PDA

View Full Version : New car site im trying to get off the ground. im co-writer for

PantsOnTheGround
03-16-2012, 10:05 AM
hey guys, about a month or so ago me and a buddy of mine wesley oakes started a website in which we could begin to feature the car community of the middle tennessee area. it all began with a dream for Wesley and after the site was created, he put me on as co-writer. its been a slow start as we are both college students. im posting a link about it because i would like to get my zilvia family to at least check it out and respond with what you like and dislike about the site. we will be featuring a new ride every month and we will start covering events like drift atlanta and many of the import alliance meets as well as local meets in the surrounding areas. check it out!!

Down-Lowed (http://down-lowed.com/)

datpurpledrank
03-16-2012, 10:12 AM
I looked at the site and enjoyed reading the articles. I go to mtsu so seeing local cars is awesome.

PantsOnTheGround
03-16-2012, 10:14 AM
thats awesome man! im glad you like it! as it begins to warm up we will be covering a lot of meets like the Belk car show, 5 guys, and some other ones around here. what do you drive? me and wes both go to mtsu

jesse_s13
03-16-2012, 10:21 AM
Looks cool. Needs more articles. But you guys just started.

PantsOnTheGround
03-16-2012, 10:23 AM
yeah like i said, since its starting to get really nice and car meets are starting back up, we will be covering a lot of them, and hopefully will have a nice monthly feature for everyone to read on!

jesse_s13
03-18-2012, 10:02 AM
Yeah. Well looks good man. I'll keep my eye out.

HellaFlushSRs13
03-18-2012, 12:36 PM
Looks good brah... When is that celica gettin the sr? You gonna do follow up stories? Cus that would be cool

datpurpledrank
03-18-2012, 12:45 PM
I drive a stock white s13 i stay in monohan hall.

PantsOnTheGround
03-18-2012, 04:37 PM
the celica should be done here in the next month or so, the owner is just taking his time on it. but we will be following the progress of it all

HellaFlushSRs13
03-18-2012, 07:05 PM
Oh hey and I like how you can subscribe on fbook but it's only to one story maybe have a fbook page that one can like and subscribe to? Just an idea maybe that'll help I dunno the idea just came to me. Cus I know that a lot of my car buddies on fbook that arent on zilvia would check it out if I added the site just sayin

Ps love the sig I lol'd

PantsOnTheGround
03-18-2012, 08:38 PM
does it really only let you subscribe to one feature??? well ill see if i can fix that, it may be that the others just havent gone public yet idk ill check it out. yeah we are just trying to reach a lot of people because i know a bunch of people would be supportive of a website that was local and featured a lot of "at home" type events instead of sites like canibeat doing stories on the meets we dream of haha. and thanks man

HellaFlushSRs13
03-18-2012, 09:38 PM
For sure or even if you have a Facebook page post it up and I'll add it

PantsOnTheGround
03-18-2012, 09:39 PM
Well we have the down-lowed Facebook page but that's about it right now

Future240
03-20-2012, 03:01 PM
The articles could use a bit more meat to them.