PDA

View Full Version : new member

Kina
02-23-2012, 01:15 AM
ill try this again? im a noob and posted this in the chat thead, i guess that was the wrong area -__- hello, my name is kina, i live in utah. slc area. i drive a subie now, but im seriously considering getting back into the troubling world of 240's :) site wont let me post a wtb ad for some reason :S maybe i need a certain amount of time on site or higher post count? anyways, back on topic. i used to own a 94.5 s14, ln1 paint code, beautiful color if youve seen it. bone stock which was ok at the time as i didnt know s**t bout cars. i didnt even know how to change trans fluid.. now that i know a lot more about cars i want a 240 again. anyways if you see an aegean blue gc in slc, thats me.

sasmar929
02-26-2012, 10:18 PM
well welcome to utah. check out www.utahnissans.com (http://www.utahnissans.com) and theres alotta good 240 info on there. also, check us out down in southern utah. just search facebook for ASA DACHI

Kina
03-13-2012, 07:29 PM
i rarely post on un. i used to be way active on that forum until the douchebag know-it-alls took over. also, i refuse to get a fb profile, i hate how it changed the way society interacts. im old school. phone in hand son :)