PDA

View Full Version : lamborghini style doors on D1 Cars!

FallbrookS13
01-22-2004, 11:33 AM
this is cool, and weird at the same time. its like a crew of drift cars with lamborghini style doors. interesting that they did that. i bet this is a repost or some shit. so dont get on me if it is.

Dousan_PG
01-22-2004, 11:36 AM
haha
man your posts are old news stuff
yeah tons of cars have that
taniguchi's s15, kazama, re amemiya (sp)
etc etc
its popular now. well kinda...good for tight parking spots..haha

FallbrookS13
01-22-2004, 11:46 AM
sorry, im not in the loop....so i find stuff online like 2 months after everyone else has heard about it.
sorry.

CoasTek240
01-22-2004, 12:15 PM
sorry, im not in the loop....so i find stuff online like 2 months after everyone else has heard about it.
sorry.
yeah also someone posted a link to those pics on this board earlier today, so that anyone browsing would see them in that thread as well as this one :ghey:

doriftokouki
01-22-2004, 12:50 PM
Not everyone catches it on the first post, I didnt, I dont watch this thing daily, thanks FallbrookS13, there is a reason for repost's not everyone see's it the first time its posted.

Steeles
01-22-2004, 12:53 PM
those pics have been on Kazama's front page for weeks now. they had a pic of just the red FD up for awhile before TAS too... hehehe but those things are RICEY here but they are quickly becoming JDM Tyt3

old_s13
01-22-2004, 10:57 PM
haha
its popular now. well kinda...good for tight parking spots..haha

not good for tight parking spots, my friend. those are not TRUE scissor-styled doors.. they are make-shift. The kits sold in the aftermarket typically do not open straight up. First they open outwards and THEN they need to be LIFTED up and are supported with hydrolic arms.

If you ask me, I think its the most retarded crap I've ever seen. I think its even worse when idiots call them "lambo-doors" but hey, give an idiot rope and they will turn it into floss.

Fuck that shit, I see idiots on the 350Z forum talking about this shit all the type.

I HOPE THEY DIE a HORRIBLE death.

:)

ZenkiS14
01-23-2004, 01:48 AM
it's becoming a freakin "fad".... along with trucker hats.

ZenkiS14
01-23-2004, 01:49 AM
give it 3 months and i'm gonna see a EF Honda with steelies pimping that kinda crap...

FRpilot
01-23-2004, 02:19 AM
omg. those spiderman graphics look nasty. it looks like spiderman shot webbin all over his car. and that shiny decal on the side. too fast and furious.. :barf: i know this is what everyone is thinkin too. oh wells.

pruto
01-23-2004, 02:22 AM
give it 3 months and i'm gonna see a EF Honda with steelies pimping that kinda crap...

you mean like the one parked around the corner? in the ricer community thats soooo 1998...

bleh, i've always respected the D1 cars cause they were purposeful track cars that could double as a carpet queen with flashy graphics and kits, but all-business mechanically... that door crap adds a shit load of weight and makes as much sense on a D1 drift car as a tricked out dvd/gps/multi-sub/stereo system. oh well, they're Japanese... and they're weird...

next thing you know they're going to start running chrome dubs on Japanese GT cars...

Flybert
01-23-2004, 03:35 AM
next thing you know they're going to start running chrome dubs on Japanese GT cars...

For a second I thought you said Drift cars, not GT cars so I went and found a link.

http://www.bn-sports.co.jp/2door/image/zoom/z_14silvia_blister_f.jpg

Bbandit
01-23-2004, 06:50 AM
are they making FnF3 in japan?

Steeles
01-23-2004, 07:20 AM
omg. those spiderman graphics look nasty. it looks like spiderman shot webbin all over his car. and that shiny decal on the side. too fast and furious.. :barf: i know this is what everyone is thinkin too. oh wells.

no I was thinking it was a JDM shop car at TAS. they ALL look like that. TF&TF was just a tack imitation of it. american ricer version of JDM styling.

anyone seen Torque yet? theres a scene where the main character is talking about speed and says, " I live my life a quarter mile at a time" and his girl looks at him and goes "thats the dumbest shit I've ever heard"

TRUENOCOUPE
01-23-2004, 09:49 AM
Im hope they start making that for AE86. Ill sport it.