PDA

View Full Version : Brandonsz33

Imarvin240
02-24-2012, 02:29 PM
thanks to joe for sending me some info. there was some business phone changes and some other things that caused a loss of contact between me and the original owner of the car...hopefully getting it resolved this week

ship2236
02-25-2012, 11:05 AM
Post a lean sale on the car

h2v7
02-25-2012, 12:15 PM
your near him hunt him down.

lean sale i think is doable but takes a lot of work confirmed letter to his dad then wait like 30-90 days for lean to kick in

Imarvin240
02-25-2012, 02:21 PM
its a 5 hour drive and I have no idea where exacly he lives in Pittsburg...but its okay now, maybe. he just sent me a text about seeing this post on zilvia and that he is sorry for the lack of responses to my calls/texts. he claims he will be sending out the title this week, so we will see

viksz33
06-10-2012, 08:43 PM
its a 5 hour drive and I have no idea where exacly he lives in Pittsburg...but its okay now, maybe. he just sent me a text about seeing this post on zilvia and that he is sorry for the lack of responses to my calls/texts. he claims he will be sending out the title this week, so we will see

Just stumbled across this thread. the guy you speak of is my brother. He has been in India for a couple weeks to take care of our grandmothers burial arrangements. I spoke with him about the matter. He will be back in the country within the week hopefully and will get you the title as soon as he can. Sorry for your inconvenience but we have been stressed out with our recent loss and it being on the other side of the world. If you have another questions, please dont hesitate to message me to get in contact with him. Once again sorry for the inconvenience.

Vik

Imarvin240
08-09-2012, 11:48 AM
Just stumbled across this thread. the guy you speak of is my brother. He has been in India for a couple weeks to take care of our grandmothers burial arrangements. I spoke with him about the matter. He will be back in the country within the week hopefully and will get you the title as soon as he can. Sorry for your inconvenience but we have been stressed out with our recent loss and it being on the other side of the world. If you have another questions, please dont hesitate to message me to get in contact with him. Once again sorry for the inconvenience.

Vik

I have been messaging you...but I get no response. I have called, text, and emailed Brandon and I get no response. This is not how business should be conducted. I paid the money and I got the car, so where is the title I was promised with the purchase of the car? I have found out where he works and lives, now. I will give him a couple more weeks, but if I don't hear from him I will be heading out there. Just give me your fathers number since he is the one that supposedly needed to sign the title and I will deal with him directly. This is a bull$h!t business deal.