Jessy240sx
02-13-2012, 09:10 PM
Ok i am wondering what exactly do i need to the the conversion

I have the following S15 Silvia Items
OEM Hood & Hinges
OEM Bumper
OEM Headlights
S13.5 Fenders

they are saying i need something like JDM PS13 Headlight Brackets ensted of the Radiator Support brackets or something like that.

About the core support i hear that it is not a good idea to use the OEM s15 core because its to weak
to just tweak the s13 core support than to add the new one

I am very in terested in doing this but i dont have all the expertease to do it myself, and im close to being broke haha!!!
No but seriously i am :boink:

If i could find someone to help me do this that would be greaat in the oregon area. i would be willing to pay maybe make payments or something to make it worth your while.

I want it took like very flush and aligned so i am willing to pay, and help as well so its not as expensive. and so i can learn a little.

I would love to get some help in how to do this and we can start a thread in build ups.

thank you
Jessy 971-409-2302 Call, text, anything is good i really need help with this.

LimeLite Racing
02-14-2012, 11:14 AM
This is what I used when I had my S15 front back in the day. Uses silvia headlight brackets. Quite a bit of cutting involved with the core support.
Yoshi's S13-S15 Conversion (http://www.360realms.com/S13-S15/)

Jessy240sx
02-14-2012, 02:24 PM
Uhow much would you charge me if i helped ofcourse? i really have no clue.in what im doing. i looked at your build it looks really sick. i want it to look like yours haha only white

LimeLite Racing
02-16-2012, 12:42 PM
I didn't write that writeup, it's just the most helpful write up on the web! Do you have a sawzall?

Jessy240sx
02-16-2012, 02:57 PM
I didn't write that writeup, it's just the most helpful write up on the web! Do you have a sawzall?

i dont have a sawzall but i can try to biy one

LuckyRPS13
08-15-2012, 10:13 PM
I know this thread has a little bit of age on it now but here is some thing I have you might want for this conversion if you have not done it already

http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/466215-s13-5-plug-play-head-light-turn-signal-harness.html