PDA

View Full Version : MI COMPLETE UNCUT RHD 180sx Chassis harness

Clutchkick Murphy
02-16-2012, 05:07 PM
Bought this to do another RHD conversion, but I think I may change my mind. Bought this directly off a Yahoo Japan listing, and bit that big shit sammitch on shipping....testing waters. PM me with offers. I also would POSSIBLY (dont hold your breath) be willing to trade for some nice parts for my RHD hatch.

To clarify: This is COMPLETE...engine bay (headlights, both fuseboxes with relays, everything.....AND interior...full RHD dash, digital Climate control, power folding mirrors, all the way back to the fuel pump and taillights....COMPLETE plug and play RHD wiring for a 1998 Nissan 180sx type X....

if you think your offer is low, it probably is, but i will still read it and respond (nicely too:ddog:)

Clutchkick Murphy
02-22-2012, 08:59 PM
This RHD conversion business is NOT for the faint of heart, but take it from a guy that IS rocking right-hand drive, its a ton of fun. Hope you like Rally's drive-through for all you guys that are familiar with Rally's cuz its the only drive-through I can go to now...haha. Plus being RHD you don't have to put a heat shield up by your brake booster and BMC anymore cuz it's on the cold side now :) HMU with offers. Lets see what Zilvia's got!

rics*project*s13
02-22-2012, 09:22 PM
An u rite bout the drive issue. sucks that is only option (rally's).

LuckyRPS13
02-22-2012, 09:54 PM
roll like a boss and go through backwards. I am always told not to come back, when i do that. meh keeps me skinny.

Clutchkick Murphy
02-26-2012, 10:45 PM
I like rolling through Rally's drive-thru....the girls always flip out..."OMG, where did you get that car..." Me-"I effin' built it. Hey, when I pull away from the window, check out my license plate if you wanna have a laugh." ::OMGCOPS:: Epic win.

Clutchkick Murphy
02-27-2012, 03:00 PM
Bump bump ba bump bump....buy-muh-shit!! :)

EnemyS15
02-27-2012, 03:08 PM
Got door harnesses with door switches? Best price shipped to 33612 if you have em.

Clutchkick Murphy
02-27-2012, 04:04 PM
Sorry, this listing was for the chassis harness, it came with no doors....I was pissed too, I only have a drivers door harness, I had to roll all last summer with one window that wouldn't roll down...sucked.

Clutchkick Murphy
02-29-2012, 01:31 PM
Bump that shyit to zee top! still plenty of winter left to do a RHD conversion and roll like a boss.

Clutchkick Murphy
03-08-2012, 08:36 PM
I can't believe I have had so little offers....bump??

dsc4130
03-08-2012, 10:17 PM
how much? my 95 180sx has one hell of a cut up harness

Spencer dougherty
03-08-2012, 11:12 PM
pm me a price.. got someone looking for this

Clutchkick Murphy
03-19-2012, 05:59 PM
PM'd you sir!

Canked
03-19-2012, 07:03 PM
how much?!?! and any pics?

bardabe
03-19-2012, 07:05 PM
where was this harness 7 years ago when i needed one :(

Clutchkick Murphy
03-20-2012, 10:38 AM
Sorry Bardabe, I know what you mean man...my RHD conversion I did myself in a storage unit and had to solder the JDM front (engine bay and dash harness to the USDM rear (front seats back) roughly 120 soldered ends....it was BRUTAL...but I love my RHD car! Fun as hell to drive now :)

gunmetalr32
03-20-2012, 10:47 AM
Pm me the price ..i might consider it

Clutchkick Murphy
03-20-2012, 10:55 AM
okie dokie, everyone has been PM'd if for some reason I missed someone, please PM we with a WTF? sorry again for some late replys. This harness is really nice. It is off a YahooJapan listing and comes with everything besides the doors....which i REALLY need a left door for a 180sx (it is quite different than a USDM one)

Clutchkick Murphy
03-24-2012, 10:36 AM
Guys, I have had a bunch of PM's on this....this is NOT a front clip, I don't have a rolling shell....I DO however own a 180sx (RHD) that I will NEVER sell, and an entire wiring harness that I am trying to sell because my RHD convertible project has been aborted. LMK....I bought this off a YahooJapan listing and it took about 520 American Doll-hairs to buy and get here.....just sayin'

Clutchkick Murphy
03-29-2012, 08:41 PM
Bump!! Price is OBO!

Clutchkick Murphy
04-03-2012, 03:11 PM
BUMP!!!! No one wants a pretty much plug-and-play RHD conversion?? I have the matching engine and transmission harness too!

Future240
04-03-2012, 08:41 PM
Bump bump ba bump bump....buy-muh-shit!! :)

Bump that shyit to zee top! still plenty of winter left to do a RHD conversion and roll like a boss.

I can't believe I have had so little offers....bump??

PM'd you sir!

Guys, I have had a bunch of PM's on this....this is NOT a front clip, I don't have a rolling shell....I DO however own a 180sx (RHD) that I will NEVER sell, and an entire wiring harness that I am trying to sell because my RHD convertible project has been aborted. LMK....I bought this off a YahooJapan listing and it took about 520 American Doll-hairs to buy and get here.....just sayin'

Bump!! Price is OBO!

BUMP!!!! No one wants a pretty much plug-and-play RHD conversion?? I have the matching engine and transmission harness too!

Over the 2 bump limit, you can start a new thread in 3 days.

http://zilvia.net/rules.html
Thread Bumping

You may only bump your thread TWICE. That is not 2 times a day, or two times a week. TWICE only.

A bump is constituted as any unnecessary post you make in your sale thread. This can include:
“Bump”
“To the top”
“All Pms Responded to”
“Price Drop”
Etc, etc, etc

You should utilize the PM system to answer potential buyer's questions, and you can edit your initial post to reflect any detail updates, or price changes.