PDA

View Full Version : Nebraska in general

kris
02-28-2012, 07:05 PM
I saw council bluffs and Omaha posted up. How many of you guys down there are into drifting? I will leave this open ended for a bit but I am working on a few things so our part of the world isnt so lonely and boring anymore.

jclarkness
02-28-2012, 08:40 PM
Well I am into drifting. I have been drifting since I was 16 with many different cars. Finally got my 240 in the past year so I have been able to continue to get better when I have time to get out of the house and not going to work.

kris
02-29-2012, 06:52 PM
nice. Asking as I intend on getting something going on down there later this year. i have to meet with some location owners. They sound very excited so mid april i will have an idea of dates times locations etc. So some legal drifting may be coming your way. We will see

jclarkness
02-29-2012, 10:36 PM
nice. Asking as I intend on getting something going on down there later this year. i have to meet with some location owners. They sound very excited so mid april i will have an idea of dates times locations etc. So some legal drifting may be coming your way. We will see

That would be awesome. Let me know.

Mmmtaco
08-23-2012, 02:16 PM
im no good at drifting seeing as ive never really tried it but id be down if anything was planned