PDA

View Full Version : finally after looking for a year

Emperiorjack
01-13-2004, 10:15 PM
I bought a 1993 white 240sx coupe with a 125k miles only for $2,600. im so excited these things are a blast to drive:D

my friend wants to race me in his 1998 gmc sierra. It has a 4.3L vortec v-6.

do u think i have a chance? my car is completly stock.

Burmonster
01-14-2004, 01:02 AM
I think you should give your car to me in fair trade for a 1988 Civic Hatchback (which is kind of like a fastback, so that makes it fast) and this said Civic will have a 1968 USSR solid booster rocket attached to the roof with ductape and at least 3 bungie cords(for added safety of course). This car will easily own any car one the road, including any vortec or even Chevy's topsecret Vawhoretec 2.

:bash:

Burmonster
01-14-2004, 01:04 AM
oh, and congradulations on the new car

nokeone
01-14-2004, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by Emperiorjack
I bought a 1993 white 240sx coupe with a 125k miles only for $2,600. im so excited these things are a blast to drive:D

my friend wants to race me in his 1998 gmc sierra. It has a 4.3L vortec v-6.

do u think i have a chance? my car is completly stock.

why? why? why?...

so unfair...my car (coupe) get's wrecked by idiots and people like this find coupes and want to race GMC Sierras...

this world sucks!

Emperiorjack
01-14-2004, 06:00 AM
Originally posted by nokeone
why? why? why?...

so unfair...my car (coupe) get's wrecked by idiots and people like this find coupes and want to race GMC Sierras...

this world sucks!

WTF:rolleyes:

i earned my car. i fucking worked my ass off for this thinged and finally after a year i found something i really liked and u say i don't deserve it. ill i got to say then to u is FUCK YOU i deserve it.

rps13kid
01-14-2004, 07:23 AM
wow thats all i have to say:hammer: :hammer:

nocomedown
01-14-2004, 08:30 AM

i earned my car. i fucking worked my ass off for this thinged and finally after a year i found something i really liked and u say i don't deserve it. ill i got to say then to u is FUCK YOU i deserve it.
i dont think theyre saying that you didnt work hard for it and you dont deserve it, theyre saying that it almost seems like a waste that you just got the car and youre wanting to race pickup trucks...
regardless, congrats on the find

fastpace
01-14-2004, 08:31 AM
congrat man on your new car. you should have fun with it.
what is your first mod?

HiPSI
01-14-2004, 08:46 AM

do u think i have a chance?

NO. you will get pWN3d by the power of the vortec...

and like what was said before, nobody's saying you didn't work for it or don't deserve it (yet), but if your first post after getting the car is asking if you can beat a pickup truck in a race then you're destined to be flamed on and on. there is absolutely NO way we can tell you if you'll beat that truck or get beat, nor can anyone on here TRULY predict the outcome of any race. go race the guy and then you'll know.

Emperiorjack
01-14-2004, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by HiPSI
NO. you will get pWN3d by the power of the vortec...

and like what was said before, nobody's saying you didn't work for it or don't deserve it (yet), but if your first post after getting the car is asking if you can beat a pickup truck in a race then you're destined to be flamed on and on. there is absolutely NO way we can tell you if you'll beat that truck or get beat, nor can anyone on here TRULY predict the outcome of any race. go race the guy and then you'll know.

well anyways the dude with the truck is my best friend and weve always race each other like when we were younger we raced bikes and such. and now he talkin smack about my new car and said he wanted to race . and i didn't want to lose to a truck so i asked this question to see if i could win.

IM Not A RICER:bash: :cry:

S13SilviaGirl
01-14-2004, 04:55 PM
tell him to wait until you have an sr then race :rolleyes: that seems to be the trend lately

-E-
01-14-2004, 05:11 PM
congrats on the car :)

nokeone
01-14-2004, 05:19 PM

earned yes .. :goyou: ..

deserve...who knows...it's such a subjective term to describe material items...especially those which you give to yourself...

all i was really commenting on though is what you are doing with what you earned...in my opinion it is a waste for you to have that car...disagree?..great! :gives: not me...

bobmeindertsma
01-14-2004, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by nokeone
:gives: not me...

dont think that you could have said it any better:D

Emperiorjack
01-14-2004, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by S13SilviaGirl
tell him to wait until you have an sr then race :rolleyes: that seems to be the trend lately

NAH

im thinking of working on my suspension before i even touch my engine. Theres nothing like a car that can handle.:D

Bliss
01-15-2004, 12:15 AM
damn, i have a friend in OK looking for me too, ill drive my POS outt here now and pick up a 240. nice find

Anubis
01-18-2004, 05:12 AM
OMG i just got a 240sx too! I've been looking for 9 years and i got it at last! My friend in his 95 Previa wants to race me, Do you think I have a chance?

airsoft
01-18-2004, 11:56 AM
Previa, ooh Estima's are cool

wherezmytofu
01-18-2004, 02:47 PM
WEST WHAT DID I SAY! :mad:

SimpleS14
01-18-2004, 09:39 PM
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

*cough*

*choke*

*cough*