PDA

View Full Version : how bout them PANTHERS!

sykikchimp
01-19-2004, 04:32 PM
w00t! GO PANTHERS~!

Pats are going DOWN!

(I know I should have posted this last night.. I'm slacking)

nokeone
01-19-2004, 04:39 PM
i dunno...i care so little about this superbowl...oh well..good excuse to get fucked up with some friends and yell a bunch..lol..:)

wherezmytofu
01-19-2004, 05:48 PM
meh SF did make it, and i wanted the colts to win....O WELLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

xTylerx
01-19-2004, 05:51 PM
There are only 2 teams in football I hate and both of them lost in the playoffs so I am happy (Colts and Cowboys) there seems to be too much curruption around those teams and I am glad they didn't bring that to the superbowl.

ca18guy
01-19-2004, 06:11 PM
Let it be known that the panthers suck and will WILL lose in the SB, that is all :)

sykikchimp
01-20-2004, 07:18 AM
have you watched them play in the playoffs? They are every bit as good as the Pats. It's going to be a hardcore Defense vs. Defense battle. I think it will be a most exilerating Super Bowl, as is EVERY panthers game.. I swear, being a panthers fan is seriously hazardous to your health. :goyou:

West
01-20-2004, 08:44 AM
I think its funny how every time there is a big world event, the Patriots are at the super bowl... nothing but a average team that works hard.

After 911... Won Super Bowl
Went to war with Iraq... At the super bowl.

GO PANTHERS!

240Stilo
01-20-2004, 08:51 AM
I think its funny how every time there is a big world event, the Patriots are at the super bowl... nothing but a average team that works hard.

After 911... Won Super Bowl
Went to war with Iraq... At the super bowl.

GO PANTHERS!

There must be a conspiracy. :bite:

Steeles
01-20-2004, 09:20 AM
I'm pissed! my dads going to the freaking game if he can find a place to stay in Houston. (last I checked his people possibly had a spot) that fawker wont take me. lol he is right though I cant afford it. but dang. I wanna go to the Superbowl just to say I've been. and ESPECIALLY with the panthers in it

ca18guy
01-20-2004, 09:49 AM
have you watched them play in the playoffs? They are every bit as good as the Pats. It's going to be a hardcore Defense vs. Defense battle. I think it will be a most exilerating Super Bowl, as is EVERY panthers game.. I swear, being a panthers fan is seriously hazardous to your health. :goyou:

I've had to watch almost every one of their damn games this season. I personally feel that they probably have more talent then the Pats but they are not the better team. The Colts would have blown them out of the SB and the Pats will slowly but surely drum them to death in the SB so IMHO the SB was last week in the AFC championship. Any given Sunday though... BTW I thought what I said was an obvious joke, lighten up ;)

sykikchimp
01-20-2004, 10:19 AM
this is a light topic.. no worries there..

And I had the Colts to win the superbowl in my office pool.. :(