PDA

View Full Version : Student loans... Want them paid off?

ryandh
02-27-2012, 10:17 PM
Got some questions for zilvia...
How many of you guys have student loans?
Also, would you like the chance to have them paid off for simply purchasing a product?

...I have something HUGE in the works, and I'm getting ready to launch a product... Stay tuned. :)

future
02-27-2012, 10:20 PM
Get rid of my loan!

ryandh
02-27-2012, 10:28 PM
Get rid of my loan!

When the product is available, buy it and you'll have the chance!

I'm setting up a campaing on indiegogo.com really soon to try and get some funding too.

zspeedrft
02-27-2012, 10:31 PM
Yeah I need my shit paid off too!

h2v7
02-27-2012, 10:36 PM
Wtf u talkin about mate? You mean to tell me you have to pay those off??

blueshark123
02-27-2012, 10:51 PM
spam .....?/

SochBAT
02-27-2012, 11:30 PM
Its my money and I want it now!

ryandh
02-27-2012, 11:38 PM
spam .....?/

really? I mean seriously, really? this is 'Off topic chat' isn't it?
maybe I should have thought twice about asking off topic questions in the off topic section of this forum...

HyperTek
02-28-2012, 12:25 AM
well fill us in, i have a student loan as well.

daftphunk
02-28-2012, 12:29 AM
I got tons, get rid of them

LoneStarSilvia
02-28-2012, 12:30 AM
You know when you hear something that sounds too good to be true? This is one of those moments, but ofcourse, we're listening, fuck student loans.

BongateerZ32
02-28-2012, 01:20 AM
How many of you guys like hot bitches?
Also, would you like the chance to bang hot bitches for simply purchasing a product?

...I have something EPIC in the works, and I'm getting ready to launch a product... Stay tuned.

vince the shamwow guy style marketing is so easy; its like madlibs.

spooled240
02-28-2012, 01:22 AM
yeah what's the catch?

turtl631
02-28-2012, 01:22 AM
Whatever your product is, I'll put ya outta business with 6 figures of crushing debt. Haha!

Silverbullet
02-28-2012, 06:03 AM
I'll reveal how it works: You pay the minimum for your plan for the next 10 years, and it'll go away.

If you want to get fancy, you would find other loans with lower interest rates (401k loan or home equity loan for instance), and barrow the amount you want to pay off your student loans with, and just pay back the loan with the lower interest. It is what I am doing with my 401k loan.

Daniel.
02-28-2012, 06:27 AM
How many of you guys like NOUN1?
Also, would you like the chance to VERB NOUN1 for simply purchasing a product?

...I have something ADJETIVE in the works, and I'm getting ready to launch a product... Stay tuned.

vince the shamwow guy style marketing is so easy; its like madlibs.

Let's all play along.

How many of you guys like felted sausage sleeves?
Also, would you like the chance to eat felted sausage sleeves for simply purchasing a product?

...I have something SLOPPY in the works, and I'm getting ready to launch a product... Stay tuned.

ZenkiKid
02-28-2012, 06:45 AM
Pay off your loan by taking out another loan to pay it? Wat?

enkei2k
02-28-2012, 08:21 AM
How many of you guys have student loans?
Also, would you like the chance to have them paid off for simply purchasing a product?

...I have something HUGE in the works, and I'm getting ready to launch a product... Stay tuned. :)

I had student loans. I got rid of them all late last year. It's pretty easy to pay them off. Just pay off more than you're supposed to each month and then it'll all be gone.

So, what you're saying is you gotta spend money to get rid of money? Sounds like a modified Ponzi/Pyramid scheme to me lol.

omgRWDgoodness!
02-28-2012, 09:14 AM
Its my money and I need it now!
Call 877-CASH-NOW! Call 877-CASH-NOW!

ZX88
02-28-2012, 09:26 AM
how are you going to get a loan for development of a product when you havent paid loans you already owe.

atom
02-28-2012, 09:32 AM
Lottery tickets IMO.

ManoNegra
02-28-2012, 09:40 AM
Budget yourself, stop frivolous spending (cars) for a couple of years.
Voila!
Worked for me and best of all: no product purchase necessary!!!

jesse_s13
02-28-2012, 10:16 AM
Call 877-CASH-NOW! Call 877-CASH-NOW!

hahah you asshole. I wanted to say that!

SimpleS14
02-28-2012, 10:31 AM
lol @ some of these responses.

This idea does sound like a scam IMO...I'll wait and see what this product is all about...

ryandh
02-28-2012, 11:16 AM
lol, you guys come up with some crazy shit...

It's very simple. I'm willing to bet my R33 that most people here, if not everybody here, has bought a coke/pepsi/or water in the last week or two... It works in a 3 tier system with a code under the cap.

Tier 1: people with $0.00-$10,000 in debt
Tier 2: 10,001-25,000 debt
Tier 3: 25001 + debt

no catch, no stupid membership B.S. Just simply buy the product (coke/pepsi/water) take your gay ass code and enter it on our gay ass site, and hope to win. Tier 1 is drawn every month, and the more people that buy, the more people win. .15c of every bottle is put into a 'pot' (private charity) and when someone wins, the pot pays out directly to the lender so you, the consumer, don't get hit with a 1099 saying you made X amount of dollars and be taxed on it. Tier 2 is drawn every 2 months, and tier 3 every 3 months... The more people buy, the more people win. More money goes in, more goes out. If we happen to do $5,000,000,000 a year someday down the road (like coke does), we'll have $750,000,000 to give away every year.

example: If the product sells $1 Mil. a month, then we have 150k to give away that month. If one of the winners has 95k in student loans (tier 3), that person is paid out. Now we have extra left over. The extra stays in the tier 3 'pot' until the next drawing. same applies for 1 & 2. The cool thing though is that, once there is more in the 'pots' more people can win each month, and not just one person. Lets say we have 100k in for tier 1. We know that we can draw up to 10 winnners. When the person enters their code, they enter their debt amount (which will obviously be subject to verification). You can enter as many times as you want. Once the drawing for the month has finished and all winners are declared, the entered codes become void. Simply put- you can't enter the same codes twice.

whitefedorafilms
02-28-2012, 11:38 AM
Who likes free money? I love free money. with my simple eighteen step program you can become a millionaire in as little as six weeks, thanks to the help of some very wealthy Nigerian princes I happen to know. They're good for it!

whitefedorafilms
02-28-2012, 11:39 AM
lol, you guys come up with some crazy shit...

It's very simple. I'm willing to bet my R33 that most people here, if not everybody here, has bought a coke/pepsi/or water in the last week or two... It works in a 3 tier system with a code under the cap.

Who really pays for bottled water? That Shit is a markup.

ryandh
02-28-2012, 11:42 AM
Who really pays for bottled water? That Shit is a markup.

dumbasses in CA, thats who lol

blueshark123
02-28-2012, 12:12 PM
like you right.

ryandh
02-28-2012, 12:16 PM
like you right.

http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/ryanhuerta1/9370273.jpg

stinky_180
02-28-2012, 12:47 PM
i have no student loans but give me money anyways

atom
02-28-2012, 01:10 PM
LOL I called it it my first post. A lottery basically.

ryandh
02-28-2012, 01:14 PM
LOL I called it it my first post. A lottery basically.

yes, in a sense it is like a lottery, except you get a product in return even if you don't win.

trickey1991
02-28-2012, 01:17 PM
it's a pyramid scheme..

A pyramid scheme is a fraudulent investing plan that has unfortunately cost many people worldwide their hard-earned savings. The concept behind the pyramid scheme is simple and should be easy to identify; however, it is often presented to potential investors in a disguised or slightly altered form. For this reason, it is important to not only understand how pyramid schemes work, but also to be familiar with the many different shapes and sizes they can take. (Many investors do not understand how to determine the level of risk their individual portfolios should bear. Find out for yourself in Determining Risk And The Risk Pyramid.)

The Scheme
As its name indicates, the pyramid scheme is structured like a pyramid. It starts with one person - the initial recruiter - who is on top, at the apex of the pyramid. This person recruits a second person, who is required to "invest" $100 which is paid to the initial recruiter. In order to make his or her money back, the new recruit must recruit more people under him or her, each of whom will also have to invest $100. If the recruit gets 10 more people to invest, this person will make $900 with just a $100 investment.

Looking for penny stocks that skyrocket?
The 10 new people become recruiters and each one is in turn required to enlist an additional 10 people, resulting in a total of 100 more people. Each of those 100 new recruits is also obligated to pay $100 to the person who recruited him or her; recruiters get a profit of all of the money received minus the initial $100 paid to the person who recruited them. The process continues until the base of the pyramid is no longer strong enough to support the upper structure (meaning there are no more recruits). (From pyramid schemes to envelope stuffing, there are a lot of scams masquerading as legitimate part-time work. Read more in Recognize And Avoid "Work At Home" Scams.)

Read more: What Is A Pyramid Scheme? (http://www.investopedia.com/articles/04/042104.asp#ixzz1nod4VlGR)

ryandh
02-28-2012, 01:24 PM
it's a pyramid scheme..

A pyramid scheme is a fraudulent investing plan that has unfortunately cost many people worldwide their hard-earned savings. The concept behind the pyramid scheme is simple and should be easy to identify; however, it is often presented to potential investors in a disguised or slightly altered form. For this reason, it is important to not only understand how pyramid schemes work, but also to be familiar with the many different shapes and sizes they can take. (Many investors do not understand how to determine the level of risk their individual portfolios should bear. Find out for yourself in Determining Risk And The Risk Pyramid.)

The Scheme
As its name indicates, the pyramid scheme is structured like a pyramid. It starts with one person - the initial recruiter - who is on top, at the apex of the pyramid. This person recruits a second person, who is required to "invest" $100 which is paid to the initial recruiter. In order to make his or her money back, the new recruit must recruit more people under him or her, each of whom will also have to invest $100. If the recruit gets 10 more people to invest, this person will make $900 with just a $100 investment.

Looking for penny stocks that skyrocket?
The 10 new people become recruiters and each one is in turn required to enlist an additional 10 people, resulting in a total of 100 more people. Each of those 100 new recruits is also obligated to pay $100 to the person who recruited him or her; recruiters get a profit of all of the money received minus the initial $100 paid to the person who recruited them. The process continues until the base of the pyramid is no longer strong enough to support the upper structure (meaning there are no more recruits). (From pyramid schemes to envelope stuffing, there are a lot of scams masquerading as legitimate part-time work. Read more in Recognize And Avoid "Work At Home" Scams.)

Read more: What Is A Pyramid Scheme? (http://www.investopedia.com/articles/04/042104.asp#ixzz1nod4VlGR)

wow, you couldn't be any further from the truth... So when pepsi offers the chance to ''win $25,000 or other great prizes!'' is that a pyramid scheme?

did you actually read the post? or just go straight to wikipedia and look for MLM schemes? Where anywhere does it say that people are recruited? lol gtfo

stinky_180
02-28-2012, 01:35 PM
wheres my money

Silverbullet
02-28-2012, 01:45 PM
Pay off your loan by taking out another loan to pay it? Wat?

My student loans are at an avg of 7% interest. I took out a loan that is only 2% interest to pay off some of the student loans, and a 401k loan at 4% interest to pay off another portion of my student loans. What is great about the 401k loan is all the interest goes back to your 401k.

If i owned my house for a little longer, i can prob eligible for taking out a home equity loan as well.

FRpilot
02-28-2012, 03:27 PM
My student loans are at an avg of 7% interest. I took out a loan that is only 2% interest to pay off some of the student loans, and a 401k loan at 4% interest to pay off another portion of my student loans. What is great about the 401k loan is all the interest goes back to your 401k.

If i owned my house for a little longer, i can prob eligible for taking out a home equity loan as well.

that's whats great about pension plan and 401(k) loans. when you need money, you pull them out from your retirement plan and essentially payback yourself.

axiomatik
02-29-2012, 02:56 PM
that's whats great about pension plan and 401(k) loans. when you need money, you pull them out from your retirement plan and essentially payback yourself.

except, if you lose your job for whatever reason, you have to pay everything back within 6 months or pay penalties.

h2v7
02-29-2012, 02:58 PM
someone cliff notes me???

this ended up being a pyramid huh?

ChrisWantsBoost
02-29-2012, 07:56 PM
My turn.

How many of you guys have small penises?
Also, would you like the chance to have it grow immensley for simply purchasing a product?