PDA

View Full Version : New 240sx Owner in need of some help

RileyRennert
02-15-2012, 08:03 PM
Hi all, I recently "bumped" into a pole and am now needing to replace the driver side fender and bumper...so I decided to change up the front to achieve the look I have planned instead of just getting it repaired.

So the items I'm looking for are a Chuki front bumper, a driverside fender and the fender covers that continue the contures of the bumper, where would I locate this stuff? I found the website "BC240.com" but cannot register...and I don't have the funds to buy brand new. Is there any other places that offer this kind of stuff? I'm a new driver, and a new 240sx owner, so I really have no idea where to start looking for car parts.

Thanks, Riley.

Nicelyphe
02-15-2012, 09:00 PM
Look at craigslist,com in your area, try eBay for used items, try Zilvia's sell section, try Zilvias WTB(Want To Buy) section. Try other 240 forums. Google 240sx forums you'll come up with thousands.

sharpe_corners
02-16-2012, 08:12 AM
Use your actual name and register on bc 240. If you cant its because you screwed or fucked someone and they wont let you join.

Jersthecool
02-16-2012, 07:40 PM
Check kijiji because you're living in calgary not many people use craigslist up here.

RileyRennert
02-17-2012, 02:49 PM
bc240 has disabled registrations while they are updating the sight actually, and I live an hour from Vancouver, nowhere near calgary. I found most of what I was looking for, just need the passenger Chuki fender extention now... Thanks guys.

Big Zee
02-23-2012, 12:08 AM
junkyards dude. best spot for cheap body stuff