PDA

View Full Version : long beach theif caught!!!

LBCtoofortee
02-14-2012, 04:04 AM
so today around 12:30 i had just got home, went inside, and laid down. within 10 minutes i heard my exhaust(unmistakable, i have the only rx7 in like a 10 mile radius) north long beach/paramount.

anyyyyywayyyys. i called the cops:cops:, and they found it in like 20 minutes:boink:. i was only like half way through making the report xD.. the cop took me down to compton, where they found it. and had me look at the guy. TOOO motherfucking bad he looks/dresses like every trendy guy in LA so he is pretty much undescribe-able:Owned:. he was mexican, about 5'8, liiight brown skin, about 3/4 of an inch long hair(not styled), he was dressed like everyone(tight pants, gay colored hoodie, trendy ass shirt etc.)

also he is a tagger. he left white and silver spray paint cans in my car.. he has been arrested for GTA before, and definitely knows his shit. my car was locked, and both windows are still there. AND i have a stage 3(fuckin on or off) clutch. and when i heard my car drive away, it sounded like he had been driving the car for years.. he took off allll slow and steady(which is even hard for me, and its MY car:duh:)

just thought i'd let zilvia know :D

Goodlucks7even
02-14-2012, 04:15 AM
Glad to hear that. I hate these fuckers.

KiLLeR2001
02-14-2012, 04:23 AM
Mexican? probably installed an OEM clutch before taking it.

LoneStarSilvia
02-14-2012, 04:35 AM

:keke:

Badass you got your car back! Not too often you hear success stories when I car is stolen. I'd flip shit if my FD drove off without me, luckily the Japanese don't seem to have too high a crime rate. I wouldn't even know who to call. :ugh:

fliprayzin240sx
02-14-2012, 08:23 AM
Only people who'd break into your shit in Japan are Americans. I never had to worry about second guessing myself if I locked my car when I'm off base. On base, that shit is on lock down. Nobody steals cars, they'd just go into the car and grab shit like money, ipods, stereos...basically fucking amateur shit.

Darren
02-14-2012, 08:34 AM
Cool beans man, rare to get a car back for sure

Mishkin_707
02-14-2012, 11:28 AM

Lmao, racist but funny, and probably true....

kalypso123
02-14-2012, 11:35 AM
Yayyyyyyyyy

jesse_s13
02-14-2012, 11:40 AM

haha lmfao:wackit::wackit:

VNG704
02-14-2012, 11:43 AM
Lucky you. He probably won't learn his lesson so hope it hurts him this time.

starplatnumm
02-14-2012, 12:10 PM
im glad to hear the good news from this. dumb shit can't find something else to do.

LBCtoofortee
02-14-2012, 02:21 PM
thanks everybodayyy.. but now that i think about it.. i remember a black on black, RHD pignose hatchback, posted outside my house earlier yesterday.. and when i drove by him, he just stared at me, through what looked like MAYBE a tinted front windshield(not sure, but i remember thinking "damn, i couldn't even see who that was")

i'm very familiar with the 240's in my area, and i have NEVER seen this car.. EVER. and he did look quite skeeetchy to me yesterday.. he was parked outside of a bar on the corner of my street at 12:00 noon o.O, he was just sitting in his car for god knows how long.. i bet it was either him, or a friend of his..

so keep look out for a lowered, black on black, tinted, RHD, pignose, hatchback..

ryandriftingfat
02-14-2012, 02:50 PM
So now that they caught him what happens? Are they pressing charges?

Ruin the fucker.

andisan
02-14-2012, 03:02 PM
are you able to get a name? i would try to post a name or if you can a picture so that everyone knows who he is and with who he hangs out with, that way we can track these guys and maybe discurage them, DAM KIDS THESE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!

fliprayzin240sx
02-14-2012, 03:21 PM
are you able to get a name? i would try to post a name or if you can a picture so that everyone knows who he is and with who he hangs out with, that way we can track these guys and maybe break their fucking knee caps, DAM KIDS THESE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoted for the trufff!!!

LBCtoofortee
02-14-2012, 05:18 PM
Quoted for the trufff!!!

im, gonna go to his court date. and take pictures with my phone :D

"hes goin away for a looong time"(said the cop) :D

JUSTICE!!! :ssex:

Touge_Monster
02-14-2012, 07:25 PM
So good to hear! Glad you got your car back

RB24_S14
02-14-2012, 08:57 PM
Glad to hear this. I hate those fuckers!

aznfab213
02-14-2012, 09:42 PM
This is what I love to hear. Congrats for getting your car back. I hope that pos thief rots in his cell.

ixfxi
02-15-2012, 10:46 AM

best joke of the decade. had me laughing

s14-365
02-15-2012, 11:11 AM
He will probably due a week and get probation since jails and cya are overcrowded.

LBCtoofortee
02-15-2012, 12:57 PM
He will probably due a week and get probation since jails and cya are overcrowded.

nah, its his second gta.. and yeah, jail is overcrowded, but he's going to prison. he'll probably get like 2 years.

silasthedon
02-15-2012, 01:20 PM
Fukn broke bastard !!!

HyperTek
02-15-2012, 07:02 PM
his 2nd time huh.. because the punishment for getting caught the first time isn't enough.. They need to be more harsh on first time offenders.

Glad you got it back. Hope this guy likes prison food, and penis.

airhead
02-15-2012, 07:08 PM
description:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-emwEIXmNc00/TWIfcAIFZII/AAAAAAAAAWI/KoRnGoDYgUY/s1600/hypebeast2008big.jpg

KravingAKouki
02-15-2012, 08:38 PM
haha ^^goon^^ glad to hear he got caught

rebornS14
02-15-2012, 08:43 PM
he'll probably get released by this weekend. they aint got room or time for fuckers like him in the county.

Run NoeL, Run!
02-15-2012, 10:24 PM
Man. Its hella dope you saved yo Rx7. I'm glad to hear it.

chriskilla2
02-16-2012, 12:02 AM
dam just wondering 12 30 noon or am

HyperTek
02-16-2012, 02:09 AM
he'll probably get released by this weekend. they aint got room or time for fuckers like him in the county.

they should introduce a new program than.. "Ok we will release you same day, but we cut your hands off , deal??"

KiLLeR2001
02-16-2012, 02:11 AM
they should introduce a new program than.. "Ok we will release you same day, but we cut your hands off , deal??"

Instead of chopping hands off, I'd much rather choose the option: Sew hands into inner walls of the anus.

LBCtoofortee
02-16-2012, 01:44 PM
nah they won't release him so soon.. he has pryers.. and if they do release him, i dare him to come back. next time i'll just let my dog out hahaha hes like a 110 pound german shepherd, and hes chased my sister in her car for like 2 miles, he wont be able to shake'm

whats_a_sr20
02-17-2012, 01:04 AM
I wish this was in mexico dude would be dead by now no joke they have red light on thieves everywere.

mantas
02-17-2012, 01:24 AM
Hand cutting would save so much money and time for our society. Bring back the days of hand cutting, then lets see who steals.

Op im so stoked that you got it back and also not ruined.

LBCtoofortee
02-17-2012, 02:15 PM
Hand cutting would save so much money and time for our society. Bring back the days of hand cutting, then lets see who steals.

thanks, but my car was ruined before he stole it hahaha.. its a work in progress, but i am glad that progress wasn't halted..

mantas
02-18-2012, 12:02 AM
thanks, but my car was ruined before he stole it hahaha.. its a work in progress, but i am glad that progress wasn't halted..

AMEN!

I can't stand thieves, and this work in progress is why we are all here. There is never an end to our cars...hahaha But damn i'm glad the car is back, one more POS locked up and one more car back in it's righteous owner's hands! That A-HOLE got :Owned:

HyperTek
02-18-2012, 12:34 AM

Im with that, getting a car stolen from someone is as bad as bodily harm, rape etc.. because it fucks people over, losing their transportation to work, and the financial lose.

Tommy
02-18-2012, 12:49 AM
good to hear u got it back. you got a sense for just laying down and hearing your exhaust

LBCtoofortee
02-18-2012, 07:13 PM
good to hear u got it back. you got a sense for just laying down and hearing your exhaust

yeah, i almost never check when i hear a car with an exhaust cruisin down the street, or leaving.. like 7 of my neighbors have riced out civics, and one has a 90's mitsubishi mirage that says "skyline" on the back:picardfp: but anyways, they all have high pitched exhausts like my rx7 so it never crosses my mind.. BUT when i heard my exhaust i automatically knew, ran outside, and found my car wasn't there..

oh yeah, and yesterday i payed $110 for a DOPE ass alarm installed, it is wired to the starter and when activated, there is absolutely no way to start the car.. i couldn't even start it with MY key until i deactivated it.. money VERY well spent, if you ask me

denian_cellphone
02-22-2012, 01:03 PM
yeah, i almost never check when i hear a car with an exhaust cruisin down the street, or leaving.. like 7 of my neighbors have riced out civics, and one has a 90's mitsubishi mirage that says "skyline" on the back:picardfp: but anyways, they all have high pitched exhausts like my rx7 so it never crosses my mind.. BUT when i heard my exhaust i automatically knew, ran outside, and found my car wasn't there..

oh yeah, and yesterday i payed $110 for a DOPE ass alarm installed, it is wired to the starter and when activated, there is absolutely no way to start the car.. i couldn't even start it with MY key until i deactivated it.. money VERY well spent, if you ask me

can you PM me the details of where you got the alarm done and such? im thinking about finally putting one in my car too -__-

silver350z05rb
02-22-2012, 08:56 PM
You can't use your cell in court, just remember his name and tell us, Facebook search him and let us know

Akito86
02-23-2012, 11:39 PM
The alarm deal sounds great lets do a Zilvia group buy with a discount!

Congratulations Im glad you got it back, When we go around Socal selling buying stuff with my fiance We do notice guys that fit that 'scene type style' with bright sweaters or shoes tight pants and seem really shady around parked modded cars.

Last Formula D in irwindale there was 2 guys snooping a Black kouki and a VW corrado modded quite Clean in the parking lot way out back 3 spots away from our Fastback. I turned my lights on at their direction and looked their way and made them feel uneasy that they just tried to play it off and walked away looking away from us. around 26 wearing black jeans trendy car shirts with hoodies. Keep a look out for each other guys.

FU12
02-26-2012, 01:35 AM
I'm reluctant to get a nice car because of thieves now. Glad you got your car back. Someone broke into my Stanza at Compton College 6 months ago and didn't steal it because they found out it was a Stanza haha. The unpopularity of my car saved it.

dawnattack
02-26-2012, 11:58 PM
^^good for you!

...but what if you caught the person in the act. What would you do? Would you just beat the guy up and use your MMA skills or place him under citizens arrest? ..just a thought...

s13_rb25
02-27-2012, 12:50 AM
what kind of alarm is this?? i want.

kornaz
02-27-2012, 09:34 PM
^^good for you!

...but what if you caught the person in the act. What would you do? Would you just beat the guy up and use your MMA skills or place him under citizens arrest? ..just a thought...

Citizens arrest my ass. Trunk, my friend, is the answer. Then... :wtf: :hitit: :spank: :w00t:

collegekid
02-29-2012, 08:15 AM
Congrats on your car, and please give more details on the alarm

ixfxi
02-29-2012, 10:23 AM
description:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-emwEIXmNc00/TWIfcAIFZII/AAAAAAAAAWI/KoRnGoDYgUY/s1600/hypebeast2008big.jpg

i would like to be the first to step forward and offer my services

if the thief does in fact look like the above, i would like to punch him in the face

a few thousand times

ps: people actually wear the big trouble in little china shades? hahah

rb25sr20
03-01-2012, 10:37 PM
Were did u get the alarm cuz ive been hearing it more and more that people that get new alarms all of a sudden get their cars stolen no break in. I guess they program an extra remote and then wait(dont know were you went so not pointing fingers just a thought). So for everyone else just be careful with shady lookin people or places

mayhemsurfer14
03-02-2012, 12:42 PM
best joke of the decade. had me laughing

I agree haha

LBCtoofortee
03-04-2012, 12:13 AM
^^good for you!

as a matter of a fact that is exactly what i would do hahaha.. give him a little muay thai lesson. you think anybody wants a round house kick to the face while i'm wearin' these bad boys? forget about it.

alarm was $110 installed with ignition kill, in wilmington at monster car stereo.. right on the corner of pch and blinn by pick your part