PDA

View Full Version : mr2 idiot crash...

nokeone
01-16-2004, 01:24 AM
repost?...if so sorry and delete...just wanted to share the stupidity of some....

http://www.ce.rit.edu/~mezz/crash.mpeg

DRFT
01-16-2004, 01:46 AM
haah great find!

but dam what the hell happened. a guy like that should have a sw20:mad: and plus he almost hit the ITR. i could care less for the jetta but hes at a dam VW meet:p

and the camera man rocks love the way he explains whats going on

Flybert
01-16-2004, 03:47 AM
That's an old one but a good one. I remember seeing that one on H-tech a little over a year ago.

driftz240sx
01-16-2004, 05:26 AM
How the hell did that happen? He's pretty lucky he didn't hit the type R or that pole.

THX1138
01-16-2004, 08:06 AM
How the hell did that happen?
He, um, got a little behind in his steering. D'oh!

ESS14SR
01-16-2004, 08:17 AM
An accident like that could not happen!

HiPSI
01-16-2004, 08:37 AM
never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups... you can tell they're a bunch of honda humpers though, "oh my gawd, he JUST missed the Type RRRRRR, holy schit man he just missed the Type R, oh my god, it's so close to the Type R!"

Burmonster
01-16-2004, 12:55 PM
Not the tYpE RRRRRRRRRR.........bro

guess this video reaffirms the point that most people in Florida cant drive (blanket statement, not picking on any individuals)

aznpoopy
01-16-2004, 01:13 PM
wtf happened there... it's like he turned off the road on purpose. didn't even seem like he was gunning it that hard...

itR is a damn nice car and very rare. i would strongly consider giving up the 240 if i had a chance to own a itR. the only red badge in the US...

driftz240sx
01-16-2004, 01:55 PM
Its like maybe somehow he was trying to do a 180 and accidently hit the curb maybe??? Either way hes a dumbass.

xTylerx
01-16-2004, 02:37 PM
I remember this video from a while ago, i never got why the Jetta went so far forward, did they park it and leave the ebrake off or somthing? If the force were to push it you think there would be tire marks from where it was parked to where it is after the wreck. Not to mention the angles from when it "hits" and from when they run up to it are different and the lack of damage on the mr2 makes it seem fake.

hookedup240
01-18-2004, 12:43 PM
what an idiot, it looked like he did it on purpose, there was no way he could've lost control.....he must have been a horible driver.

BTW- I like the rims that are on that jetta...anyone know what kind they are??

No Motiv
01-18-2004, 12:50 PM
Holy shit....well then again it is florida. that guy was lucky that he only hit that VW, if he had hit that pole....ouch!!!!!!!

Bbandit
01-18-2004, 04:11 PM
yea i think i saw this back in the day when purehonda.com was still around...

old_s13
01-18-2004, 07:36 PM
yea i think i saw this back in the day when purehonda.com was still around...

1) That video is super old
2) I remember that video being shorter, wow I feel like this one has BONUS footage!
3) Who cares?!?! Its a Jetta, the guy should have been HAPPY his car got hit. Now he can sell that POS and get a REAL car.

I crack up at all these materialistic 16 year olds and their cheap slang "oh my god bro, type-r bro, fucking shit bro, almost hit that car bro! OH SHIT bro, the jetta bro!"

fuck man, that HAD to have been filmed out here in the valley. stupid fucks.

- mike

Sniper-X
01-19-2004, 02:49 AM
yeah bro, that's some crazy shit bro.

I wouldn't be surprised if that was filmed in the valley actually.

revat619
01-19-2004, 05:43 AM
I crack up at all these materialistic 16 year olds and their cheap slang "oh my god bro, type-r bro, fucking shit bro, almost hit that car bro! OH SHIT bro, the jetta bro!"

fuck man, that HAD to have been filmed out here in the valley. stupid fucks.

- mike

hahahahahaha!!! :rofl:

bigJ86
01-20-2004, 11:40 AM
yea that vid is old...... but its cool, i used to own a turbo 2...... i posted this on the mr2 message board and they deleted my post i sent me an e-mail saying to never post that agine..?????? :wtf:

jesse

Anubis
01-20-2004, 04:21 PM
haha Sexy beam! that was a great episode of Best Motoring!

holisticbeatz
01-20-2004, 04:55 PM
ahahaha.. what a fool

Andrew Bohan
01-21-2004, 12:24 AM
i love people! they are so awesome!

nokeone
01-21-2004, 12:27 AM
^^ i like making fun of them and laughing at their stupidity even more!!..

ajaffer
01-21-2004, 01:21 PM
I remember this video from a while ago, i never got why the Jetta went so far forward, did they park it and leave the ebrake off or somthing? If the force were to push it you think there would be tire marks from where it was parked to where it is after the wreck. Not to mention the angles from when it "hits" and from when they run up to it are different and the lack of damage on the mr2 makes it seem fake.

I was there with my previously owned Sileighty when it happened. It was just a bunch of random people and cars behind hooters not a meet really. The MR2 driver was an idiot and froze after he did launch on the street and didnt counter steer. His car drove with his forward momentum right into a little hill which made it jump through a bush and nearly missed a very expensive ITR (in regards to the engine work), and a pole by inches and drilled the jetta in the back. The jetta didnt have the ebrake down and flew into the curb. It was a weird ass event that took place, he had all the time in the world to counter steer.....

nokeone
01-21-2004, 01:38 PM
^ countersteer?..how about just hold the wheel straight on the launch...lol..

i mean its a Mid Engine car...not exactly wild...squats over the wheels on launch giving great traction...guy musta been a total tool!

TRUENOCOUPE
01-21-2004, 01:46 PM
He was trying to drift like in Intial D how the MR2 jumps on corners. Don't you guys get it? Gezz

nokeone
01-21-2004, 01:58 PM
hahahhaha riiiight!!!!!

WilloW
01-21-2004, 02:25 PM
repost?...if so sorry and delete...just wanted to share the stupidity of some....

http://www.ce.rit.edu/~mezz/crash.mpeg

Ass humping monkeys, I saw the same dumb shit when I used to go to the street races (yeah I know :bash: ).

MikeDeuce
01-21-2004, 02:57 PM
^ countersteer?..how about just hold the wheel straight on the launch...lol..

Yeah it's definitely not hard to keep straight, but my open-diff turbo2 is known to wag it's tail on a launch.

There is a *big* difference between wagging and a J-turn though.