PDA

View Full Version : Curious about some seat problems and other interior problems, video inside

kd0
03-07-2012, 02:42 AM
I just acquired my first nissan and its great but i have a few problems/questions

well the youtube video i upped pretty much explains my main concerns and questions

my first question is, did this year of car have a power seat on the driver side?

2nd question, do i need just a new door handle or do i need more parts then what is described in the video? Door does open from inside IF you put the key in the outside lock and turn it to the unlock position so door handle does function, but the lock part on the door handle seems busted, where would one acquire a new one and what part number is it for just the internal handle?

2nd question, do they still make factory replacement dash gauges for this vehicle? or are mine still working okay?

3rd question, do they make the air bladders still for the factory driver side seat with the manual pump? i have the seat, but the bladder is missing/no good

4th question, can i take the slides off the factory non power seat and put them on the power seat instead since my power seat isnt working? would it be a direct bolt fit?

I thank you guys very much for taking the time to look at my questions and for any and all assistance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz_b5xN3v60&context=C38f10e5ADOEgsToPDskJusPRZu-FPwc42yYTWiDTd