PDA

View Full Version : looking for the person that bought this S13

DRIFT-ELITE
02-28-2012, 04:12 PM
soo, long story short i need to get ahold of the person that bought this car..

i dont have the guys info because i lost it i just need his name or even his phone number if anyone has it pm'd to me.the only info i have is this

he is or was a Bank teller at a bank and lives in Anaheim somewhere on what i think to be somewhere on Claudia or Claudina St...

the car was red when i last saw it and is might be primered gray...

if anyone knows who this owner of the car is please have them pm me of text me ... i just need to ask them some questions regarding the car...

pics of the car in the condition it was in when they had it are as follows..the rims pictured were not on the car but had 2 mb weapons 17x9+17 painted black, corbeau driverside bucket, nrg slim hub and wheel, prosport boost gauge, blitz fual sbc blitz fatt turbo timer blactop sr20 with red valve cover

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e51/SKYLINE-R32/8cf2e6cc.jpg
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e51/SKYLINE-R32/e0a68ea2.jpg
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e51/SKYLINE-R32/ed9d7147.jpg
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e51/SKYLINE-R32/c4488050.jpg

RideOrDie
02-29-2012, 05:21 PM
dude bro, your story is confusing...good luck.

driftxninja
03-01-2012, 12:11 PM
kinda wanna hear the long story... lol. gl finding him dude

Fonix36
03-02-2012, 01:10 AM
fucking stocker

davirene
03-02-2012, 01:14 AM
fucking stocker

LMAO

Good luck.....

Buy My Stuff
03-02-2012, 01:32 AM
Even if someone knew him why would they tell you his information not knowing what you're gonna do with it?

Om1kron
03-02-2012, 01:47 AM
fucking stocker

Education in America has just his an all time low thanks to your post.

dawnattack
03-02-2012, 02:15 AM
it's not gonna be easy...you are asking for a confidential info..:confused:

SinGarage
03-02-2012, 07:12 AM
I believe OP is asking for the owner of the car to contact him. Not for people to give OP his personal info. It is 6am so correct me if I'm wrong here.

Darren
03-02-2012, 07:38 AM
I believe OP is asking for the owner of the car to contact him. Not for people to give OP his personal info. It is 6am so correct me if I'm wrong here.

I think he would accept that, but the wording on the OP was such that he was actually asking for the name or number of the person... so yeah, confidential info...

What i don't understand is... whose car was this, obviously not the OP, or he'd know more about the person who bought it...

SinGarage
03-02-2012, 10:49 AM
I think he would accept that, but the wording on the OP was such that he was actually asking for the name or number of the person... so yeah, confidential info...

What i don't understand is... whose car was this, obviously not the OP, or he'd know more about the person who bought it...

You are correct. On the 2nd paragraph he did ask for his name and number to be forwarded to him. I've had my coffee so my brains works a little better now.

DriftN00b
03-02-2012, 09:54 PM

"confidential info" yea dude...info that can be found in the phone book is not confidential.

DRIFT-ELITE
03-02-2012, 10:19 PM
the car used to belong to me,he bought it and the cars still in my name...I want to get ahold of him to get things straighten out...I've sent release of liability but still shows the cars in my name...just want to get things straighten out...

xAJAxY
03-02-2012, 10:24 PM
he changed his number right after you sold the car?

jdhariwal
03-02-2012, 10:37 PM
Education in America has just his an all time low thanks to your post.

Oh, the irony.

Om1kron
03-02-2012, 11:31 PM
Oh, the irony.

LOL!!!! :picardfp:

I was working the grave shift on 0 sleep, what's his excuse?

Fonix36
03-04-2012, 02:06 AM
I was sending that from my phone.

Buy My Stuff
03-04-2012, 04:23 AM
^ both very legitimate excuses. :p

EDacIouSX
03-04-2012, 05:58 PM
wuht d hell

im filipino.

jk lol

Aypawk
03-05-2012, 12:09 AM
Even if the car is under your name as long as you sent in the release of liability youre scott free.

I know because I sold a 72 240z at the start of last year as a project, and then a tthe start of this year I got the Tag Renewal paperwork, so I alled the DMV and the DMV said they always send it out to the last registere downer, but it doesnt mean anything.

Fonix36
03-06-2012, 11:29 PM
To confirm. 99% of my internet use is.from my phone these days.

iLagX
03-06-2012, 11:47 PM
he probably have trouble with smog??
once you release it under the dmv and you get a receipt or invoice copy it is now under his name.. give dmv a call.

godrifttoday
03-07-2012, 01:29 AM
LOL!!!! :picardfp:

I was working the grave shift on 0 sleep, what's his excuse?

epic lol...

why not go to the dmv?

Buy My Stuff
03-07-2012, 01:40 AM
That's not entirely true. In the state of California you are not allowed to sell a car that will not pass smog. If the car won't pass smog your sale is null and void. The person who bought the car can return the car to you for a full refund (granted it is in the same condition that you sold it in) or they can sue you for what it cost to get the car to be ale to pass smog. "As is" does not trump state law. Just sayin'.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

SharkMan
03-07-2012, 06:55 PM
Even if the car is under your name as long as you sent in the release of liability youre scott free.

I know because I sold a 72 240z at the start of last year as a project, and then a tthe start of this year I got the Tag Renewal paperwork, so I alled the DMV and the DMV said they always send it out to the last registere downer, but it doesnt mean anything.

Yep, as long as you signed the release properly and did the paper work you should have no problem. The info you disclosing about your situation is very vague. but if it has anything to do with you being liable your not if released it. Hence "release of liability"

wackintheballs
03-09-2012, 03:18 PM
That's not entirely true. In the state of California you are not allowed to sell a car that will not pass smog. If the car won't pass smog your sale is null and void. The person who bought the car can return the car to you for a full refund (granted it is in the same condition that you sold it in) or they can sue you for what it cost to get the car to be ale to pass smog. "As is" does not trump state law. Just sayin'.

Yep, totally true. It's the law that the owner of any car has to smog the car before selling the car, or else the new owners can get their full refund back.

TerrySilysacks
03-10-2012, 12:18 PM
if its still under your name. hes hasn't sign anything. reported stolen. lmao

mr.booie
03-12-2012, 08:38 AM
Yep, totally true. It's the law that the owner of any car has to smog the car before selling the car, or else the new owners can get their full refund back.

unless stated in the bill of sale of course, "sold as is" or "buyer is responsible for smog"

same situation as the OP happened with my last 240. i got the registration renewal notice in the mail a year after i sold the car, so he never transferred the car into his name. i sent another release of liability to the dmv and havent had any problems.

Buy My Stuff
03-12-2012, 11:37 PM
unless stated in the bill of sale of course, "sold as is" or "buyer is responsible for smog"

same situation as the OP happened with my last 240. i got the registration renewal notice in the mail a year after i sold the car, so he never transferred the car into his name. i sent another release of liability to the dmv and havent had any problems.

Absolutely wrong. Don't give legal advice if you don't know. I am a paralegal under an attorney's apprenticeship in the state of california. As I said earlier, "as is" does not trump state law. Neither does "buyer is responsible for smog". That's like saying its not against the law to kill someone because it's written in a contract. C'mon now, really?

mr.booie
03-13-2012, 08:03 AM
Absolutely wrong. Don't give legal advice if you don't know. I am a paralegal under an attorney's apprenticeship in the state of california. As I said earlier, "as is" does not trump state law. Neither does "buyer is responsible for smog". That's like saying its not against the law to kill someone because it's written in a contract. C'mon now, really?

well in that case over half of zilvia is screwed.

wackintheballs
03-16-2012, 01:36 PM
lmao... yeah, it is the law. i work for the Dmv.

sildrift86
03-16-2012, 02:19 PM
Cool beans!!..
I totally recognize that car..haha

sildrift86
03-16-2012, 02:22 PM
I haven't seen him or the car in a looong time.
He's a old friend of a friend.
I might have his info.
Do I give it out?