!!!!!!

Jonathan Rivera
03-17-2012, 01:25 PM
Thanks to a real dead battery and good freinds .my buddies caught some jack ass in my vert with my amps in his hands, like at 2 am yesterday, he got away, but still got the vert only sad part fucken dick cut my brand new top to break in , so shit looking at this threads below make me worry even more,,, :bite:

BRAIN_Z33
03-17-2012, 01:47 PM
Damn man that sucks balls! Im glad they didn't take your car

StryfeS13
03-17-2012, 01:49 PM
You're lucky that you have good friends and a dead battery!

glad it didnt get stolen man. did you guys at least beat the shit out of the dude? i mean...he cut your new top..you gotta give him something in return

Jonathan Rivera
03-17-2012, 02:55 PM
Yeah ima cut his top. nah the guy split but im sure its a local,, my friends got a good look at him so he will slip eventually, plus i think its the same dude that broke into my boys s14 like a couple houses down.... so trip out on this my vert didnt get stolen that morning but my cousion called me and said they stole his Monte Carlo sitting on 22s nothing to do with our nissans but still fucken THEIVES!! FUCK YOU!ASS HOLES

StryfeS13
03-17-2012, 05:17 PM
bet you that thief is on this forum as well. shit sucks but he'll get what's coming to him

Mishkin_707
03-17-2012, 06:18 PM
Nah, I don't think he was trying to jack your car, unless your ignition is messed up? If he had your amps in his hands he was just jacking audio crap like it's the 1990's most likely the person that jack the car with 22's